NYG:Sterling Shepard (ankle) labeled day to day
FA:Bucs swap out Nick Folk for Murray at kicker
BUF:Clay has knee scoped, out multiple weeks
HOU:O'Brien confirms Watt is done for the season
ATL:Julio Jones (hip) appears to be practicing
WAS:Kelley (ankle) working on side field Monday

Women

first for loins

How does this upcoming QB Draft class stack up against recent years?

Looks like Cam beat you again

C-

confused

at least the loins didn't wait till week 17 to shatter my hopes this year

unironically about to jack off to this

The Eagles will inevitably begin to fail and will somehow end the season 6-10

This team has disappointed me far too much for me to believe otherwise

Loins lost to arguably the best teams in each conference. Don't feel too bad

EDP?

what about them will be exposed?

I mean lost to the 2 best team in the conference

Nah

A key player will get a season-ending injury. Probably Wentz.

I think the eagles and packers are better than the panthers thoug

When the fuck is bradford back? Keenun didn't win the job did he?

We will find out when they play. I really don't think the iggles are legit though. They have to prove themselves first

How would Smeff react to Chiefsposting?

Not that guy, but the Eagles have kind of played some easy teams so far. The Giants and the Redskins and the Cardinals aren't exactly world-beaters. The one really great team they played, the Chiefs, beat them.

The only thing that can get in the way of the Eagles being at least NFCE winner is Dallas getting on a roll of luck again (notice the week 17 matchup, the NFL is going to try to cheese that into being a high ratings game).

Either that or extreme memeing by Kurt Cousins

It says here that you're a pessimistic babby. Is it true?

Happy Leif Erickson day, go Vikings

they'll make a wildcard, trust me
packers won the SB on 6th seed. They floundered around early in the year but got hot late. Its not over for the lions yet

Trubisky general?

wtf

>if I hear another woman talking about routes, I'm gonna beat her so hard Ray Rice will cringe
What did he mean by this?

Probably shrug it off. He doesnt need memes to know hes elite

Mitch Titties

In years to come, will people ask "Where were you when the Trump administration BTFO of the NFL?"

Chiefs general.
Here are all the 3rd downs the Chiefs had in the Texans game. Greentext are converted ones.
>3rd and 7: 16 yards
>3rd and 6: 10 yards
>3rd and 14: 19 yards
3rd and 5: Incomplete
>3rd and 11: 12 yards
3rd and 6: 4 yards
>3rd and 11: 20 yards
>3rd and 4: 8 yards (touchdown)
3rd and 7: Incomplete
>3rd and 1: 10 yards
>3rd and 1: 5 yards
3rd and 7: 0 yards
>3rd and 16: 38 yards
3rd and 5: Incomplete
3rd and 6: 1 yard
3rd and 7: 2 yards

Chiefs are good on 3rd downs.

How are we feeling Steelbros?

Ice cold bud light here is way better than >dilly >dilly

You know who else is good on third down?

>The Chiefs had 16 third downs and threw the ball on 12 of those. They converted 9/12 of those.
>The Chiefs are fifth in the NFL on third down percentage. The four teams ahead of them are the 3-4 best teams in the NFC (Eagles, Panthers, Packers, Rams).

dilly dilly is literally r*ddit tier shit
so is bud light now that i think of it

I've figured out how to fix the Browns.
Start Hogan till at least the Bye week. Kizer isn't ready for the league, and he needs a breather to see how the offense is run.
Hire an OC since Hue just goes full retard for at least 25% of his playcalls, especially in redzone.
Trade for a 6'2 WR that can dependably catch a ball with some amount of consistency.
Run the offense from under center, let Crow run between the tackles, turn Duke be a slot receiver.
Draft a tall WR, a FS, and a CB in the early rounds of the draft. Move up as many picks as you can, there's no point in getting garbage 5th,6th,7th round scrubs.

Where's my medal?

Will the gayders ever win again?

When will the Browns realize that drafting shitty low level QBs like Hogan and Kizer isn't the fucking answer? You're not going to find the next Tom Brady with your horrific scouting department

>4 best teams in the NFC
>Falcons not listed

The Jerseys in an Eagles vs Chiefs superb owl would be Kino.

Iggles have 0 good wins and panthers beat brody, loins and bills who are solid

Only if one team wears white/white

>A 5th seed team

Are we sure the falcons are good?

This the Packers drop games all the time and make the playoffs shit happens it's the NFL. The only reason Lionsfans are panicking and not R-E-L-A-Xing is because past scars. I'll give a fuck when they have 6 loses at week 10 until then it is just a slump.

