What does Sup Forums think about Luxembourg ?

What does Sup Forums think about Luxembourg ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fd1C78W4igs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_external_debt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luxembourgish_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meuse-Rhenish
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bergish_dialects
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Luxembourger
youtube.com/watch?v=A4_zBCyN3MY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>is country?

100 punkte du österreichischer Bergnazi :)

Depends on how many niggers you have.

Cheap imported guns, thanks bro.

based kangz

a few cap verdians, but we got a lot of belgium and portuguese maggots

>flag
>a fucking pepsi

that's not very kind of you :((

>best kangz

They are even more obnoxious and elitist than Swiss.

I prefer Rosa Luxemburg

We have a king again, you belong to us.

>Annex when

Walloon Jews

nazi gold tax haven

>merican flag
stfu for not talking mah language

P E P S I

E

P

S

I

nazis got rid of ur jews during ww2 (so were da best county at da moment)

Liechtenstein beats you on the obscure, rich as fuck tax haven with weird german dialect front.

haal deng maul du schaiss minetter

du bass de bäschte mann

at least we got our own (kind of) language. All of murica only talks whack british

Belgium's better

come back

cool country, even some natives left on the countryside

youtube.com/watch?v=Fd1C78W4igs

LIKE! Ich mag Deutsche Hurensöhne :)

How did you guys amassed such a debt?
It's like $4 trillion atm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_external_debt

I love how Amerilards always cry about their 18 trillion debt, forgetting that they have population of over 320 million, an actual modern industry, #1 military and shit.
You guys have fuck all and yet every single citizen of Lux owes ~4 million dollars. Greece's debt is fucking nothing in comparison.

Is it an offshoot of high or low german?

i'm pretty impressed you talk english

meme country.

What's it like living in Luxembourg?

How are your country's politics with regard to Sup Forums topics like refugees, euroskepticism, etc?

How come I never see any other Luxembourg posters?

Better than german, du dommt Stëck Schaiss

was geht denn mit dir ab? Ein Tag Luxusurlaub im Großherzogtum?

It's pretty much lie Germany. We have the lefties cryin for the rights of refugees and you have normal people like me , interested in the interests of his own people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luxembourgish_language

Should be anschlussed.

Nö, bin in Luxemburg aufgewachsen,aber arbeite seit 3 Jahren in Kölle. Luxemburg ist trotzdem in jeder Hinsicht besser :)

On a scale from 1 to Hitler, how hard is it to emigrate to you?

Lol, ok.

Und danke dass eure Nazis die Juden aus unserem Land vertrieben haben :)

Gauleiter

Yes, but that could only legitimately done by us.

Whats the lulz about me being able to talk more languages than you ? Plz explain

>Gauleiter
Is that so?
How the fuck do you have them then?

Liechtenstein is better

Why Great Britain considered a part of the EU in that pic?

Back in WW2. Pretty sucked. But if I were you, I would be more concentreaded on wanking to pics of Milla Jovovic

Who?

I would agree with you on that purely because of the Alps and the proximity of the equally based Switzerland. Luxy is probably still awesome though and much better than its neighbors Germany and France.

this thread is the digital form of a retard in the middle and spectators guessing what he wants

Halt dein Schundmaul du Preussischer Hurensohn

magse drache? sprichst du drachendeutsch?

Köln ist ja auch ein Dreckloch.
Ich war oft in Lux, Echternach und so (Verwandtschaft)
jetzt hab ihr dafür genügend Neger und Musel...

gibsmedatflagback

Ich spreche besser Deutsch als so mancher Deutscher ..
Ich lebe nahe von Echternach (Junglinster) vielleicht kenn ich ja deine Familie !

Because it was made before Brexit?

It's funny to see someone being "pretty impressed" by a foreigner speaking English on Sup Forums.

never cousin, after all we're whiter than you and this flag belongs to the aryan people.

