Why do americans make fun of Europe and other countries' immigrant numbers when their white percentage is

Why do americans make fun of Europe and other countries' immigrant numbers when their white percentage is

>60%

?

Better than 0%.

Why do Argentinians always try to take islands that don't belong to them?

>Argentina
>attempting divide-and-conquer
>white

The world has been putting us down for our racial tension troubles for so damn long, now we're just basking in the hypocrisy, watching them fail even harder to stably integrate them or prevent the demographic change.

think you mean 72% white, amigo

reminder that in USA you would not qualify as white

I mean I am a full supporter of the Farklands being British and I think people here need to be less autistic about islands that don't belong to them, but do you really think you should be saying that senpai? After all Argentina's claims on Falkland is stronger the US had on Cuba when it was still Spanish and they were really mirin it.

ayy lmaoo
60% murrifarts totaly btfo

America is insanely wealthy. A decent hard working white man in America will do much better than Europe.

Wages are higher, taxes are lower, products are cheaper, you can easily afford a house and two cars, gas is cheap as fuck.

There may be a lot of niggers but they are very segregated. Even in nigger infested cities like Atlanta you can find plenty of white enclaves.

>78826810

Here in America we have large percentages of Hispanics and niggers. They are kind of like Muslims except for the following:

They don't try to kill us in terror attacks
Hispanics actually function at low levels in society... For the most part.

Arrogance, blindness, projection... What difference does it make?

Which Wikipedia article did you get that from?

The difference is that the USA was 100% non-white 500 years ago

European countries were 100% white 50 years ago. Yet your paternal bloodlines are already dying out.

The 200 million white Americans aren't going anywhere, but you cucks are already 10-20% muslim

Because Europe is white people homeland.

Imagine if your African ancestors willingly sacrificed your African homeland to foreign invaders.

It's actually less than 60% white

It's 72% "white" counting Hispanics
It's 60% "white" without Hispanics
It's probably around 50% white without Jews, Arabs, Iranians, North Africans, and various mixed race people who identify as white (esp. white/Native American mixed people)

Should you really be throwing stones, my melanin-enriched friend?

>10% kikes and sandniggers

we have states that are mainly, white.
the major cities in America are mostly filled with the trash.
some of us can go months without see a black or spic in real life.

Fuck off Schlomo

>Arabs, Iranians, North Africans,

Literally irrelevant when it comes to population numbers.

Cause America's a diverse nation of immigrants, and Europe's supposed to be homogeneously white

This guy gets it

You think Jews and various middle Eastern people are white? kek

Because most shills happen to be from America.

i need a gif of this nigger.

Because Europe is where white people came from.

Because most of them are in complete denial, and projecting makes them feel slightly better about their sorry lives.

because those undesirables are concentrated in shit locations in shit cities in shit states. i can go months without see blacks and yes i am employed outside the home

Pretty sure your founding fathers were not spics or dinduus

>most powerful country in the world
>richest country in the world
>nigger president
>only 60% white

says more about you "superior" white countries than it does about them tbqh lad

>((( )))

you stupid bluepilled brainwashed nigger piece of crap, stop embarrasing us

Underrated post

When I think of the land my ancestors came from, i think of it being the white homeland, not a place as multicultural as where I settled..

>I think

Those aren't "thoughts", those are "feelings".

Use a tampon, you fucking pussy.

The 'nation of immigrants' meme is by far the poisonous and deep rooted of lies ingrained into the American psychology. From the founding of the colonies in the early 17th century until roughly the 1890s, the United States was nearly entirely homogenously British in character. Those immigrants that arrived during the 19th and early 20th century were assimilated quickly into the Anglo-American culture. The anglo-saxon identity of the United States was not called into question until after the Second World War.

We embarrass ourselves every day might as well have fun