Hong Kong protesters want to rejoin UK now that they are leaving the EU

Hong Kong protesters want to rejoin UK now that they are leaving the EU

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/26/just-days-brexit-hong-kong-protesters-call-country-rejoin-uk/

fucking chinks.
gas them already

The anglo sphere 2.0 happening, praised be lord Kek

Praise kek for he is good.

>You will live to see the Empire at full strength

7 blessings of kek for you

China has a stronger military than the UK, Hong Kong is literally right next to them and Hong Kong is indefensible. It is literally impossible for the UK to get Hong Kong back. This is just a way of protesting the government.

Nice try Chink. GTFO of Kangaroo land you mother fucker.

Anglo Sphere 2.0 here we gooooo.

We have a lot of students from Hong Kong and honestly I'd welcome more. Their Engrish isn't great but they're polite and respect personal space and British values.

Riots?

MAKE HONGKONG GREAT AGAIN

This. I was in HK last year, they don't want to be British, they just want Chinese mainlanders to stop coming and shitting up their city.

China certainly isn't going to lease it back to Britain again.

THE SUN NEVER SETS
HE SUN NEVER SETS
E SUN NEVER SETS

SUN NEVER SETS
UN NEVER SETS
N NEVER SETS

NEVER SETS
EVER SETS
VER SETS
ER SETS
R SETS

SETS
ETS
TS
S

God damn no wonder lefties kept a tight lid on nationalism for the last 70 years, the ideology merely needs to exist and the world just warps and contort itself to serve it, all without the nation in question lifting a finger

Nope, white as snow. Just not pathetic enough to LARP about 'muh empire' on the internet. Britain is long finished as a world power and America is also on the way out. This is the Chinese century.

The thought of Chinese hegemony used to scare me. But then I realised that Chinese hegemony means the end of the liberal world order. The end of Jewish power. Now I can't wait. Every piece of news about America's decline and China's rise fills me with glee.

I've seen this like a dozen times now and I still laugh every time

>Bong Kong

desu I would rather live under Zulu kings than the fucking CCP.

Hongkers have to realise that their little bubble of British freedom that they had is gone.

GET IN LINE EARLY TRUDEAU.
RESTORE MONARCHY!

Sure we'll take them back. They should expect dictatorship like they had before though, overseas territories don't really get representation in the UK unless they are really relevant to a discussion (Gibraltar in the EU for example).

Are the protesters mostly women? Asian women crave white cock.

>China has a stronger military than the UK
Not really. China has almost zero force projection capability, and is rife with total incompetence. Their military literally cannot operate without "comfort women", moral breaks down after just a couple days. They put all their best sailors on a submarine to train together in hopes of improving other units -- the sub immediately sank and lost all hands.

If the UK really wanted to, they could take Hong Kong. They would just have to play by the old rules again.

>be Britain
>colonise shit holes or steal land from others
>make it better by the magnitudes of thousands
>suddenly they want MUH independence
>give it
>decades later
>wtf we poor and useless now, HALP
>every fucking time

Zimbabwe a great example

Haha, hilarious! This should get more attention by the media, not all this EU cocksucking gloom and doom.

The Chinese are smart enough to know what went wrong unlike Zimbabwe.

>Chinese century
>America's decline

Cute.

Hong Kong is an exception though, the lease on their dominion ran out so we left and the commies went in. That was the deal we had with the Chinese mainland.

>16 years into century.
>China still irrelevant.
They have a lot of work to do if they want to claim this one mate.

Oh please can we have a UK-HK union.

PLEASE

China will probably want to nuclear bomb us and we'd be ostracised from everywhere because everyone is sucking China's cock but I believe that it's worth it.

You've convinced me
I am now a #Chinafat

>t. Chiangdong

>Chinese century
>the China bubble is going to pop soon
>America is on the way out
>still 30 years ahead of China militarily

Nothing new.

Hong Kong didn't wanted to switch over to China in the first place.

YOU WILL NEVER TAKE MY BROTHERS BACK WHITE DEVIL

the empire is literally rising again

>play by old rules

drop some opium on their doorstep?

I wish it would, but like China would ever allow that to happen. Even if there was a fair and democratic referendum, it just ain't happening.

We've gone to war with China before with a much smaller military force and blew them the fuck out twice.

Do they want to act like Germany and get blown the fuck out for a third time?

China doesn't scare me, nor should it scare any of you.

If Hong Kong actually does want to return to British rule and votes for it, then we should help them.

It is as simple as that.

