Why do americans all dress the same?

why do americans all dress the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why not?

Isn't that the school's uniform?

Alexis de Touqeville described the phenomenon of American sameness in Democracy In America.

They are subhumans who come out of a cookie future society engineered by a wealthy group of Jews.

It's quite pathetic once you see what the basics of it entail, really.

they want people to believe their family owns a boat

Show us a picture of how you niggers dress then.

seems comfy desu those shoes are no good though

nobody dresses like that where I live...

You probably dress the same exact way faggot

This tbqhf

Cool shoes brah. At least they aren't sandals.

Why do Croatians waste the little bit of internet we allow to flow to your hovels on questioning us? Do you want us to free the shit out of your Yugo asses?

Because that is a high school. They all want to be cool and end up looking the same. It is hilarious how delusional they are.

the zombies make it easier to get girls

they like anyone and anything different

That's an American public highschool senpai. If you don't wear what's trendy at that particular time of the year you get the shit roasted out of you.

As a result, you see a billion niggers wearing khaki shorts or pants, and red Polos.

Or, people like in your pic. Sorry we dont all wear wranglers and DC shoes like you OP
Fuck off retard, there's nothing deep about it other than god awful rampant consumerism

I dress like this. These guys are probably at a fraternity rush event, which has a dress code and lots of social cues. You're supposed to all dress the same so that the new guys focus on the personalities of the fraternities, not how they appear.

t. college senior at an SEC school with heavy greek life presence

ill look it up

Socializing is fucking gay.
I literally just want to kill every last piece of shit I come in contact with.

You live in a near failed state.

I'll suck your fucking dick, nigger. Call me a faggot one more time and see what happens.

>Show us a picture of how you niggers dress then.

business casual with a badboy twist all the time

Oh fuck. That's my backpacks.

>says the country run by drug lords

Kek

Who else /cargoshorts/ here?

all propaganda, we all really dress like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes

Girls like it. I started dressing that way after girls immediately started paying more attention to me once I got a pair of boat shoes and non-cargo shorts. I would still wear the dumb shit I used to wear daily if it got me laid. All these guys are just trying to get some pussy while you wear your vans, black jeans and band t shirt

>not being a redneck engineer
>not having your wardrobe consist of either polo and jeans or t-shirt and jeans

>why do americans all dress the same?
All American MALES dress pretty much the same. That's because men really don't have much variation when it comes to clothes they can buy in stores.

All these men are wearing khaki shorts because shorts mostly only come in khaki. You really have to look hard if you want orange, green, purple, or yellow shorts. In general, the American men's pants section only comes in blacks, greys, khakis, and blues.

And men are very quick to call any other man who deviants from the normal dress as "faggot, gay."

>it's not a track suit

Yeah right faggot

Literally /thread

Now delete your awful thread

Touqeville is excellent. He documented practices like the voluntary provision of public goods, such as non-profit turnpike societies.

>Socializing is fucking gay.
>I literally just want to kill every last piece of shit I come in contact with.

this

why do americans love shorts so much?
They look fucking gay

And why are none of them wearing socks?

This
I live near a super rich neighborhood in florida and I've seen packs of these kids walking to the mall all dressed exactly the same with those short shorts and their hands in their pockets.

why do you care?

No its not

I don't think beards are for you.

It's mostly white people living in the Northeast and California that dress the same.

I'll admit that most Americans are slobs. I've spent time in Europe, and it's rare to see grown men out in the streets wearing a t-shirt and basketball shorts like you do in the US. Most Americans wear clothes that are way too big and they lack a sense of fashion. Wearing NFL jerseys for anything other than a game is a symptom of being uncultured.

>white Ferrari belt
>those shades

Eastern Europe is truly a different world

>khaki

well, unlike Ameriblobbers, Croatians always dress sharp and ready for action

Thats just the frat douche look

Describe the basics, Mario.

>white Americans

Or those infernal flip-flops

YOU'RE LAID BACK

WE GET IT

Oy. Jim Curtin is sharp as fuck.

