We can all agree this is the best live action batman right?

we can all agree this is the best live action batman right?

Careful user, you might trigger the Batbale fags.

of course op, truly /ourbat/

i think so.

Bale is the best. Heck, even the 66 Adam West Batman is more true to the character. At least he didn't fucking kill people.

Yes but nobody wants to give credit where it's due.

This Batman is a meathead, if he really were the world's greatest detective he could've figured out Supes identity and not gone through that whole "le martha" business, or at least his innocence in the hearing explosion.

>I'm not gonna kill you but I won't save you either :^)

I suppose you’re only familiar with the new Batman movies. Michelle Pfeiffer? Ha! The only true Catwoman is Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether, or Eartha Kitt. And I didn’t need molded plastic to improve my physique. Pure. West. And why doesn’t Batman dance anymore? Remember the Batusi?

The good Batmen are Michael Keaton, Lewis Wilson, Robert Lowrey, and Ben Affleck. The rest are dogshit. Ben Affleck is the only one with a soul.

>even the 66 Adam West Batman is more true to the character.
It's a major shame most people only know Batman 66 as a second-hand meme. It's amazing to sit down and actually watch it, any realise it's some of the coolest entertainment there is. Certainly it dominated the popular conception of Batman for over 20 years and is still more influential than any other live action version of the character, apart from Keaton's definition. All the post-Keaton ones have really just been parodies of the 1989 movie.

The only reason he doesnt kill people is so the villians can keep coming back and comics will keep selling. Thats it.

No. People only like his Batman for his looks. Everyone hates his fascism even though he was presented as the villain anyways it is still not muh.

>he could've figured out Supes identity
Think is Batman doesn't consider Superman a human being. Superman is an alien for him, that's why he was so surprised with Martha scene.

>psychopathic, crybaby, mass murdering, robbing cuck
>best Batman ever
Boy, have you lost your mind cause I'll help you find it.

Who did he rob?

>the killing people argument

Lex Luthor
He straight up trespassed and assaulted and brutally murdered (with pre meditation) Lex Luthor's LEGITIMATE HIRED SECURITY DETAIL.
I mean, goddamn, aside from the murdering this Batman is the best, aside from being a whiny idiot who couldn't even tell he was being played. And the goddamn murders...I mean, at least BaleBatman murdered by inaction. This Batfleck was a straight up brutal murderer. No excuse for that shit. He may as well have been the Punisher.

>muh no kill rule

fuk off reddot

best live action harley, you mean

>Needlessly driving through a fucking building in your illegal as fuck weapon of mass destruction car as you decapitate a hired courier with the wheel of your aforementioned murder car
Fuck this Batman! Fuck him, FUCK HIM
They need to just Flashpoint this shit already and do it right.

Best part of the damn movie but people still whine about it.

>reddot
>In such a hurry to play the reddit spoopy man card, the faggot neglects to spell check.

Hopefully not. It's fun seeing fanboys like you throw tamtrums.

Ah yes, the delicious shit sprinkle on the frosted shitshake.

>implying i dont type that word incorrectly to bypass the sites spam checker

>hurr durr not my batman
>wahhh he should kill indirectly instead

>weapon of mass destruction car
>hired courier
>murder car
What the fuck?

seriously. that Flash part blew my mind.

and i dont mind batfleck killing people. every live action batman has killed someone. snyder just had the balls to make sure you knew. i have my problems with the movie but the killing wasnt one of them.

>implying you forgot to capitalize the "I".
>implying you aren't a massive, faggot shitstain

>seriously. that Flash part blew my mind.

Yeah overused time travel shit is so out there, man.

No.
>the Batman gets shot by a lurching hired gun
I thought he was the best. NERFED Batman is the best one?

He's physically percent for the role, the shape of his head is really batman-ish
Also the costume is great

But we barely saw him to actually judge that version of batman as a whole

Bale's characterization was much better for Batman but he had the wrong physique, and the costume wasn't helping

You clearly aren't even a fan of the fucking character. Why are you even here?
Lex Luthor's goons were presented in the typical shady, nameless mook sort of way even though they were hired to deliver a sealed package to Lex Luthor. They were legitimate.
In a sense, Batman robbed and murdered Fedex because he wanted Luthor's package. He's just a crybaby faggot cause his parent's didn't get him anything for Christmas.

it's the worst Batman ever
the suit makes him look like a caveman with no ears and exposed eyes
the characterization is all over the place
the batcave looked like shit and barely like a cave

t. marvelcuck

But of course ! Afleck is without a doubt the GOAT Batman, effortlessley bringing out the subtle nuances of the character in a way that nobody else has ever been able to do. He truly elevated an already good movie to an incredible one with his powerful perdormance in BvS.

