>1st in the entire NFC
>only loss was by a touchdown to an undefeated AFC team
2nd best team in the NFL right now. You literally cannot argue otherwise

they kid is garbage
dak is just slightly stinkier garbage

>It's an Iggles have a strong season start and then collapse to 7-9 episode

let us have this

*trots up to Wentz and pokes out the ball for his 100th fumble”

Heh nothing personal Wentz. I knew you wouldn’t see me if I pretended to be a pass rusher.

Based

*turns off tecmo*

Yeah to be honest you guys are 1 injury away on the D-line into having a 8 game losing streak. They have been carrying every game so far.

But D-Line is our deepest position group. We already destroyed the Cardinals without Cox, our best player.

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE COWBOYS

Is he, dare I say it, elite?

>all this praise for Wentz from respected players, coaches, GMs, et all
>receivers like alshon shrug off offers from other teams because they want to play with Wentz whom they believe is going to be a superstar
>meanwhile the only praise for dak has been from people who are clear cowboy homers (ex-players like irvin and aikman and people like joe buck and cris collinsworth) that don't want to admit he's a game manager with the best supporting cast for a rookie since roethlisberger
>these same people still think the cowgirls are going to win the nfc east

You know nothing about football if you believe that, the pass rush was non existent against the Giants and second half against the Chargers

That was by those teams' scheme, but still

>salty cowcuck bandwagoners who thought Dak/Dez and Elliott were gonna steamroll this season

>1 injury away on the D-line into having a 8 game losing streak

Hahahaha

>yfw 2 games ahead in the division
>thats two GUARANTEED weeks off eagles shitposting
based

I didn't think he'd make this big of a jump in year 2. yes

Why are young QBs supposed to make the biggest jump in year 3?

We haven't had our best Defensive Lineman for the past 3 games

Ginger master race reporting in

>Wentz has no pocket awarene-

Who has said this?

that was established to have been a dream sequence from which Dak was rudely awakened

Oh sorry, I must've missed the lore dump

>dak prescott is still an O line babby who just hands it off and throws 5 yard outs and can't win games through the air
>carson wentz is showing that he is the next rodgers
>skip still says wentz is average and spews bullshit about QBR even when his guy can't get a win
I love seeing dallas homers get bootyblasted

>meanwhile the only praise for dak has been from people who are clear cowboy homers (ex-players like irvin and aikman and people like joe buck and cris collinsworth)

What the fuck are you talking about? Dak has received enormous praise from everyone in the industry. Current players, former players, experts, coaches, GMs. Never heard anyone in the business say anything but positive things about him. Rodgers just a few days ago loaded plenty on compliments on him. Brees spoke incredibly highly of him after meeting him in last year’s pro bowl game. Romo said, “Giving control of the Cowboys to Dak would have been a lot harder if I didn’t think he was a capable player and a good kid”

Both Wentz and Dak are overwhelming complimented in the industry.

>taking skip seriously

Someone have the webm of him duck a blindside rusher against the Steelers last year?

First year: The league has no experience playing against you and you have no experience playing against them

Second year: The league has film on you and makes adjustments, and you’re learning how to adjust to the adjustments

Third Year: QBs have experienced nearly all the things that the league can possibly throw at them, and the average age of a QB in their 3rd year is around 25 which is a when the typical human brain fully matures and starts to operate much more efficiently with retained information

why is he so based bros?

>Eagles are 0-2 in Superbowls
>rest of NFCE is 12-6
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>dak prescott is still an O line babby who just hands it off and throws 5 yard outs and can't win games through the air
Have you watched any games this season or the season before? Their O line is playing awful, especially in pass protection, and their run game was non existent, the only reason they've put up as many points they have up till now has all been on Dak even with more QB pressures, hits, and dropped passes than Wentz.

>Eagles haters are 0-51 in not living in the past

New era this year, son.

is Jeff Lurie Seto Kaiba?

I'm 100% sure he's a troll and you just got b8'd

And Dak has faced higher rated defenses on a brutal part 1 of a #1 seed schedule. I've only been impressed with how Dak's played with everything else around him suddenly going to shit. I thought he'd have the sophmore slump but Zeke, the defense, O line, receivers, have all just gone wrong.

>wins OROTY
>"b-b-but nobody thinks he's any good!"

>New era this year
t. Eagles fan c. 2016 and 2015 and 2014 and 2013 and 2012 and 2011..... and 1970 and 1969 and 1968 and 1967 and 1966

I'm fairly certain most teams are just selling out against the run against the Cowboys. At the very least it prevents a ball control offense and puts their weak defense on the field more

>niggers
>having a brain

Le kek

>Xbox gamertag == STEVENF
>the rest of this post

Off yourself underaged Sup Forumstard

Funny. You can use metrics like that to say Derek Anderson is better than Drew Brees circa 2007

>having to compare your QB to an actual negro QB
yikes

doesn't he fumble it on this very same play?

post this years stats my friend!

never trust black QBs ya simps

Teams have been both selling out on the run and selling out on the pass this entire season because they know exactly when the Cowboys will call running plays and passing plays.

Our playcalling is the most horrible vanilla predictable play calling in the league. Once the offense gets 1 first down, Dak and Zeke just go in cruise control and run over everyone, but we stall on three and outs an embarrassing amount of times because the coaches don't know how call plays to get a rhythm going. Our playcalling is by the book idiotic simplicity that just relies on talented skill players like Dak and Zeke to force their way down the field with sheer talent, while the coaches slap asses and jack each other off on the sideline and have a Madden simulator call the plays.

>"Dem Boys getting another ring!"
>Dallas fans for the past 22 seasons

>inb4 zero (0) rings

PFF is a fucking joke get real

if he is, and Foles is the BEWD, i guess that makes Wentz... Obelisk the Tormentor?

Wentz is merely another BEWD. Blount is Obelisk

How can you say that when Garrett won coach of the year last year dumbass

Niggers have the grossest nipples of any race

>tfw drafted Wentz for $1 in auction draft

Everyone was sleep but I was woke

literally who?

I'd say 3rd after Packers desu

Some ginger girls are absolute smokeshows

Wentz will be out of the league in four years desu