What are your expectations for the upcoming film by Terrence "Heidegger is my nigga" Malick...

What are your expectations for the upcoming film by Terrence "Heidegger is my nigga" Malick, Song to Song aka Weightless aka Untitled Terrence Malick Project starring Ryan Gosling, Christian Bale, Rooney Mara, Cate Blanchett, Haley Bennett, Natalie Portman, Michael Fassbender, Val Kilmer, Benicio del Toro, Clifton Collins Jr., Angela Bettis, Bérénice Marlohe, Florence Welch, Lykke Li, Holly Hunter, Boyd Holbrook, Callie Hernandez, Patti Smith, Tom Sturridge, Trevante Rhodes, Austin Amelio, Iggy Pop, Black Lips, Alan Palomo, Iron & Wine, Arcade Fire, John Lydon, Fleet Foxes, Linda Emond and Dora Madison Burge?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BEqxAlsXgUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to suck on those jewbs tbH

I'm going to like it.......a lot

is everyone shooped in this picture or what?

>saw them filming this 6 years ago
>it still hasn't been fucking released

youtube.com/watch?v=BEqxAlsXgUc

>starring Ryan Gosling, Christian Bale, Rooney Mara, Cate Blanchett, Haley Bennett, Natalie Portman, Michael Fassbender, Val Kilmer, Benicio del Toro, Clifton Collins Jr., Angela Bettis, Bérénice Marlohe, Florence Welch, Lykke Li, Holly Hunter, Boyd Holbrook, Callie Hernandez, Patti Smith, Tom Sturridge, Trevante Rhodes, Austin Amelio, Iggy Pop, Black Lips, Alan Palomo, Iron & Wine, Arcade Fire, John Lydon, Fleet Foxes, Linda Emond and Dora Madison Burge?
more than half of which will be cut

>more than half
*All

>Starring plants and grasses
Sounds ballsy even to Malick tbqh

>he hasn't seen Voyage of Time

I could just unbutton that skirt, unbutton it, the denim skirt, and slip it down over her thighs, it gets a little tight over her thighs
>it gets a little tight over her thighs

Will this one actually have a narrative like Days of Heaven, Badlands, and Tree of Life? Or will it be random scenes cut together with voice over like his other shit?

Damn, i haven't, actually. I forgot about this, is there a blu-ray out or something?

same
they didnt show it in my city

What did he do for twenty years between films?

It's going to be pure unadulterated waifu kino

cast looks kind of messy
have a feeling rooney mara will ruin this
shit actress imo
otherwise who knows, could be great

to the wonder was shit partly bc of bad casting though. ben affleck wew

philosophize
lose talent
hide

>those eyebrows
hhhnnnnnnggggg

>shit actress imo

>Lykke Li
>Iggy Pop
>Alan Palomo aka Neon Indian
>Arcade Fire
>Fleet Foxes

Sup Forumskino

Audrey biopic soon :3

havent seen lion yet but she aint that great in most of the other things i've seen. v attractive but what movies is she good in?

Why are Jew women so hot? How do I get a Jew wife?

TGWTDT, Carol, Aint Them Bodies Saints, Side Effects, Her

when's this coming out?

Carol doesn't seem to jive with my taste and i don't know if I can stare at Cate Blachett's face for that long.

I'll concede on Aint Them Bodies and she was decent in Side Effects. Social Network has been her best for my money.

Maybe I just didn't enjoy Her or TGWTDT.

March 17

March 17

fassbender smoking a backwoods nice

is this gonna be as bad as knight of cups?

what's her fucking problem?

she looks half retarded here. that wig still is just as bad. not boding well.

She's too cute to function properly