Was this one of the best endings to an RLM video ever?

Was this one of the best endings to an RLM video ever?

very cool

personally, I loved this ending.

What are those flared things on the lenses?

Lens flares

Who change the camera angle on this scene instead of helping.

Lens hood. They're meant to prevent glare

you guys eat up everything these schmucks puke out

come back to cable tv and don't watch streaming services

Go to bed grandpa

Jay: muh cameras
Mike: hehehe Rich getting hurt

Ded

I hope Jay knows that he actually looks good like that.

Mike is looking healthy, and looks like he lost some weight.

Think he has a GF again? That smile is from a man who recently got laid.

mike looking handsome af desu

Is Jay a Panasonic fan?

Would he be my friend if I bought him a 3x set of Panasonic Varicams?

Looks like a rapper kinda.

Rich opening those boxes was great.

Now, but I'm glad they got same camera models. The awful difference between shots is very annoying

Rich opening things is always kino.

>that Lucas spinach vid

This is not a Youtube board.

Oh I agree this ending was so amazing. covers up redlettermedia shirt for promoting their content.

Wait what?
Jessie left?

No

i wonder if he knew what would be in the boxes beforehand

Mike probably impregnated her with his masterrace genes.

Yeah. Something like Kid Cuddi.

no because you could tell his reactions were genuine

And, once impregnated, they must leave for a farm in Brazil where other women who have also been impregnated with Mike's seed must go live?

He didn't, Ricardo Evanez is a world class improvisational actor

definitely not, that was the point

Still not sure what the message was supposed to be.

"Stop enjoying things"?

Lots of people waste time and money on worthless shit, that's pretty much modern materialism in a nutshell.

I don't see anyone picking on 40K fans for spending hundreds and thousands of dollars on minis.

I think "loot crates" are retarded but I wouldn't begrudge anyone who decided they wanted to have one in mail like a mini-birthday or whatever every month.

>tfw Boys from Brazil is a docu feature about Mike's breeding program
>in 3 decades Stoklasa death squads will start purging fanboys from the world
>Mike will call it order 66

Absolute madman

>stop fake enjoying things just to be popular on youtube
>stop sucking up for paid reviews by sony
>stop acting like these boxes of shit are worth $150
>stop trying to be deep and over-analyze movie trailers for 40 mins for youtube audience
i could go on

I couldn't tell you the name of a post 2006 rapper to save my life. Probably, I just get the rapper vibe from his look.

>MiniMikes killing /swco/

Wew lads.

old jay > nu jay

>stop doing what your audience likes and what made you successful in the first place

Definitely forces you to ponder

old jay was nu jay

neo jay best jay

theyre not forcing people to do anything you fucking ape, theyre just saying how dumb and stupid they are

forgot to attach an image

>no rogue drunk AIDSmoby element on their show

Is he the brains behind it?

What about Bailey Jay?

>stop sucking up for paid reviews by sony

Weren't these the same RLM cucks that made fun of DC fans for thinking paid reviews were actually a thing?

There are other women out there you know.

Yes but they're all Mike's

Went on too long. Could have done the same shtick in a 5min video.

and thats why he's so happy

Mike look just like my dad with less of a beer gut.

Didn't they laugh at the idea that DISNEY was paying for negative reviews? They constantly cite that article that had Sony paying for reviews

Oh I remember when RLM made this reference themselves four fucking years ago

Are there nudes of your dad?

You want to see an old man with a beer gut naked?

do people actually believe that was an unintended ending?

Yeah. You can totally tell it was all CGI.

These hypocrite fucks call buying merchandise a waste of money, while at the same time encouraging patreon donations and living off said revenue. If they have such a problem with how people spend their money, why don't they close their patreon?

>call buying merchandise a waste of money, while at the same time encouraging patreon donations
They don't mention their Patreon at all. And haven't in any of their videos for years.

That was in regards to rotten tomatoes you huge piece of shit, and no Disney did not pay for bad reviews of DC films - THEY'RE JUST SHIT

>"Nothing says I love you like a black guy holding a gun."
>that "Rey" action figure
>those vienna sausages
RLMkino tbqh

>Dat cool bb8 watch tho.

