Who all is going to see the new resident kino movie?

Who all is going to see the new resident kino movie?
I'm going to the theatre after work and managed to get my friends to come with, so now I don't have to worry about the singles policy.
You could say some people would give a limb for this movie and it's finally here.

>You could say some people would give a limb for this movie

too soon

I wanted to go tonight but I wake up at 5 so that would suck. I'll probably get off work early tomorrow and see it during lunch.

>You could say some people would give a limb for this movie

Lmao what?

Milla's cute. I try to watch the shitty movies for her but I have to stop after 20 minutes.

I hear it's a good finish to the series

>wanna go for some smoothies afterward OP?

How is mia such a QT, bros?

Someone post the photo of her in her young Slav years next to the piano

No I mean when she was like 13

They're not even good action movies, and they're not even trying to pretend to be horror movies anymore. The last one was so retarded I couldn't even finish it.

Sad that the most notable thing about a Resident Evil series 5 (6?) movies deep isn't anything to do with zombies or viruses or people killing zombie viruses, it's a 5 minute scene in a hallway with some lasers.

Why did Mia become more boylike and androgynous as the franchise went on?

because she's some type of slav mutt, and slav mutts are at least 10 times hotter than amerilard "women"

where's the goddamn spoilers for this
i need to get the bad taste of RE7 out of my mouth

just got back

ask me anything

There's nothing redeemable about these movies. That includes the titless slav that stars in them.

> Milla will never accidently poke you In the eye with her eraser nipples while riding your 4.5 inch cock.

Harry dean Stanton has been old for over 40 years now

how was monster trucks?

completely unrealistic

Is it true they go all Orphan Black with Alice?
What is the sequel hook thes niggas put ona fucking "final" movie?

yes clones are basically used at every turn to explain literally everything in the movie. There is no hook, it is a legit end, unless you count Alice going out to hunt the leftover tyrants as a hook.

>Although model Milla Jovovich recently teamed up with Michael Jackson, it wasn't a musical collaboration - the two were posing for an ad for L.A. Gear. But Jovovich, who was born in the U.S.S.R., is working on an album. Don't expect bubblegum pop from this fourteen-year-old. "My music is very dark," she says. "It's a mix between Kate Bush, Sinead O'Connor, This Mortal Coil and the Cocteau Twins." (Rolling Stone 1990)

ywn sit and listen to alt classics on cassette with Milla J

her boyfriend/director is in the closet

Stunt double crashed a motorcycle on set and lost her arm.

Milla did being a qt right. She stayed afaik not a total cunt and then did whatever made her happy.
>Model
>Music she was into (you know handlers at 14 were like do a pop tape!)
>One GOAT film to prove she could, shit movies the rest of the time cuz fun and easy.
>and chilling with artists in Europe the rest of the time.

Pretty based life desu

What is this GOAT film you speak of? I did enjoy that Perfect Getaway movie she was in.

He must mean The Fifth Element

faarrrrrrrrrkk

Just got back
It literally is the best comedy movie of the last 3 years.

Also, Paul WS Anderson is confirmed baneposter
>atleast 2 "wiith no survivors"
>atleast 3 "for you" 's

Not Dazed and Confused?

>2 and a half hours of titillation
or
>less then a 60 seconds of highschool hippy
take a wild guess

pls b my gf pls b my gf pls b my gf pls

>old slav

still would

WHERE'S THE FUCKING SCREENERS? NOT EVEN A FUCKING CAM RIP YET FOR FUCKS SAKE