>Luxembourg left us because they couldn't handle a stronk independent female ruler
Come home white mountain man

Why aren't there more Luxembourgers on here?

habsburger inzestbalg!

Literally who?

also kein drachendeutsch :(

Literally exists to push the globalist big bank monopoly that is crashing down in 2016

we're only 500k. I find it pretty impressive that i see at least 1 or 2 of my countryman here everyday.

immer noch sauer auf Preußen?

kann ja sein, ich sag aber besser keine Namen hier...

Why can't Luxembourg and Germany blanda up and live in multicultural peace?

netherlands with less brightness

Germany was a mistake tbqh

they invaded us twice in the last century even though we were neutral. Our revenge is juncker how now keeps germany in check. Fuck neutrality, we own the EU.

The question is; do you like The Netherlands?

Wanna join?
Old days?

I speak luxembourgish, german, french, english, spanish and portuguese. Come at me bro

Who?

low rhenisch, dutch dialect? what?

>No Dutch
wtf i hate luxembourg now

Merci dier asien dass ech naet allleng op der Schaissait hei rëmbrowsen :)
Why not, but we have to fuck Belgium up and spit it up to a fair amount.
NELUX forever !

>No Greenlandic
Wtf I hate Luxembourg now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meuse-Rhenish

Jealous ? I know Poffertjes always think they're the most sophisticaded people in europe. But you never think of us.
Cheeseburger (trans. : how could I give a fuck)

>spanish and portuguese
so your parents aren't luxembourgish but spanish or portuguese ?

If I want to, should I move to lux? Im pretty wealthy and live in NYC, I hate living here. Too many shitskins but great place to make money. I want a family in the motherland, could you recommend it?

Ech sinn zu 100 prozent Letzebuerger, ech hunn just e ganzen Koup Giisen an Spuenier als Kollegen (an nee ech wunnen net am Minnett) mee wann een e bëssen eppes am Kapp huet, sinn dei sproochen net sou schweier ze erleieren :)

>jealous
Yes :c
Despite being very Francophile, Luxembourg is miles ahead of both Brussels and Wallonia.'
How come?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bergish_dialects seems like some "dialects" are merged in my area. I just know for sure that it's some sort of low german

yup, lux has no problems with murica, we just have problems with the language. So if wou're willing to learn our language, everybody will love you

would be a surprise haha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Luxembourger

cuz belgium is a piece of shit
(and every luxembourger hstes them for a good reason) but poffertjes are cool so dont feel affronted :)

even their negroes can speak it if they try hard
youtube.com/watch?v=A4_zBCyN3MY

Yup, aber wir kommen im Gegensatz zu euch (mit den türkischen Einwandern) sehr gut klar mit den portugiesischen Gastarbeitern :)

Whats the living standard like? Less shitskins? Compared to the Swiss whats it like?

Patton is buries there

wenn eure Portugiesen so wären wie unsere Türken...

Rechtmatig Hollands klei vriend

Deal; you even can get Maastricht and northern Limburg.
transports from Rotterdam harbor will never be taxed by any party.

WE will take west Flanders onto the French border. Fishing rights are ours to be defined.
You will help in defence issues with either Fraance or England, or a combination of these with another country.

Centralised bureaucrats from both our countries will reside in Liege.

From there we can decide who can join on what conditions.

>poffertjes are cool
:DDD

I wont glorify it too much, buts I'ts really like a little pardise. You earn money, people are nice (if you're nice with them too) and if you are willing to learn the luxembourgish language, people will love you for it ! ( and the girls are ppretty hot too !)

Also ich habe noch nie eienen Neger-Portugiesen gesehen, in diesem Video handelt es ich um einen Capveridaner. Und diese sind hier zu recht sehr verhasst.

Ech sinn traureg

>the girls are pretty hot too
this is very much true, you have the qt wife material luxembourgish girls or you have the exotic portuguese or spanish ones. All catholic.

Is your gov/people lefty/accepting of shitskins or fairly right wing? Difficulty of language?