Hey guysssss...

Hey guysssss, just found this bitchin new site callled Sup Forums and was wondering if you guys could recommend me some new music. I mostly listen to everything but country and rap

Thanks in advance babessss

Attached: IMG_3645.jpg (1080x1349, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kKl8Gw68awY
youtube.com/watch?v=csrPT9ClVUc
youtu.be/6qhlvRm4iG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You'd love Death Grips.

>>>/kitchen/

Ever heard of Stryper? They’ve got some really good metal tunes, and they’re releasing a new album in April, if you’re interested.

fat bitch show us your tits or gtfo.

fully agree, country and rap suck it big.
I hope you brought some soy liquid for the
general populace here. They seem to really like that. Oh. and don't worry about being the least bit attracted to anyone here. Not a chad in the bunch.

Wow what a pathetic virgin you must be to call a woman you meet online fat and demand her to you her tits. I hope you grip that waifu pillow of yours tight because it's the only thing you've got a hold of in your pathetic excuse for a life.

her asmr fucking sucks

Who is this 5/10?

charly bliss are really good- it's fun bubblegum grunge pop with a rad female singer

that's what i've been into lately

youtube.com/watch?v=kKl8Gw68awY

She's hot tho

at least I'm a man therefore superior to you by default, cunt

SoundCloud.com/brownganja ;)

Goodnight Moon

Another Charly Bliss fan?!
YES! I thought I was the only one on here that knew about them.

Attached: BDC27FF8-131C-4736-A1B9-EC88255965AA.jpg (400x400, 26K)

jump off a bridge

I didn't say she wasn't. I'd tear that pale ass up.

that JUST missed out on being my favorite album last year, it's perfect power pop

(also it's the band i'm most likely to recommend in this situation cause like, who wouldn't like it, everyone likes it)

this is my favorite song youtube.com/watch?v=csrPT9ClVUc

maybe we can date now

She's probably one of the only people on youtube actually putting some thought into her asmr videos. A lot of it is just mindless garbage made by spoiled white stacies.
youtu.be/6qhlvRm4iG4
I reckon she'd be into that

Fatties are disgusting.

grimes and pale waves are what's considered essential Sup Forumscore

le epic joke my fellow

she looks like she fucks black guys

you just KNOW she throats bbc like a hoover

y'know the country and rap thing probably isn't even relevant anymore. i can't think of one person that doesn't listen to rap these days. what would that leave her with? Taylor Swift? Mumford and Sons? The whole "i listen to everything but country & rap" was more of a 2000s thing.

Attached: costanza mii.jpg (720x960, 252K)

I'd recommend Hank Williams and Eminem.