I'd preemptively shoot you if i was alone in a dark garage with you.

because dying your hair crazy colors and dressing with long leather jackets is so much cooler

Because those are boat shoes. You don't wear socks with them. I don't know why they became popular to wear outside of the docks but they have.

>not wanting to wear comfy clothes and be comfy all the time
>not ignoring what people think of you
It's like you're not a true american

Wow, youre so original.
>cringey as fuck shades everyone wears
>normal blue dress shirt that I own a thousand of and wear to work
>grey dress pants

Soo how do you dress different from us Americans? You look like every average 20 year old who has a job

Dr. Pavel, we're CIA.

Big guy meet up?

We had a thread like this a few days ago. Europeans just dress 100x better than the average American.

>We're CIA

>selfie with visor sunglasses, a faghawk, peace sign, and a fuckin life jacket

>that picture
>that obvious cherry picking

Yuroboos OUT

i bet your a bad ass in europe

tuck that shirt in more it makes you look fat

>inb4 burger-dad bod

Nice sunglasses, do they make them for men?

this

Autism: The Post.

And normally they are what used to be the jocks at school or here in Texas the equivalent is a guy wearing a duck dynasty cammo or academy sports and outdoors cammo outfit and driving a pickup truck with a deer sticker and some other sticker that says "salt life"

One thing I've noticed lot of Americans use oversized shirts. It kind of triggers me because I don't like ill-fitting clothing. I guess it's more relaxed.

It's almost 100 degrees Fahrenheit outside today, and it will stay like this through September. Also, we aren't spics who lack sweat glands, so we can't wear pants everyday without looking like we just took a shower after every journey outside.

You don't wear socks with leather boat shoes. Some people get really low cut ankle socks, but outright socks is for when you want to send the message that you don't give a shit today

Euros think shorts are for faggots. I would agree if I didn't live in a literal swamp climate for 80% of the year.

Your "sharp" is our "trying way too hard." I've seen people go out to bars in gym shorts, socks, flip flops, and a t shirt

You have to pair flip flops with ridiculously patterned socks to really get the chill college stoner who is always late to lecture look

*walks towards you*

That's because it's the only freedom they have

The kids in Finland look exactly alike. Go to a local college here and you'll only see "smart-casual" wannabe bankers and lawyers

>a badboy twist
You look like you robbed a Matalan in a hurry while in pitch darkness.

is this a real pic?

They don't, that must be an old picture before the Jew destroyed our culture

jokes on you sucker my family does own a boat. and i dont dress like that.

>stay mad

Funny how my school's fuckbois got on the internet...

>no hijabs in sight
>no burkas in sight
fucking racist pieces of shit

Tight clothing is extremely uncomfortable
I don't know how people wear suits all the time for work.

>faggy little scarf
>tshirt+jacket with rolled up sleeves after 1987

your taste is shit and you should feel shitty

Some of us do have a sense of fashion, but our efforts to look good and be cultured go unrecognized. In Europe, we'd have a line of girls waiting for their turn to go out with us. In America, those sluts prefer to date savage brutes.

>That's because it's the only freedom they have

This is a high school you fucking retarded ass backwards mongoloid.

Exactly. Only time it's acceptable for men to wear sandals is at the pool or beach. Just say no to man toes.

XDDDD

>a cookie future society

I see no issues.

so Sup Forums is /fa/ now?

it honestly could be..

also, whats wrong with khaki shorts and a polo? kinda normal

hell yeah. i love me some pocket room

it looks identical to a state college near me's main hall, and they are all dressed like college freshmen. no need to be this assmad ya dingus

this isn't Sup Forums

your country's formal attire is oversized sunglasses and a fucking car shirt.

Your country is like Guy Fieri without the cooking.

>capri shorts

>terrible shirt
>terrible belt
>awful pants
>eurotrash sunglasses

This is the worst outfit I have ever seen.

Why do they all carry their packs with them? are western people all thiefs?
Here you can live your books and food on desk and walk away for a day.

Just Sup Forums urself

What does your worthless opinion have to do with the topic at hand?

looks like some chad gave some poor Omega on /r9k/ some fashion advice.