>zero force projection capability
I suggest you look for Hong Kong on a map. Notice where it sits relative to China. Note also that China already holds it.

>If the UK really wanted to, they could take Hong Kong. They would just have to play by the old rules again.
How did that go in Korea again?

>China still irrelevant.
China has already overtaken US GDP on a PPP basis and will overtake it on a nominal basis within a decade. By 2050 China's economy will be significantly larger than the American economy.

They have more people, with a higher IQ. They have good meritocratic governance while the US is led by the likes of Obama and Hillary, completely cucked by liberal ideology. They pursue eugenic policies while America pursues a dysgenic open borders policy.

You all know how poorly you are governed. You all know that America is going to be

Blockade them with ships and fire mortars at them, when their soldiers come out and launch an attack we then rain down mortar fire upon them.

Easy peasy.

>china biggest superpower on earf
>not realizing most of the population are impoverished farmers who live in shithole rural areas

kek does not exist

singles prove it

There is no escape. Hong Kong is eternally Chinese. As well as Tibet, Xinyang, Taiwan, Macao and South China Sea.

>implying

We could arm Taiwan and create a lot of problems for China if we wished.

Staging proxy battles, funding terrorist attacks in the mainland. There is more to war than just sending in your forces.

We invented divide and conquer m8 and used it against much bigger, much scarier and much more powerful opponents.

>Nope, white as snow.

HMMMMM

Let it go chingchong

>on a PPP basis.
>5x the population and still behind.
>Chinese IQ is higher but they still have to cheat to pass tests.
>China is meritocratic.
>1 child policy except for minorities is eugenic.
I get it, you're a chink living in Australia right?

What? >

And we can arm all of them to carry out attacks on China. China cannot seize or fight all of them at the same time.

Foolish boy.

Let them come home.

RAF here.

China's modernization means they're a regional power. Force projection when fighting in Hong Kong is fucking meaningless. We wouldn't take it.

Remember all those movies in Hong Kong in the 70's? That place used to be dope

What color is the sky on your planet?

what about poo in the loos?

If you're really in the RAF then you'd know that Chinese forces can be split tackling problems on their home turf with terrorist attacks, Taiwan, Macao etc all being armed and supported.

Also we could fuck them over financially by refusing to buy their goods. They rely heavily on the West to sell, would they really want that over Hong Kong which they have managed to ruin in a few years after decades of success?

Chinese are niggers and will lose like niggers.

America, when you go to war with a real power and beat them, then you can talk.

Until then? Shut up.

Oh and England doesn't count, England wasn't a superpower when it was in control of the 13 colonies, it became one afterwards. So don't try it.

>Sup Forums confusing fear of China with love of Britain

Part of being in the common market/EU was giving up your colonies. Now that Britain isn't in the EU, Hong Kong has an excuse to go back. But China isn't going to just let that happen. You fucks are retarded.

You do realise that the British navy now has no hope in hell against the Chinese navy, let alone whilst fighting in range of the Chinese air force now right, you delusional shit mouthed inbred?

We could sink anything you send over and let the survivors fatten up the sharks, so we can eat the sharks later as well

>Britain leaves EU
>Hong Kong holds a ref to rejoin UK
>China threatens to crack down on Hong Kong
>NATO steps up, UN and USA send ships to south China sea
>some US ship gets false flagged
>US and NATO sanction China
>Russia teams up with China to take Mid East oil
>dollar starts to collapse
>WW3
>Russia and China BTFO due to low mobility
>EU grows strong in the wake of international threat
>China's production temporarily shot
>US, Canada, and Mexico unify to increase production
>Mid East becomes secular after Chinese conquest, Islam outlawed
>UN forces China, Russia, and Iran membership
>global trade unions
>global taxation
>global legislative bodies
>global unelected leaders
>finally global government
>all religions outlawed
>everyone depends on government

>mfw

>would they really want that over Hong Kong

yes. China's not giving up any land anymore fampai. That's literally their entire foreign policy,aside from exploiting the nigs in Africa

>Fearing China
>Fearing anyone
>Having fear
Coward it's all that German and Celtic heritage, it's rotted you and made you weak and tame like a house cat.

Their economy would collapse in any protracted engagement with a country like the UK. Also Japan would get involved, and they have the 7th strongest military in the world currently.

>EU grows strong

The EU would be shit in a WW3, half the countries would want to surrender while the other half just can't be bothered.

Tackling home-turf attacks isn't as much of a problem for China as it is for a country that doesn't have a borderline fanatical core military that has control over a large amount of manpower and little regard for human life.

