I really don't understand

I really don't understand.

They had Dr Pavel here, why did they bother turning him over to the CIA so they could steal him back again?

This makes no sense.

Officially fake his death?

Most likely.

Alternatively CIA is hunting Bane and the league for quite a while, get plenty of lead/evidence, and considered dangerous enough.

They might think its also the perfect chance to get rid of him and erase all lead the guy has about Bane/the league.

For what purpose? They ended up showing him off on national television anyways.

They had to find out what Pavel told them

they wanted to fake his death

why

They wanted to make the crash seem like an accident.

They needed the heat off their tail, I suppose. Get the plan in place and, as shown in the movie, dare the US government to come in and try not to set off the nuke.

>really activated my banecells

at least you can taaalk.
who ARE you?

he wasn't alone

why did there need to be a crash?

>cant even comprehend basic capeshit

kys foreal

>fake his death
>reveal him to be alive in national television a few days later

literally what was the point

That was the next step of the master plan.

Pavel gets them access to CIA and the plane, to crash it and fake Pavel's death, taking any heat off of him while he sets up the bomb in Gotham.

CIA was looking for Pavel, you mongs. They needed him because, like they state in the very fucking scene you mention, he's the only one who can defuse the bomb.

Because bruce wayne stopped funding the fusion reactor under gotham when Dr. Pavelhere published his paper on how to turn whatever cold fusion mumbo jumbo they were researching into a nuclear bomb. They hoped that if Pavel was dead bruce would go back to work on it, so they could use it to bring about gotham's reckoning.

I guess Dr Pavel was the only one who could turn the reactor into a bomb. Bane needed Dr Pavel to do that, as well as make everyone think he's dead. If the CIA never gets him on the plane, they'd suspect something was up. Bruce would hear about it because he's batman, and flood the reactor.

A bit contrived, maybe, but that's my best guess.

Dr Pavel refused Bane's offer in favor of CIA's. Bane had to find out what he told CIA.

Because of the flight plan he filed with the Agent C. It list's Smee, Maimen, Dr. Pavelhere, Button Lee, Juan Ovyue. The flight plan had them crashing in the middle of uzbekistan.
Since bane wasn't on the flight plan, but his Brother, Juan Ovus (which is the correct pronunciation of the name Juan Ovue) was, and they only had one dead body to switch, and they needed to find out what Pavel had told them, then Brother was expected in the wreckage.

I mean it's simple as pie, how do you guys not get this?

Nothing! He told them nothing!