W/

So now that S1 is over and the dust has settled, what are your thoughts? Post your theories and expectations for S2, then watch as they all come true again.

Ford is coming back as a host.

Average show except for everything involving Mauve which brought it down to a 3/10.

If season 2 doesn't have a digital Yule Brenner I'm dropping it.

It ended up pretty disappointing

I hated how the security guards never shoot at the robots in the facility.

I hate how when the robots figure out that life is so precious, they decide to kill humans. That's dumb. Blade Runner taught us that when life is truly precious and meaningful, even your enemies deserve to live.

>I hate how when the robots figure out that life is so precious

When was this?

dunno but I want to say that all those "they are not sentient" dumb fucks bit the dust

Fucking unwatchable trash

>Blade Runner taught us
>Regurgitates some super Christian truism

Neither are true, and neither are right. You know nothing and will perish like a dog.

dogs cats humans etc all perish alike
what is important is how you live

The more I think about it the more I think I'll never even watch the second season.

The theory I've heard is that the security guys were synths as well, who were reprogrammed into uselessness by Maeve.

Show doesn't need a season 2. Anything beyond what we will will wreck everything.

Plus no based as fuck Anthony Hopkins to carry the show.

The second coming of Lost except we're already hitting the point where it's obvious the writers don't have a clue what they're doing instead of dropping that disappointment in Season 3.

Yeah she fucking sucked. Every scene with that asian techie was just painful to watch.

I was really on board for the first half of the season but after the Bernardbot twist I feel like they just went full retard and not in an interesting or compelling way. If Hopkins comes back for the 2nd season I'd be really disappointed because that would mean they completely shit on the ending of the first.

I think the second season with the samurai could be fun, but only if there's no continuity. If they go back on killing off Ford I'd be pissed

Bernard-bot reveal was fucking goat acting by Hopkins

Yeah he was fucking great even if his character made no sense at the end. And I really liked that scene too. Everything after that kinda blew, except William's reaction after getting shot at for real in the finale.

I just don't get how nobody else seemed to know what Arnold looked like

Deloris's storyline was good.

Everyone else's was retarded.

>I just don't get how nobody else seemed to know what Arnold looked like

Arnold was only around before the park opened so the crew would have been pretty minimal. I don't think it would be that hard to replace the relatively few people who had met him personally.

I never once cared for the hosts as protagonists, so when they're trying to escape, I was rooting for the security guards. Of course the guards are goons and can't aim, so it just felt completely frustrating. The show beats it into you that despite whatever obtained sentience these robots attain, they're still just machines and not human, so I honestly don't care about them as characters. And now that they're just running amok, I hope they all get destroyed, deactivated, or lobotomized.

Westworld was only good for speculation about what you'd do in a park with very few rules and very realistic "people".

Logan

BSG 2.0

Started off strong. Became apparent they didn't plan shit out.

Falls into garbage at the end.

Why does everyone think that Ford actually died? It seems pretty obvious and trivial that he would have created a host of himself and that it was the host who put on that display in the final episode

>"it's a hologram"

This is the best show on television right now

Only plebs unsophisticated plebs disagree

I liked the shrink ray

At least BSG had 2 good seasons before it went to shit

>I hated how the security guards never shoot at the robots in the facility.

The security guards are robots, as are the Asian fag and his dorky buddy and so is the Ford that Deloras killed in the final episode.

It's an elaborate program by Ford (based on Arnold's previous work) designed to kick the robots into sentience.

So who isn't a robot?

She's gonna come back as a robot, guaranteed.

Literal shit.

I hate tripfags but I gotta say this is dead on. I felt zero sympathy for any Host except maybe Delores. Time and time again the show reinforces the idea that the Hosts are just robots, yet at the same time puts them above human characters.

The show would have been much better if it was more about the Guests experience in the park, with maybe some behind the scenes drama in the admin building.

I keep thinking "can't wait to see what Jimmi Simpson and Ben Barnes are up to next" because I haven't fully internalized the situation yet.

S2 looks good though.