What do you do if a Norwegian is rude to you? I would insult his country, but unfortunately it is pretty much perfect...

What do you do if a Norwegian is rude to you? I would insult his country, but unfortunately it is pretty much perfect. And they are so smug about it

Call them little brother, joke about their silly language or talk about how Norway is a third-world country

Hmm. I recently saw someone else say that about Norwegians. I honestly don't recognize us in that tho. We're pretty much always nice and polite as far as my experience goes.

Most the shit we get called out for can Norway also get called out for. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying Norway=Sweden but It's not a perfect country.

Are we rude and smug? Never noticed.

insult their roads and their bloated public sector

Why don't you insult the person? Especially if he's a loser by his country standard. People always insult the country on Sup Forums but I find a loser in a great country easier to insult. (Even easier than people in shit country because even though his country is fucking easy mode, he's still a loser.)

Hope none of you guys here earn less than median income of your country.

How would you determine whether the user is a loser? Like, I can call you a loser but I don't know anything about you so the joke would kinda be on me then, since I'm larping about things I don't know.

I mean in case you know the person. No point insulting anyone here. Everyone can handle banter and is also fucking anonymous.

How's Japan, do you live in Tokyo?

Call them irrelevant.

Tell them that their flag is shi-

nevermind

They have a bad gastronomy though

ummm... try again sweetie :)

Tell them they're pretend Denmark. Then bash them as hard as I bash Denmark, telling them I can see through their blue stripes.

>Fucking Pig nosed Danes need to be slaughtered and thrown into an incinerator

>Norway
Who?

Jesus christ, how do you convince a child to eat that?

They're weenies who have never won a modern war. Even cucked Sweden(!) was able to hold off the Nazis, but not Norway LOL

it's actually really tasty

Call them inferior protestants, and show them the superiority of catholicism.

That will make them butthurt for some reason, even if they don't believe in God. Then you just have to call them hypocrites like all the other Nordics. And not that rich btw.

I won't touch that head. But to be fair the rest looks pretty good

well, what they did for my little brother was that they cut of the meat from the head, like you would any other meat that comes on a bone and gave it to him

Sweden was never at war with the Nazis...

Dude ;_;

Norway and sweden had the same neutrality policy during both world wars. only reason we got occupied was that our cost and iron where of peak stratigic interest. If Nazi-Germany where convinced they needed to occupy Sweden they would have

I'm just trying to insult Norway with anything, apparently that one doesn't work.

Why should anyone insult us anyway? We didn't do anything wrong, just let us be in peace.

if you want to insult a norwegian just call them swedish

OP asked.

Call them fjeldaber and tell them to go back in hiding under their rock

they are like an arctic Saudi Arabia. oil rich and all that

Also because of your production of heavy water.

Generally not, but have noticed some youth being snobs because of daddy's money.

Poke them about doping and how they're actually shit at skiing and need performance enhancing narcotics to win and after a scandal they cry about unfairness like the little bastard brothers of Sweden they are.

They're the Saudis of the north. Relying on their oil reserves

Nah we don't care about that, because we know she hasn't juiced, and that her lip thingy didn't have enough of the drug to give perfomance enhancement. Only thing people care about is how she didn't get to go to the olympics. But I doubt anyone here on Sup Forums cares a lot about that either.

without oil, they would be "only" as rich as Sweden

Don't think they could sell that many fish

I'd call him a Swede.

Doesn't really work when none of their skiers have been banned for deliberate doping.

Norwegians are superior

Bohuslän will never be a part of Norway again.

Insult our tacos, that ought to get us all rustled up

Nordic tacos were first introduced in Sweden so you're really just leeching off our culture

You're leeching off our culture and pretend it's opposite. Rude.

Why can't the Nordic man be friends?

We are. We like to banter among each other.

Norway has other materials which haven't been tapped into yet, though.