twitter.com/RoarkHoward_/status/741487068782678017
twitter.com/Giaa_Pet/status/747131404945760258
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sweet. Post salty tears

i don't understand

I don't understand normalfag memes to be honest

Neither do I but its funny

twitter is only for the butthurt

They're making fun of the dumfucks whores who are supporting trump.

>twitter.com/hashtag/TrumpGirlsBreakTheInternet?src=tren
t. spic

niggers are racist against white people and assume that only white people support DJT, so they've been trying to hijack our twitter tag

>the dumfucks whores

Kek. The more they fight us, the more we win.

>self-hating white male attacks Trumpfus' whiteness

These cucks need to be gassed.

get back in the cocoa fields pedro

this is great because you get to point out how racist and hateful the lefties are being and they don't know what do

>the dumfuck whores

another one

twitter.com/DeannaKingston/status/746706632910897152

twitter.com/RoarkHoward_/status/741487068782678017

Why are they posting a pic of Ted Cruz exactly

LOL MAYO AND WHITE BREAD

OH NO HE DIDNT

I GET IT, BECAUSE WE DONT LIKE FLAVOR RIGHT? LOL SO SPOT ON GLAD SOME WHITE PEOPLE REALIZE OUR SHORTCOMINGS AND ARE POINTING THEM OUT

>ya'll bitches ugly yo
>all these crackers baka
>white sluts on twitter be like
I thought leftists were supposed to be anti-slutshaming and anti-racism.

Jesus fucking christ, even Sup Forums objectifies women less than this.

What the fuck? What does it even mean?

DID U KNOW WHITE PEOPLE CANT DANCE EITHER LOL WHAT LOOOSERS LMAO

STAY WOKE NIGGA

They must be #cruzmissile

The fact that it's a white male attacking whites and acting like a nigger triggers me. These people need to be gassed

Don't you have a head to be severed by some cartel, Paquito?

tf is this shit?

problem is it's just sad because they always think they are on the moral high ground and are justified while having no principles to argue.

it's insanity. like a global Sup Forums full of namefags. doesn't get much sadder or realer on the internet. twitter is the mindless hate machine people here could only dream of.

I dont think they even know what it means

Why do these people live in the US? We fucked up so royally by letting non-whites into our countries...

how come our memes just get out so easily?

It means god Bless Trump and God Bless America.

Why is this not considered racist?

rich country girls? kek. Guess here liberal privilege is showing.

because politics has always been about memes

twitter.com/Giaa_Pet/status/747131404945760258

oh look, someone that supports islam

extreme and vitriolic racism is only okay if used against whites and people politically opposed to you, and absolutely abhorrent and unthinkable if its against people who agree with you and arent white.

Notice the specificity though, not "its not okay if theyre black" its "its not okay if theyre any race but white and dont agree with me" see: sleepy doctor. black shillary supporters. black trump supporters.

Its not too far from outright fascism.

>harassing women is okay when they disagree with you

Typically leftist

Most of these liberals comes from families that spend over $40k on their diploma. They have no idea what the other side of the country or what it means to live poor in America

memes=alchemy
alchemy: a seemingly magical process of transformation, creation, or combination.

>white privilege

I know, I watched my mom literally pinch pennies for me to have money to eat at school because we didnt get free nigger lunches. then i hear of something called white privilege? and they wonder why country people are pissed.

It's hilarious when the "women" posting these are indeed themselves the garbage.

I want that yeti cooler.

California is a cuck state; and they have a lot of influence. The're also a lot of "sanctuary cities" that are technically breaking Federal law, but the leftist officials in the Fed itself refuse to prosecute them.

Also, a lot of it happened during the '80s. To win the Cold War, Republicans had to make capitalism more cosmopolitan, and that meant more open borders; the "shinning city on a hill" doctrine. Reagan signed a big amnesty bill; yet at the time, Congress agreed that they wouldn't let it get out of hand.. Eventually, the Democrats realized they could get tons of votes by pandering to poor third-worlders instead of poor whites; and the whole thing snowballed.

>Yeti cooler

Yep, these are definitely Southern belles.