Should Argentina be invited to the World Cup if it fails to qualify? Considering its high position in the FIFA ranking...

Should Argentina be invited to the World Cup if it fails to qualify? Considering its high position in the FIFA ranking, it would be the first time a top 10 country doesn't make it to the World Cup, which would honestly signify huge monetary losses to everyone involved. Nobody gets anything from Argentina being out. So they should invite Argentina and make it play a knockout game against the lowest-ranked team that managed to quality for their spot in the group.

lol fuck off and go to bed messi, you're not getting out of this one that easily

Argentina should host an unofficial World Cup. Pls invite us.

Asians can't into soccer.

Hey Argentina you can come referee if you like?

>implying your football asoc didn't bribe Ecuador that's already out of the WC

let's get real here

t. amerimutt

You're invited to my house to watch the WC instead. Don't bring Messi though, there'll be lots of snacks and I don't want him to choke.

No to all your stupid questions.

here's how Argentina can still qualify.txt

you guys may have lost.

but at least you're white.

You can't beat Peru, Paraguay, Venezuela (whos team cant afford a loaf of bread), and assuming your scenario, also cannot beat Ecuador. What in the fucking world makes you think you deserve a spot in the most prestigious tournament in the galaxy? Fuck off

Argentina will go to the WC because one team will fail to send their export in time

Messhit souldnt even be playing, he was banned for 7 games. its a fucking joke

No and fuck off Gaston

You want to go to the WC? then earn your ticket tomorrow fair and square

this is even more patethic than chileans begging Brazil for points

Argies being arrogant and thinking the world revolves around them is literally their stereotype in LatAm and this thread is the perfect example

THIS.

Fuck you for disqualifying Ukraine though.

The bolivia fiasco was bullshit 2bf. Chile rightfully should have two less points, just as peru.

Who loses money except for the players and NT staff (who gets nice bonuses for qualifying and more if they do well)?

Argentinians are dirt poor. The few people who do make it to Russia, will be there on a tight budget, leaving less money than other nations. I swear Iceland will leave three times as much money as you.

Nobody will boycott the televised matches because Argentina couldn't make it. Even Argentinians will watch the world cup religiously, mostly out of fear that another South American country will win it, so no revenue will be lost.

Nobody believes in you anyway. Your entire offensive line consist of eternal bottlers. I'm not a superstitious man, but maybe Dybala and Messi have robbed an ancient Aztec burial ground or something.

>Nobody gets anything from Argentina being out
I get pure bliss

Yo tambiƩn. Saludos desde Inglaterra.

Fuck off, Argentina. I hope The Ecuniggers rape you.

No one will miss their cheating and diving. And messhit is finished.

No argie World Cup will be good.

Only three countries from Spic America should be allowed to go. Uruguay, Brazil, Argentina. Give the rest of the spots to Europe.

very very underrated.

>Should Argentina be invited to the World Cup if it fails to qualify?
Dear God...you truly are terrified.

INVITENME AL MUNDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

>Icardi on the bench
>Higuain not called up

They don't deserve, they're too dumb to be in the WC

Wew lad.

Hehe, we might nog be going anywhere but i'm happy to know at least we're not this pathetic. Top lel.

you won't even be the most relevant country to miss the world cup, you will be second again

Actually, the problems with Argentina and Chile only proves that Conmebol is very competitive (europeans have it easier with the vast amount of Macedonias, Moldavias, etc).

Fucking kek

He's protected by FIFA. Honestly gets away with so much Shit, he can't even be called the best player in the world when he can't even perform WELL on an international level. Not to mention he literally retired at Copa America because his team lost. Dude should be happy he even made a final, I guess when Xavi and Iniesta aren't holding his hands he can't really achieve anything.

he merely insulted the ref, it was the ref who put his hands on Messi

also he retired because AFA had no president, no vice president, hadn't paid their manager in 10 months, and had no money to pay for security so Messi paid for the security guards for the team. It wasn't because he lost, dumb cunt.

He literally said I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE IM RETIRING you fucking amerifat. He's so use to success being handed on a silver platter that when he faced an actual challenge he fucking rage quitted lmao

and missed all of 0 games lmao, what a quitter!

Why are all Messi fans complete autists?

Being CR7 resembles the kid that bullies them at school.

>muh balon de oros

>tfw Messi even fails at failing

>argentina makes it in after paying off Ecuador
>we get 7-1 part 2

Ideay, hi Chinandenga user, how is Nica?