Hey, I am a 21 yo 5'6 tall 50kg gay boy with lack of social abilities and probably autism...

Hey, I am a 21 yo 5'6 tall 50kg gay boy with lack of social abilities and probably autism. which country do you recommend me to move to?

The gas chambers

polska ASAP

Jorge???

you're 21 now?

Finland

not fun
qt polish boys are goat tier but poles are homophobic
my name is jordi...

please delete this picture

nice answer
finnish is a terribly difficult and unappealing language tho

no ;3

Russia

Et ole enää tervetullut.

Germany, they have a lot of fags like you

germans are too aggressive :/

would consider belgium tho

same answer than poland

Venezuela so you will kill yourself quickly

>germans are too aggressive
kek

What makes you think you would be more accepted in another place. You'll be a fag in Spain and elsewhere

>more accepted

lol no i want to move because i hate heat

Move to Sweden then they are gay enough

Russia is just closet gay.
Now post more Zabivaka, fag.

fran?

I hate non-white people and Sweden is a ghetto :3

All homophobes are closet gays but if that includes beating me to death then I won't move there

saudi arabia

>a Spaniard hates non whites

You'll be fine as long as you aren't a flamboyant cunt.
>I hate non-white people and Sweden is a ghetto :3
Wtf I love Spain now

>an racist faggot

Do you hate yourself? Looks like a huge fag craving for BBC

I am white

cute feet and beard stubble :3

>White
>Lmao

Thank you :3
might I see yours?

Kek, You look like a literal north African.

are you that guy with the rocket dick? or is this another short, underweight, gay spaniard in Sup Forums?

Me hace gracia porque siempre sois los castellanos de mierda los que salís con el tema de moro esto moro lo otro cuando no hay español más mestizo y moro que el castellano medio, hasta vuestra lengua de mierda está infestada de vocablos árabes por doquier mientras por ejemplo el valenciano no tiene ni un solo arabismo no cogido por contacto con el castellano y aún así tienes las narices de llamarme norteafricano a mí, que me apellido Gilabert y provengo de familias del sur de Francia y probablemente tenga la sangre más pura que la puta de tu bisbisbisabuela antes de que fuese violada por 40 pollas africanas a la vez en tus antecesoras taifas.

El autismo de cristiano viejo está presente en toda la península, no solo en tu puerca comunidad autónoma llena de canis, gitanos y andaluces.

other

interesting. this is like the 3rd or 4th time I've seen someone with this description here.

It's not my first thread, but my dick is just moderately above-average and not rocket sized.

Nobody cares buddy

>valencia
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ
PUTO MORO

Ya, por eso te tomas la no-molestia de responder, para nada tienes el culo escocido

patetico, simplemente patetico

El que lo tiene escocido seguro eres tú maricon valenciANO

You are welcome here on the Alps :3

>Maricón
>Furro
>Valenciano
>Es medio moro, de hecho parece un "mi arma"
>Muh hurritage

Ayyyyyy Dios, eres un chiste andante.

oh damn, you are skinny. Get some gains dude and go Poland. Our gyms are full of gays.

ireland
and why on earth did you write your height using the imperial system but your weight using the metric system?

Stay where you are.

syria

Come to England friend.
We love homos here.