Kino but he still got SHOT in the HEAD

Affleck's Batman is a mass murdering retard, so no, he's not the best Batman.

oh yeah, speedforce is used all the time. i shouldnt be excited when comic book characters use their powers. my bad. its not like i watch these movies because im a fan or anything.

imagine leto motor-boating those puppies and giving off a wario laugh

>they were legitimate

they were also mercenaries. Batman had their info, he knew exactly who he was putting down.

Yeah but it's okay to kill them because we don't know their names.

epic post Sup Forumseddit

So uhh, what's the word there, Ben? What's your big Batman movie going to be about?

thats like every capeshit/action movie. why is this different?

The well-established no-kill rule Batman has differentiates him from people like Cap who is a soldier working for the US of A.
It's like if you took the main character from Hacksaw Ridge and made a sequel with him killing people left and right and not even in a war-zone.

No. He only stood out because BvS was impressively shit.

Doesn't even come close to Keaton.

>well-established no-kill rule

they broke that in 89. everythings fair game.

>they broke that in 89
Which is a very silly movie where the Joker's identity is not a mystery and he killed Bruce's parents, Harvey Dent is a black guy who disappears from the story and Gordon is an incompetent fat fuck.
I was hoping we might've progressed a little since 1989. Guess not.

dont get me wrong, my fav batman is the animated series batman where he has his no kill rule but in live action i dont give a shit.

You don't speak for me, nigger.
Literally most Batman fans prefer a Batman with a code against murdering. There's a reason there are alternate universe Batman's that DO kill and are usually looked down upon.
But honestly, Batman killing is the least of this boring, shitty movie's problems.
Batman had legitimate reasons to hate Superman even if he did have a mom named Martha. But no...
>We have the same parents name so now fuck all those years of hating you and plotting your death. We are now best bros. I'll die for you.

B-but it's not because of the name, it's because he realized that they were brothers and if he killed him there'd be only one Kryptonian left!

and that movie is shit too, people just don't complain because it came out like 50 years ago and there was no internet back then

wasnt speaking for you. just letting you know who my fav batman is.

>im not gonna fight you because our
moms have the same name
you didnt understand the scene then. it was executed a bit poorly but cmon, it was batman realizing how much of a murdering psycho hes become.

Just kidding about the nigger thing....Im black...don't even know why I said that lol

no offense taken. just internet language.

So every time Batman cripples someone on a rooftop etc the police magically save them?

duh. why else are they there.

Yes please. Now do tell what this movie is actually about.

>Doesn't understand an alien lifeform.
>Doesn't put in the research to figure out who he is, where he lives, or even what his full power is.

Who cares about all that gay shit! He only cared about how to kill him

Jesus Christ, he can't even pull the look off. He just comes across as a depressed teen that was forced to go food shopping.

>Implying information isn't invaluable in assassination attempts.
Seriously, Batman's a fucking retard, he's lucky that Snyder is such a shitty writer, otherwise Superman would've killed the shit outta him.

Only Superman wouldn't have killed him because that's not the character.

Nigga, Superman has no qualms about killing people either, or did you forget how he tackled a terrorist through a brick wall earlier in the film?

I was working off the assumption we were ignoring Snyder's hackery.

>ignoring Snyder's hackery
>while discussing DCEU
You're not very smart are you?

I mean I thought we were discussing hypothetical scenarios?

I think Superman would view The Batman differently that a war lord who had his girlfriend at gunpoint but heeyyyyyyy I don't want to break this circle jerk of critical thinking comic connoisseurs. Snyder's Batman is literally Hitler!

Hypothetical? Are you shitting me? I'm saying that if Batman's whole fucking point was to get information on Superman then he should've known everything about him before he fucking engaged.

We're talking about a man who knows everything there is to know about his teammates, from their secret identities to their weaknesses, yet in this movie he gets turned sideways because he discovered that Superman's mom had the same name as his mother's name?

It's not a hypothetical, it's what Batman should've fucking done if he was going to try and kill someone like fucking Superman.

Snyder isn't screenwriter, he is a director ffs. You say it like he is the only person responsible for all problems of the movie.

>You say it like he is the only person responsible for all problems of the movie.
But he is and Terrio/Affleck are responisble for all the good.