What's next for sam hyde?

>dey call me washed up
>dey call me has been
>dey call me unemployed
>dey call me missed opportunity
>dey call me neo nazi
>dey call me pe-pe

>dey call me no health insurance

Gonna get fucked when Trump kills Obamacare. He has no health insurance and AIDS from his gay lifestyle

When's the next school shooting?

>dey call me One Dollar Extreme

Eric Andre wannabe

>World Peace's first and only season had better ratings that Hack Andre's first season

Eric andres first season is the best tho

eric:
[x] minority
[x] not a nazi

sam:
[ ] minority
[ ] not a nazi

hmm i wonder who AS execs want to keep on

He was going on about trolling HWNDU to copycat all the other Sup Forumsfags but since Shia got a ticket out of there he has no reason to.
Notice the decrease in hydeposting lately?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*hits self w mic stand*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*cue hannibal smiling at camera*

eric:
[x] humor

sam:
[ ] humor

>screams
>hits desk

We get it, Eric. Your garbage show is still on and pure kino got canceled.

DAVID DUKE

(haha get it... get it? lol)

What is there to talk about anymore?

>no show
>new YouTube content is terrible and there's no nick or charls anymore

I don't really care he called some dumb whore "fat" on twitter.

did he at least re-up all the videos he removed in order to get AS to consider his show?

what the fuck has he even been doing since the show was cancelled?

>what's next for sam hyde?
putting out a shitty, crowdfunded, indie game in 6 years apparently

Binge eating. Probably depressed in bed.

That bridge is long burnt. He's on Mike Lazzo's blacklist.
ML won't even bring Metalocalypse back for a finale which fans have ponied up 2M to produce.

Fuck a tranny like the faggot he is

adult swim more like 13 year old swim lmao

you guys better shut the fuck up

and underage b&s

>5'5"

He's made a few new vertical videos (Hi Emma Watson and I Never Get Pussy are some of the funniest he's ever done if you ask me) and says in HydeWars vids that he's "working on a lot of stuff" but never says what.
How does he make money? Does he have a job, still do CGI stuff?

dat IRL actual turtle neck

fuck you say?

I like Sam and all but that face is just begging for an aluminum bat.

Yeah but that shit was weeks ago, and it's basically the equivalent of random shit he thought up on the spot.

Most youtubers will crank out at least a vid a week and probably put more effort in, even though they're not funny.

Bring it Sammy
you and me
dance off at HWNDU
week from today
or
are
you
a
PUSSY?

*teleports behind you*

Literally everything this guy does is fucking hilarious.

Really hope he does something. ANYTHING.

They just released a book called How to Bomb the US Government

Also MDE is just a hobby for Sam
He's a car salesman and that has been his primary income for years

Also he bet on Trump winning the election so he won 25.000 dollars he's gonna be fine for a while

I thought Sam was unemployed and hasn't been a car salesman for like a year now?

>He's a car salesman and that has been his primary income for years
Who the fuck would buy a car from Sam?

fucking beta pussy, enjoy your tap water, fuck

I thought he was only a car salesman for a brief period after leaving uni? There's definitely a depressed NEET period in his videos that isn't congruent with somebody who's functioning as an adult

try and hit me, I know krav maga

>YFW a black person shows up on the lot

patreon, his book sold out, the adult swim pay out, plus he got offers from several other networks with all the controversy surrounding the cancellation

he will be more than fine.

I don't doubt he's doing okay, but that won't last, the fuck is he doing right now?

SHOOT HOT CUM

he said recently that he had 10+ offers/projects starting up from video games to another book and possibly being picked up by another network

Why would someone buy a car from an acne ridden autist? Especially with the unkempt hipster look he has now?

He's not on Lazzo's blacklist, he's on Time Warner's. Lazzo liked the show and was the reason it stayed alive as long as it did.

He'll blast you, nigga.

was it really 25,000?
I saw he said he bought a motorcycle, paid rent, and paid for printing of the book with the money, but where the fuck do you bet where you can win that much? And much did he fucking put up? jesus christ, seems fucking stupid to me, especially for a guy who has denouced gambling as something as bad for you as russion roulette

In one of the HydeWars videos he literally says that MDE is not his primary income and he works as a car salesman

I thought he quit after he got his tv show?

he said it was 25k, but i also read he used that to pay for the publishing costs of the book.

25k to publish a book seems a bit much but the books pretty fucking big so maybe not.

It's a shame he's wasting all his money on a second print run of the book that will never sell.

I think he said that he put $5000 on Trump to win.

he was talking about having amazon pitches lined up, + he at LEAST has the offer to join rebel media.

also hyped for that andy ruse/john maus collab