Christy Sheats shot her daughters Madison, 17, and Taylor, 22

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3660762/Father-pleaded-wife-killed-daughters.html

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Democrat False flag

>giving women rights

Are those .22lr bullets next to a .357 magnum revolver?

Also
>women
>deserving rights

>“I am truly a Southern gal. I was born in Alabama, but have been living here in Texas for 15 years. I have two amazing daughters I simply adore. … They are my everything! I thank God for every breath he allows me to take!!”

pls

Thanks for proving my point.

>That's right, I have 10 guns
Wrong, you should use Common Core.

So you have 1469 guns.

>redpilled since 2014
>false flag

>i wonder who could behind this shooting

Rip roper milf

F

Ban assault mothers.

why don't we ever hear about gay couples killing each other? surely that happens regularly in a country of over 300 million people

oh agendas right.

>.357 mag gun
>.22 LR bullets
She's right, I'm now a #lagnumformagnum

This shit literally happened 5 minutes outside of my neighborhood. I was driving down Fry road and saw police cars blocking entrance to westheimer lakes and I thought it was a bad wreck but holy shit is was this

muh dick

Is it known what the family dispute was about? This is absurd.

We don't know but the bf of one of the daughters was 'non white'

Where was dad's gun?

Two more guntard drumpfkins are dead, good day all in all.

if the daughters had guns they would have been able to prevent this

>guns fags logic

I bet she's and both daughters are master coalburners.

Ah. The picture is becoming clear already.

False flag.

So obvious

Climbing on the bodies of dead children before they are even cold, I see. A typical liberal.

Also this.

Women should never be allowed to touch a gun.

>born in Alabama
>lived in Texas

Oh well no wonder. If the average Texan is as smart as they drive I'm surprised they remember how to breathe.

Agreed. Also, they where 17 and 22, no excuse for not carrying to familiy dinner.

Quick, burn the constitution!

>No Motive

Crazy eyes. You can tell she was nuts.

But, there is always more to the story than what first comes out.

>Police Have Been Called to Sheats’ Home in the Past

Women are irrational. Motive was probably the 17 year old called her a bitch for not letting her stay out late, and the older daughter took the 17 year olds side.

Dayly reminder
>Never stick in crazy

No. Look at the length compared to the wheel. .22 bullets would be much shorter. Also look at bullet to casing ratio.
Pic related

>not wanting your wife to be able to defend herself when you're not home

what was the dispute?
inb4 the daughters had nigger boyfriends and deserved to be shot

>trusting the vaginal jew

>being a degenerate

Oh so a woman can't be pro-choice and abort her daughters?

>one crazy person kills 2 people better shred the constitution and remove 320M peoples right to defend themselves

We dont have a gun problem, we have a woman problem

Divorced couple recently reunited again
>Bitch, I has enough of your shit, I'm leaving
>If you let me again I will kill our daughters

Oh no, one pro gun mother killed her kids

time to give up all your rights and stand in line to have a barcode tattooed on your head

Definitely a horse girl...
Really makes you go Yikes!

Her daughters Madison (left) Taylor (right)

women are pathetic

I have 10 guns. Obama wants 8 of my guns. How many daughters do I have?

That's right, I have 0 daughters.

Look at it this way, op, without guns she would've had to bludgeon them to death

That would've been much worse for everyone

Guns saved the day

Left burns coal by necessity.
Right burns coal by choice.

White "women"

Left one was the coal-burner i guarantee it.

Last week it was assault weapons, now it's pistols, next week it'll be forks and knives.

stfu

dat white on white crime

FPBP

What the fuck? In an earlier thread about this the older daughter was 19, not 22

I which case she did her civic duty as an American

People grow you know

Don't you want to be safe user?

Statistically your friends and family are much more likely to kill you than the government.

So best bet is to take their guns and have the state watch them closely,

Yes, they will watch you to. But don't worry, YOU havent done anything wrong, only bad guys need worry.

Trust the state, fear your mom. Follow the rules and all will be well.

And nothing of value was lost

You do know that criminals will still get their hands on guns right? When they do come to your house to rob rape and murder your family the police or anyone else aren't going to be there to save you from it, they come after the crimes are committed 9/10 times. The reality of it is not the Minority Report you dumb faggot. Also check em

>moms kill kids in tubs
>moms kill kids with cars
>mom kills kids with knives

ban moms

Fb: BangBangMommy

#banwhitewomen

You responded to obvious satire seriously. Retard.

delete this

American cuck fetish

my thoughts while looking at them

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Fuck you, Yankees.
We know how to drive, it's always the California plates who merge onto a 65mph highway at 35mph because 'BABY ON BOARD :D'.
It's always the Oklahoma scalping-niggers who always drive ten under in the overtake lane.
It's always a FUCKING YANK that never uses turn signals and hard stop brakes right before turning.

Interesting ID, you got there

>trusting women
It's 2016 people, comon. Enough of this already.

>leaving your wife home alone
>not in a trusting neighborhood with strong ties away from niggers and with an armed watch

yes?
and?
Who cares?
People die all the time, what makes them special?

I noticed thanks user.

i live in rural Texas and i had to go to Austin last week some asshole cuts off 3 people speeding past cars and the plate was fucking Pennsylvania

Yeah, and the armed watch could have tanks and shit.

And this neighborhood could be on the moon or something.

Well, if only the daughters had guns this could have been prevented

>brazil
Get your wife a gun pal

stacking the bodies of children high for muh 2nd mundment
typical gunfag

The gun is the easy part.

>(((coincidentally))) the nice Mr Fazz Zainuddin, their neighbour saw everything and can report what happened.

>.357 mag looks more like .22lr
Yikes

I hate these kind of women, the ones that view their children as their own property and not their own person. She killed those two just to hurt her husband.

What a psycho, the USA should reform their permit requirements for obtaining a gun. Not even in apartheid south africa could a psycho get a gun permit.

Yeah - she was even crazier than the picture suggests. That's the "more" to this story.

This whole gun argument is so dumb.

In Germany we are allowed to drive as fast as we wish on many streets. Of course this is more dangerous than limiting the speed people are allowed to go yet we do not have a law for that. Why? It is fun and also gives us a freedom many don't even use. The ones that missuse this freedom are dangerous of course. Same for American gun laws. It is probably fun but if you missuse your freedom it gets dangerous.

I don't own a gun because I'm scared I'd probably kill myself.

This is genius. Let's ban friends.

I think making the Olympics happen would be easier.

What's the effect of the no speed limit policy? A whole country that knows how to drive well. Not operate a vehicle, but drive it.

right one too

don't stick your dick in crazy, kids.

>don't stick your dick in crazy, kids.
Actually, it's really rather good the first 5-10 times but then it's definitely time to LEAVE.

The only gun control is the gun control barring niggers and women.

Damn right. That murrican "crazy bitch" phenotype is not good enough to produce spawn.

Career bimbo

>TEEHEEHEE ITS GOOD TO FUCK CRAZY GURLS THEN LEAVE!

Ya, and then they accuse you of rape and its all over, you dumb fuck.

THIS

Oh, and always fuck 'em at their place so they don't know where you live.
Crazy chicks fuck like beasts