Because they don't have to. They make bank. The point is, too many retards are wasting money funding e-celeb hobbyist youtube productions and capeshit reviews.

>dc is shit

Horrible shit. Marvlel is mediocre shit which is kinda worse tho.

>Still not sure what the message was supposed to be.
"Isn't it ridiculous that grown men and women surround themselves with toys, endlessly praise unseen films every time a sliver of promotional garbage is pushed out, and then shill for idiotic companies like Loot Crate that send you cheap plastic crap you'll probably throw out or give away immediately"

>Went on too long
Part of the joke IMO

This is probably one of their best in a long, long time

He'd probably suck your dick

mike is such a qt in this pic wow

>Rich: Then I'll pretend to keel over and slump onto the floor, knocking both of our $3000 cameras over
>Jay: I think that's a good idea
Yeah totally intended

Why is Mike so cute when he smiles? Something about it bros.

You seem really insecure. Do you secretly feel that they have a point? Or are you just upset because you want to be their friend and you know they wouldn't think you're cool enough?
If you truly enjoy spending your money on boxes of crap, then why would the opinion of people you think are hypocrites bother you?
If you have such a problem with how they spend their patreon money to make these kinds of videos, then why don't you stop clicking on them?

>that split second they break character
>Jay is overcome with worry for the cameras, he knows he's too far away to save them
>Mike is overjoyed with the prospect that if the cameras break he'll not only get to see Jay cry but not have to edit anything

>$73,350 for a blowjob

Jay must have a very high opinion of himself.

It's way worse because at least the goofballs making DC movies for Warner Bros. are trying to do their own thing. Marvel movies are beyond formulaic and bland by this point. They're the muzak of cape shit.

Man I now completely get jocks bullying these nerdy cocks. Fuck they're annoying. I haven't bought a toy for nyself in 20 years. Stole a 6 inch tall Yoda from a squeeze a couple of years back tho.

I want to see Mike and Rich do another star wars wiki reading

I want to cuddle in between both of these guys.
I want to feel Mike's back muscles against my chest and Jay's beard on my neck.
Not in a gay way, just like that episode of Friends where Joey and Ross had a nap together on the couch.

>If you truly enjoy spending your money on boxes of crap
I don't spend money on anything. I'm saying that there's no different between paying for garbage plastic and a monthly "subscription" to your favorite e-celeb losers. Except as far as they're concerned, they aren't lowers, because they have idiots paying for their abysmal "careers".

I'd say they're both formulaic

Marvel is just shitting out the same mediocre movie with different super hero reskins
Warner Bros is shitting out slightly different but completely unwatchable movies

Marvel is like solid logs of shit. A healthy poop. Different lengths but mostly the same business.
I wouldn't choose to watch it drop out of a harry ass on my own but if some friends want to see it whatever.

DC is straight up sickly diarrhea. It could be green/brown/red, thick or watery, chunky or smooth. In the end it doesn't matter because I'm not watching it.

This is a fantastically apt analogy user.

How many more /swco/ shootings will we see in the near future lads? Is Mike just trying to destabilize the country?

Those are shit analogies

The first one was better.

>come back to cable tv and don't watch streaming services
What am I even reading here? What did you mean by this? Have black people been removed form 98% of all tv shows like in the late 80s/early 90s? Is it safe to once again pay for tv? Have woman been once again reduced / put back in their place by Girls Gone Wild late night ads, and sexy E! shows?

Is cable tv back !? or are they still airing gay men kissing and Black men fucking white blonde woman still ? I need to know before I give my local cable company $180 plus tax for a non-HD basic package of 232 channels 89 of them being radio channels with no picture.

Kek

Exactly

Tfw Mike will eventually take SW out to Miller's Crossing and shoots it in the head

Warhammer figures are quality made and fun to paint. You can also play games with other Warhammer fans.

"Loot crates" are just overpriced trash.

loot crates are low-quality crap made of items that did not sell well by themselves. I could understand somebody wants a figurine of his favorite superhero or dozens space marines for his games, but why would anybody wanted to fill his house with random junk?

RLM is at their best when they are ripping on shit.

>grundle

Rich's face when he pulls out the tub of hot dogs was perfect