Absolute madman

absolute madman

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/6wg5s5/my_husband_secretly_named_our_son_after_a_meme/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

holy kek

That's a certified true story, I know because Reddit would never tell lies for upvotes

holy shit

RARE
TRIPS
DOUBLE IRELAND

gets glasses
or a brain, I guess

JAPAN

Fuck the post is real but the thread is locked with some comments deleted

Truly the most influential man of the century.

DOUBLE GERMANY
t. alberto barbosa

t.

t. alberto barbosa

alberto

barbosa

DOUBLE RICE

Is it time to revive t. Alberto Barbosa again?

Things like these are so easy to forge you should just read them as curiousity.

>newfag
>Ireland

reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/6wg5s5/my_husband_secretly_named_our_son_after_a_meme/

holy shit its real

I hope this is real.

I want to believe

So many deleted comments, fucking reddit.

t. Alberto Barbosa

UMA

a true hero.

anyone could have done this and brag about... this mother fucker...

>This is a safe space for people of any and all backgrounds. Oppressive attitudes and language will not be tolerated. Any content that is deemed sexist, racist, transphobic, homophobic, classist, ableist, or intolerant of certain religions will be removed and the user banned. In addition, slut-shaming, victim-blaming, body-policing are not allowed. Promotion, recruitment and astroturfing for communities which violate this rule both on and off Reddit will also result in a ban.

All online forums are circlejerks, Reddit just straight up admits it.
Which is why I only post here. At least here I can tell you sorry fucks to eat shit and die in a fire. kek

WOW

When we will Sup Forums conquer the world ?

> ableist
> body-policing
Are those English words?

They're made up SJW terms
>Ableist
Discriminatory or offensive to disabled people. Like calling people retarded or crazy, making fun of cripples, or if you're particularly off the deep end even referring to disabled people as disabled. See also: the retards who claim being deaf isn't a disability.
>body-policing
Commenting on other peoples body in a judgmental fashion, like when your fat aunt goes for a third hotdog and you say she should watch what she eats.

t. Alberto Barbosa

can't be true

We have to keep this thread up for as long as possible. Let's see if the madman finds it, if he can post proofs it will be the greatest moment in the history of Sup Forums.

Bump

fake

Bump

yes
t. Alberto Barbosa

Yes! bring him back in all his glory