>centre of global pop culture via hollywood
>known for having beautiful people
>best tech industry globally
>ideal of the american dream

It seems amazing

flyover Americans hardly make a majority without gerrymandering

Because it's the Holy Land for cucks and libturds

jealousy and envy

Because it's actually a shithole outside of the few places you mentioned.

Even then, those places are cancerous.

Because they won't fuck off and they keep voting away more power to the niggers in Washington

I think they hate it because of the sjws of Bay Area and Mexicans of SoCal.

White Genocide by libcucks.

Literally 2.2 million Whites have been ethnically cleansed from California

California = liberal containment state. While it does serve a useful purpose, I still wouldn't say anything good about them.

>Because it's actually a shithole outside of the few places you mentioned.
isn't that basically what the usa are

we are richer and have the best weather

I find the West Coast and California very culturally different and full of unfunny and stupid people. I'm from the Northeast

He just described the entire world. Some places nice and everywhere else is shit.

Image related.

setting SJW trends and exporting their huge population to other states

I don't think people would mind as much if they just kept to themselves

the world actually only know about LA, NY and those texas cowboys

I'm only jealous of their climate and weather. I like Mediterranean climates

why do you think we care?

because of niggas, mexicans and yellow monkeys

Aside from the big cities making a bad name for it to some, its the best state out there. North east part of it is heaven, north west coast is nice too and then just go south if you get bored.

why americunts hate california because belong to mexicans

it's a very ugly place, both cities and wildlife, full of pollution and drought, crime and pedophilia, greed and avarice

California has a lot of great qualities, but it's still a terrible place to live unless you're wealthy, morally vacuous, ultra-competitive, and either ultra-liberal or ultra-conservative depending on which population center you're in. Everything's a rat race/pissing contest, everything's expensive unless you're out in the sticks, everyone only cares about the stuff they have aside from some of the more religious people, and now they're flooding out of the state and infecting other population centers with their shitty culture. And their politics are all for show. The conservatives are only conservative to be badass contrarians in the ~left state~, while the grandstanding leftists still roll up the windows when they pass a poor person on the street. It's a hellscape for anyone who values something beyond cultivating an image (and values having a retirement fund).

Oh- but I should also add that most people who haven't been to California are unaware of their cultural problems and hate it out of jealousy/muh liberals/muh gun control

Success breeds jealousy. Irrelevant flyovers hate being reminded how irrelevant they really are.

Latinos, Asians, Whites, and Blacks managing to coexist with one another, at least where I live. No one ever gives a shit about your race because chances are they're either sick of hanging out with their stereotype ridden families or have been around other people of race for so long you never really see it anymore until people bring it up.

I'm not OP, how so?

Excessive interbreeding.

Gangs of Latinos and blacks kicking Asians and whites out of their homes.

There needs to be UN peacekeepers to protect the White population

It's a city full of fake beautiful people