Still wouldn't enable us to get boots on the ground to support a takeover or hold of Hong Kong without extensive foreign support.

Is HK the Gibraltar of Asia?

I hope your F35 gets shot down you inbred liar.

China is bullshit, they make cheap copies of American technology sold to them by the Israelis.

You do not deserve to serve in our military (not that you actually do) you cowardly little cucked inbred shit licking paki fucker.

>NATO steps up, UN and USA send ships to south China sea

Why would NATO step up? Hong Kong isn't a member country. and Britain just shot itself in the foot in terms of being in the front of the line for NATO support.

Chinese people under British rule and you end up with a success like Hong Kong

Maybe we should just ally up with China and they give us a few more cities to run
Hell they got plenty of empty ones

Funny how you say anything positive about China without getting called a chink. Especially when you're in Australia.

China will rule the world, and that's a good thing for the white race.

Considering how the Chinese are the only military in the world to have actually forced the US military into retreat in a straight frontal assault, anything you send over here will fold harder than you did in Singapore against the japs.

You sound like one of these retarded mouth breathing Bregretters desu now

whats up with those legs? why do asians and shitskins have such fucked skin?

So they risk creating even more problems in their country with a depressed economy because of the lack of exporting to the West?

The Chinese people already hate the government and state for the shit they pull against them.

Consider everything.

TOO MUCH SUN

WHILE RICE FARMING

Spain is the Gibraltar of England

Half the countries in the EU have had less than 2% growth for the past fucking DECADE. The idea that they could afford a war is laughable. The idea that an EU army would even work is ridiculous too. They're just gonna pull soldiers from all sorts of different backgrounds and training and force them to work together? Didn't they try that with the patrolling the Mediterranean thing and it worked terribly?

The only thing keeping Europe safe from Russia or China is the US, UK, and Poland somewhat.

you realize if Russia and China would get allied that would mean end of the world? Your "USA" isn't strong enough to defeat them

kys

>MAD
You live up to your ID you cock sucker, the NHS is larger than the Chinese standing army and everyone knows Americans are cowards when it comes to war.

I bet you're an American aren't you? Coward, weak coward, weak pathetic little cowardly shit!

Die you weak pussy bitch.

China is nothing, just like you. A nothing a pathetic cowardly little nothing.

Why would someone openly denying Kek receive his blessings?

Repent, for he is good to his followers:

No, they'll become more Orwellian to unify against the catastrophe.
Britain is a huge trading partner with the US and this would be an excuse to provoke China to attack, allowing the entire West to shrug off their debt to China and reclaim their own production ability. The West WANTS WW3.

Sold to them by the Israelis, and the Clinton Syndicate. China has literally stolen trillions in intellectual property from the US with the help of the Clintons, that's not even counting NAFTA and the WTO fiasco, or the ICBM technology. When Trump says we rebuilt China, he isn't being hyperbolic.

Your ID contains the letters LEL, which is exactly what Im doing with your salt right now

Youre not some butthurt Hong cuck are you?

[URGE TO COLONIZE INTENSIFIES]

Please don't tell America to go to War. We will join them as their greatest ally, and you know those guys invested the term, "friendly fire"

The US and Russia will be allies if Trump is President. Russia is only consorting with China currently out of necessity. Same shit with Iran. Otherwise they'd be all alone against the entire globalist complex. If Putin saw an opportunity to be allies with the US instead, he'd drop China like a hard shit.

Nice, I like it

Ah yes, the navy and air force in question being full of 60's era crap bought from the Russians crewed by degenerate chinks.

nvm lel

bump

Breitbart often breaks news before the incompetent MSM does.

kek, literally a billion of them would starve and their governments would collapse. you're greatly overestimating their strength and infrastructure

Breitbart often breaks news before the incompetent MSM does.

>Hong cuck
KEK
nice digitz

All of NATO is strong enough. Russia and China have no ships, so they'd have to receive resources by land, which would cut their resources by at least half. It'd be more like a seige than a field battle. Starve them out. They don't have the logistical capacity to win outside of their territory.

>Consider everything.

I'd say thats a massive gamble. You would have to destabilize them first, and thats just a hypothetical.

Right now, its not possible.

Our naval aviation wing doesn't even have a military specification ship right now.

>“Independence is the ultimate goal, to return to British rule is just a transitional phase,”

>leftists constantly bring up colonialism to shame the white man
>former colonies are literally begging to come back