Why aren't fully automatic guns widely used in shootings in the USA?

Why aren't fully automatic guns widely used in shootings in the USA?

>Mfw the gun laws regarding fully automatic guns in the USA are actually preventing these guns from being used and thus prove that gun laws work.

because its easier to illegally obtain a semi auto than to illegally obtain a full auto, or convert a semi auto to full auto

>difficult
>changing a spring

Niggers and similar lowlife criminals are responsible for the majority of gun crime in America.

They use cheap guns for crime.

Machine guns are expensive.

The only form of gun control that works is making guns too expensive for criminals.

If somebody proposed a $500 minimum limit on the price of handguns, that would probably actually work.

Which proves that the restrictions surrounding fully automatic guns worked.

>changing a spring
Not that simple. You need an auto sear at minimum, possibly different disconnect and/or bolt carrier, and some accurate drilling depending on the gun.

Alternatively, making a lightning link for an AR is an option.

No it doesn't. First of all, fully auto guns are used in crimes in the US. The FBI doesn't break down semi and fully auto in their stats, because honestly who the fuck cares?

Criminals are always going to prefer a piece of shit $20 pot metal pistol.

Shoelace

Need a rifle with a reciprocating charging handle. Also doesn't work reliably, not that I would ever have tried illegal things like that.

You sad faggot. A FUCKING LEAF knows more about guns than you do.

Google auto sears for sale.

YouTube installing auto sears.

It's not that hard.

Not that I own, or have done any of these things. Ever. Boating accident. AM I BEING DETAINED?!

Also, you can get fucked for just owning the sear.

"Constructive intent."

Just noticed my ID is dr2A.

Feels good.

It's called full retard for a reason. Why would I use something that would be less effective than a semi-automatic?

This isn't a Hollywood film or a vidya gaem buckaroo. Semi-auto rifles offer more accuracy and allow you to conserve ammunition as opposed to spraying and praying.

>It's not that hard.
Everything is difficult for niggers. Someone should post nigger-friendly videos showing how to jam firing pins in the forward position to make hella ballin OG slamfire guns. There might be a fr e less niggers when the things rupture from firing out of battery, and then everybody wins.

>constructive intent
When the fuck are you guys going to abolish the ATF? This blatantly unconstitutional shit should have fucked off long ago.

*few

What laws are you referring to? Full autos are legal in the US.

Oh god my fucking sides

Can you just imagine the guy writing up that letter. Do you think he was able to keep a straight face while doing it?

It's the same reason handguns are used in way more gun crimes than rifles. Criminals are poor and can't afford the money and knowledge to acquire a fully automatic AR-15. OP is dumbass

Not to mention concealability. Vast majority of gun crime is committed by gangbangers who want a Hi-Point they can stick in their waistband, they don't want to carry around some big/heavy automatic.

which law is that? the one that makes you pay $200 and wait?

>tfw wearing two machineguns on my feet right now

unironically yes.

the people who gravitate towards government jobs are the autistic faggots you remember from 7th grade.

Because full auto is garbage and not really all that useful in combat (or these types of shootings). For this reason it's no point in it being legal either, because it's a useless feature for self defense as well.

automatic weapons are really retarded unless you're defending a position from multiple hostiles charging at you
if you're using it against fleeing targets you'll just waste 25/30ths of your magazine

DESU back in the day 'automatic' was used to reference semi auto pistols
Pro gun, but still. Read it in an old book about shooting with pistols

Too expensive. Entry level full auto is like $10,000, and you need a Class III license and an ATF tax stamp. Not many people own them.

Also, there are 3 instances of such weapons being used in homicides in the US since 1983.

Crooks need to conceal their weapons.
The only people who use autos are spree killers and terrorists.

I guess that why some Semi auto rifles can malfunction and behave like full autos. Because it requires all of that stuff to be installed and modified.

it's only really good for cover fire... if one were in a crowd it might allow them to kill more but in reality most of the bullets will miss their mark.

>useless feature for self defense as well
It isn't. Against multiple attackers it is quite effective, because you can simultaneously suppress and attack the enemy through volume of fire, whereas normally, 2 or 3 vs. 1 is a death sentence if they know what they're doing.

Just like the katana shit (where they used to be the greatest swords ever made, glorious nippon steel, etc., only to become utter garbage using shit steel, can't stand up to Euro swords, only useful for killing unarmored peasants, and so forth), progun opion of automatics has swung the other way as well in response to attacks on gun rights. There's no reason to go to extremes; auto and semiauto fire each have their benefits, and each excel at specific applications. Neither are "shit", you have to use the right tool for the job.

Breivik has a point. One bullet from .380 or above is typically enough to kill most people. Pumping a mag of 7.62x39 into a poor shlub is very much overkill if you are going for a highscore.

No. They're shit.

A lack of what I would say professional terrorists or crime.

Converting a lot of weapons to full auto isn't outside the realm to even the average person. The tooling would be the biggest hassle part and the most expensive. Large organized crime avoids uses guns as much as possible because it racks up the prison sentence and if you don't need it don't bother.

Terrorists on the other hand usually lack the resources to make it worth while. You can spend your money to get a rifle, ammo, mags and then either -

A( Buy the tooling required to convert a rifle to only be slowly more effective.
B( Have someone else do it for you risking the whole plan not happening because you get ratted on and lets face Muslims sure as hell don't have white friends who will make the parts for them.
C( Use the extra money to build a couple of make shift bombs that will kill a lot of people.

Durka durkas are thankfully ultra retarded thanks to inbreeding and fail at all three pretty often.

Guess you'd better tell every military on the fucking planet that they're wrong. An LMG is very easily controllable in automatic fire unless you have pencil arms. Automatic rifles less so, but auto is more of an afterthought than a design focus.