>Cowboys
>Steelers
>Packers
>Raiders
>Chiefs
>Patriots

No. They might be top 15

no.

the seahawks' games this season have basically come down to their defense vs. the other team's offense. they struggle to reach the endzone despite regularly being gifted great field position by their elite (but aging) defense. blair walsh is a shitty kicker, which further complicates their ability to put points on the board. o-line among the worst in the NFL. RB situation has been whittled down from a 4-man race to a 2-man race due to injuries alone, and the best prospect broke his ankle.

they have redeeming factors and will almost certainly go .500+, most likely will make playoffs, but i doubt they'll do much once they get there. top 10 team, probably, top 5, no.

>chiefs
top kek

No, it's a plastic factory. They are on a relative high point in their history but will return to a shit tier franchise soon.

>Raiders
What in the fuck are you smoking right now boy?

They're going through their best period in team history, but they've got a long ways to go before they're Top 5.

the legion of boom are an iconic unit but the franchise it's self isn't among the top, still behind the niners and raiders out west.

An accurate assesment. Their offense is what holds this team back. Even during the super bowl years, their offense wasn't anything special.

If they had gone back to back, maybe. They have an all-time great defense. Will need more SB rings before they get there.

>Niners
>Raiders

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA. Honestly I was born in 1999 and they've never been good my lifetime

49ers were in the Super Bowl just a few years ago. Are you retarded?
>I was born in 1999
Reported for being underage.

The only thing keeping the Xehawks afloat as a franchise is that there's a huge influx of upper-middle class whites with disposable income in the area thanks to AMZN and other tech companies moving in. They have many customers. The team itself has no tradition.

>I was born in 1999
does that mean you were born without fucking eyes? unless you are physically in Seattle you're going to see more Raiders and 49ers fans than Seahawk fans anywhere on Earth.

I'm 18 you millennial idiot. I hope no one here is older than 21. That's fucking sad if you are. Get off the internet and do something in the real world

Did you see the Seahawks Rams game yesterday? It was a Seahawks home game

We h

>hurr duff i trololo u XDD
Enjoy your ban, underager.

worst franchise to ever win an owl, yes even behind NO and TB. no history, no culture, ran crying from the AFC because they suck so bad

>people stop be dumb and sad after 21
Yep it’s a teenager alright.

This year? No.
Historically? God no.

Top half, MAYBE. I've been a fan since 1984 and I just can't keep remembering how forgettable the 90s were that puts us down. But the 80s overall were solid, the 2000s (my favorite decade in team history) were great, and the 2010s is the rise to prominence, but it's not noteworthy of too much history.

OP's question was a bit open ended but if we're talking historically great franchises, I think makes sense to include the raiders in a list the length of 's. Though that list omits the 49ers for some reason. And I would say if you include raiders, you could argue broncos too.
It's sort of safe to assume OP meant historical because the hawks certainly are not top 5 right now

>being older than 21
>still on Sup Forums

Fucking manchild. instead of living vicariously through grown millionaires, I hope by then I will have my business degree and work in a VC firm.

>Curt Warner? I think you mean Kurt.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. The Rams win was fun by result, but I still think the offense needs a lot of work fast. Otherwise the playoffs won't be easy.

You're here forever.
t. Originalfag

>what is the 12th man

Yeah no. Show me Packers fans or Steeler fans or any other fanbase with the dedication of the Seahawks.

That's what I thought.

Not to mention in 1996 they almost moved to LA. Honestly you have to think Paul for why this is even all happening in the first place, and I've been there for the Behring and Nordstrom years.

This desu. Seattle was one of the last cities to still have blackouts before the NFL banned them, and their local TV ratings for games literally increased by like 100% from 2011 to 2014. The city didn't give two shits about them until this decade. I might not hesitate to put them in the top 5 for most irrelevant franchise actually.

>reddit spacing

>what is the 12th man
A cringeworthy bandwagon farce

The whole travelling well thing is a more recent thing. I remember being a very low turnout as early as the late 2000s for road games.

Honestly we're the West Coast Patriots.

That'd be the 49ers.

lol sure.

No one in 49er history is as well known or well regarded as Russell Wilson or the LOB

>Such dedication they have to rent TAMU rights to use the 12th man

>controlled yelling intensifies

Reminder that
>muh 12th man
is ripped off from an amateur sport's fanbase, which is a much better fanbase than what the plastic Xehawks have.

Reddit: the franchise

Are you underage?

Born 1999. I've heard of Tony Montana and Steve Young, but their history is otherwise shit.

They're not the Cowboys or Packers or even Bears. They're the West Coast Miami Dolphins living on past glory.

this has to be bait. has to be. and i'm a hawks fan.

>born 1999
Yep, underage confirmed.
It is. It's probably an asshurt Rams fan falseflagging again just to get sympathy points from his anonymous friends on a basket weaving forum. No one is acting like this right now here.

>Larry has moved on to the NFL
Rams suck and so does everyone from Oak Park.

not yet. they have a super bowl but the franchise still has a lot to prove