I TRIED SO HARD

I TRIED SO HARD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LibRNYJmZ-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Brexit will never happen

youtube.com/watch?v=LibRNYJmZ-I

Have you never watched Dragon Ball Z? This always happens right before our hero reveals his true power level.

>5 point difference

Motherfucker, are you retarded? The election is five months away and five points is a minuscule gap to close. Liberal retards seem to have a problem understanding this, which is how things like Trump winning the nomination and Brexit happen.

Daily Reminder
Hillary Clinton believes in AYY LMAO and a government cover up and will be called out on this live on a debate stage

>Trump is literally Hitler at the end

I'd settle for simple justice.

regardless, you fucks had our back in brexit and we will have yours in the election. you can take back the power of KEK you gave us ;_;7

Oh look this meme again

Keep the power of Kek and support us by swaying public opinion. Tell your friends Trump's actual platform, how he is misrepresented in the media, etc.

A big thing holding a lot of people back is that they think the rest of the world will criticize a Trump presidency. Show them that the rest of the world is ready, too.

the ironic thing is i already do this, i always said i would vote for trump as he is always publicized as a fucking second hitler.

/thread

Nexit when?

I know I rolled multiple dubs on the 23 for you all that shit was hot that night its good to know you will be pulling for us in return.

Trump spends too much time trying to convince people hillary is a bad choice, which pretty much everyone already agrees, and not enough time convincing people he is the better choice.

>Keep the power of Kek

bitch don't you dare dismiss the power of kek

don't you bring that down on our heads

Trump is simply waiting for the debates like the silent majority of America the jews playing with polls is no longer relevant

>implying you would not have kek
trump is the god emperor in human clothing, you guys got this, if we can redpill an entire country overnight then you can get a toupee wearing mad man into power :^)

Next time try polling Republicans instead.

You guys think and type like retards. No wonder you fall for conmen.

It's very much on the table, but let's see what our general election brings in March first.

>1 post by this ID

Saged.

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

>MUH PERSUSASION MEME

>implying people like Scott Adams aren't just shilling for his book

By the time Trump loses, he'll have made a fortunate on his book.

The Washington Compost polling if people like Killary is like 1936 Pravda polling if people like Stalin.

ONE THING..I DONT KNOW WHY

Of course people don't like Trump, he goes out and speaks his mind, lots of people are "haters" who love going after celebrities. Lots of people are low info voters who don't know who Hillary even is because she rarely if ever goes outside, speaks, or does appearances and they are always strategically very pandering and uncontroversial.

Its not really late enough to post polls and I hope everyone who posted this poll in the month of June gets meme magic cancer.

When Hillary's record is forced to be talked about and people know shes the most dishonest politician ever then the polls will change.