Thank you so much for these animals. Thank you so much for letting me have a life. I had no life. Now I have a life

>Thank you so much for these animals. Thank you so much for letting me have a life. I had no life. Now I have a life.

What did the Grizzly Man mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2026914/Mum-bear-eating--Final-phone-calls-woman-19-eaten-alive-brown-bear-cubs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm torn between feeling bad for this guy and thinking he got what he deserved.

he absolutely got what he deserved

>the bears probably thought there was something wrong with him, like he was mentally retarded or something

Great fucking piece of film. Godtier.

You mean like almost everybody else who watched it?

What did he do that deserved a grizzly and ignoble death?

>bears take pity on retarded guy
>retarded bear eats retarded guy
>doubles down on his retardation and turns into mega retard bear

>AHHHH DO SOMETHING HE'S EATING ME, HE'S EATING ME YOU FUCKING IDIOT, I CAN SEE MY INTESTINES

what did she mean by this?

This. That was something I couldn't bear thinking about.

The woman who owns the tape of him being eaten is cute

so the tape was never released. anything you've heard has been fake.

>even a turbo autist bear watcher who was too dumb to avoid getting eaten by bears had a gf
>I don't

he was pretty cute though.

Probably Herzog's peak as a documentary filmmaker.

Well that one on liveleak sounded pretty convincing to me.

Its fake user. Real tape is literally a tape kept in a safe, and its the only copy.

nah it was too short and fake

Why even keep something so horrific if you never plan on releasing it?

Bitches love animal whisperer guys

That line made me belly laugh

Considered himself above the laws of nature. Of course, he himself admitted he'd probably be dead much later from alcoholism before this new path of life. But he just replaced one junky high with another really.

because we all as observers after the facts, can't do anything to help and didn't know him,
so psycholigically it make us all "feel better" to think that he deserved his fate.
enjoy those rekt threads

much earlier*

Yeah but he didn't deserve that shit. Only serial killers and pedos deserve to be eaten alive by bears.

Are you retarded? He was continuously warned by countless people. I don't feel blame for his actions, what are you, some kind of cuckboi? He deserved his fate because he didn't respect that we as humans are just animals with sticks, and in nature we're no longer highest on the foodchain without the proper sticks.

tv should have trained bear moderators

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2026914/Mum-bear-eating--Final-phone-calls-woman-19-eaten-alive-brown-bear-cubs.html
>'Mum, the bear is eating me! Mum, it’s such agony. Mum, help!'
>'Mum, the bears are back. She came back and brought her three babies. They’re... eating me.'
>'Mum, it’s not hurting any more. I don’t feel the pain. Forgive me for everything, I love you so much.'

I read about this maybe a year or two ago, and sometimes I'll just randomly think about it still, and it just fills me with such fucking dread. Jesus Christ what a way to die

It sounded pretty convincing to me. Sounded like his voice. And she screamed "Fight back fight back" pretty well audible.
And about it being too short- how would you know?

>it’s not hurting any more. I don’t feel the pain. Forgive me for everything, I love you so much.

Damn it.

fake

t. reddit

Maybe you should go back there since you seem to know so much about that place.