At this point, the Browns don't even need to be good, just some level of decency will do while they make up some kind of culture that isn't tanking every year. The team is so deficient in 90% of the players, no good QB could win with this team. They just need to get into a somewhat average ability framework, and then insert whichever QB they want to roll with.
Kizer isn't awful, he's just got shit to work with and makes his mistakes in the worst possible time. But Jackson isn't helping him at all, and it's definitely getting to his head.

As a giants fan. I wish we had rivers. Wed have 4 owls by now

>Iggles have 0 good wins
That R******* win is looking better and better though.

at least we have the best lolis

Hinga dinga durgen

>Kizer isn't awful
Yes he is, he's the worst QB in the NFL. Maybe on the absolutely best team in the NFL he'd be better, but as he is right now he isn't even starter quality on the worst one. Stop pretending like the problem isn't that your team is fucking awful at evaluating talent everywhere EXCEPT QB, that makes no sense.

Titans are the pedos.

Mariota will be back in time for the playoffs .

How does it feel to know that you will probably be 0-7 before the bye?

you may only respond to this post if your favorite team is top 5 on both third and fourth down conversions

bummer he won't be playing

>you will live to see the Jets take the AFC east championship

>Miami

Which would you prefer:

1. Colin Kaepernick never plays in the NFL again.
2. Colin Kaepernick gets a starting job but plays terribly.

offense carrying the team
bleh

>lost to the fucking lolphins without him
I hope he enjoys watching them from his home.

can I choose the team he plays on and does badly

But were beating the broncos on Sunday night? Gonna pressure semen until he shits himself

I don't care about Colin.

unless you're like 7 years old you should have already lived to see that faggot

also the jest are shit and missing the playoffs this year and the next 5 years at least

>But were beating the broncos on Sunday night?
hahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaa
bahahahahaahahahaaaahjahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

3. Colin Kaepernick gets a starting job but suffers a career-ending injury from a white player.

>this delusion
wew lad

2. That would shut everyone up at long last. Kaep is like Tebow. He has a rabid fanbase shouting and hooting for him to be given a chance despite the fact that he's a sub-average player. I say put him on the field and let them all see how shit he is. Then most of them will go away, like most of Tebow's fanbase has.

Trubisky stat line against queens: 28/32, 372 YDS, 4 TD 0 INT

4. shut the fuck up who fucking cares

AYYYY
JAX IS NUMBER 3 ON 4TH DOWN CONVERSIONS

JAGS BABY

You may only respond to this post if your team is leading their division.

Feels good to be on top after such a long time, even if it is for a week or two.

I bet the reason Smeth actually learned how to Dragon was because losing a playoff game to a QB with 0 touchdowns probably haunted his dreams.

2 needs to just happen. Really the owners biggest mistake isn't like just forcing the Jets or someone like that to take Kaepernick so he can get a few really shitty starts, get benched, and dropped in the off season again.

Of these two, who will be the best QB of the draft class?

3. Colin Kaep takes your team to the owl

It'll be a low scoring game. 17-14 gnats. Just let me believeeee

M-maybe...

so how are jags and chefs fans acclimating to this newfound (albeit temporary) relevance? assuming any of you existed prior to september

I'm Cian Fahey and Wentz is garbage

Gb offense is back bois

>OBJ
>Loud, diva, self obsessed, believes own hype, probably financially irreseposible, parties the night ebfore a playoff game
>Season ending injury
>Laughed out of the building

>JJ Watt
>Quiet, nice, humble, team player, plays both sides of the ball, haven't spent any of his NFL money, chosing instead to spend his endorsments like a financially responsible adult, never parties hard before a big game.
>Season ending injury
>Respect and genuine thoughts of sadness hits. Hope he gets back soon, etc..

But no, retards will claim racism.

Chiefs r on their way 2 their first consecutive division titles in the history of the /NFL/.

I feel like if they break that curse they break their SB curse, and eitherway I'm along for the ride because barring major injuries Chiefs posting is going until late January at the earliest.

Shows you how the titans bungled this all up. They should be leading this weak trash division.

Might as well Hire Kaep so i'll be entertained watching them fail.

Yes

I want Kap on my Jags team right now. I don't give a fuck about protests, I'm sick of Bortles steering this offense.

Idk man, vikings have a good defense and he has nobody to throw to

really interesting post thanks

He can throw to himself, the unbeatable trick play

a lot of eagles fans bitch when they wear white/white (and for some reason actually want green/green or black/green) but I think it's their best combo until they can get kelly/silver again

A+

>Just let me believeeee
Why do you want to be disappointed?

who wins tonight boiz

he goes to the lions and plays like dogshit, sabotaging the lions after the city of detroit boycotts the lions because they have a white qb and ownership puts kaep in

>Jay Cuckler
>coke snorting O Line coach

Green/Green is disgusting