Why are english anons so obsessed with the Malvinas?

Why are english anons so obsessed with the Malvinas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKkcTpCur7g
theguardian.com/uk-news/defence-and-security-blog/2014/jul/01/trident-nuclear-weapons-uk
youtube.com/watch?v=bdxvedxPhNU
janes.com/article/57550/argentinian-mod-confirms-all-fighters-grounded
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Better yet, why did you go to war over some shit rocks with sheep on them?

If you actually tried to buy them with a Labour government in charge you probably would have gotten them, but you invaded and made it a pride thing and lost them forever.

Because it belongs to us.

Why do the Argentinians not know the difference between the English flag and the British flag? Is it because of their shit tier education on account of being third world scum?

Because they are pirates, malvinas belongs to argentina

>britain and argentina fighting over what is pretty much wales 2.0

Try it ya cunt, worked out so well the last time.

Because we'll desperately cling to any fleeting relevance we can get.

>malvinas belongs to argentina

Except that the FALKLANDS literally belong to Britain. We fought for it and we beat them, therefore it's ours.

The what ?

>the Malvinas?

We were the first on there.
They were under our rule the longest.
We colonised it.
We built infrastructure on it.
They voted to be under britain.

Please try and take them, we could do with wiping out some niggers like you to unite the country.

I think those events happened in reverse my melanin-enriched friend.

>We're the obsessed ones
It's your government that's obsessing over it to distract you from your shit economy. Also *Falklands*.

because you made us? you fucking proxy war cucks

Why are argentinian anons so obsessed with pretending to be white?

Does Argentina even have a military now?

DUDE WEED

TAKE THEM BACK
DO IT
AMERICAN EMPIRE WILL C U C K BRITISH EMPRE

>Argentinians use their whole military to take over the Falklands
>UK launches 1 nuke at Buenos Aires
>UK wins

The UK can win any war against Argentina without using any troops.

Im yet to met a single person IRL that gives a fuck about the malvinas, everybody knows there's a million more important thing to focus on.

All south american countries have relatively small military forces, could be attributed to the cultural and ethnic similarities among them, no real estate level strife, good cooperation, pretty big backlash against all military-oriented stuff after the dictatorships installed by the usa en the 90`.

This board is trapped is trapped on the past, a very euro-oriented perspective on history if you ask me.

No Uruguay could defeat Argentina. Not even memeing, it came out a while ago that the Argentinian army doesn't have enough ammunition stockpiled to fight for more than two weeks.

We don't even need our carriers, there is zero percent chance they could take the Falklands now there are more than 20 royal marines defending them. It's just a nice political distraction for both nations.

Why are Argentinians so obsessed with throwing rocks at Porches?

Is there any other country so butthurt as to have some other country's clay on their money?

Well tell your government to shut up about it then. It's not us who keep talking about it. No one here gives a fuck, not even the government. Just accept that you'll never have The Falklands and all that oil is ours.

Suck my nigger cock, usa pet.
theguardian.com/uk-news/defence-and-security-blog/2014/jul/01/trident-nuclear-weapons-uk

This is a fantasy-level scenario, shit lvl headcanon desu. The same could've been said about irak and vietnam, wars are not fought like that.

>implying the British government would launch nukes without US permission
stay cucked, dad

Fun fact, before you idiots invaded the British government was open to negotiation over the sovereignty of the islands. Trouble is you invaded thinking Britain would just ignore a tinpot dictatorship trying to steal it's territory.

Argentina literally created the situation as it stands today. If they'd never invaded nobody would have cared about the history of the islands or the that fact Argentina's claim amounts to "The Spanish Empire owned half the islands before Argentina existed as a country so they should be ours or you're evil colonialists".

Now they're just shiny keys for your government to distract you with every time you start realising you live in a corrupt, poverty-stricken shithole, "Yes you're desperately poor and we're horribly corrupt but LOOK AT THESE TINY ROCKS! RWAR THA EBIL BRITAHNS!"

Even when we offered to work with you to both our nations' mutual benefit over the oil (which we never had to do) your government decided to be shit the bed retarded and throw any chance of that out the window.

You want them? I'd say try and take them but half your """""navy""""" is sinking in harbor, the ones that aren't get held hostage by tiny African countries, and your planes can't afford fly. So either get over it or keep crying, it makes no difference to us either way.

Do you realize that your post comes it with GB flag?

Why are Argentinians so obsessed with the Falklands?

>Argentina buying anything
Bitch please. Argentina has less money than Venezuela.

Its a nature preserve for the white race, its shit skin free, we need to keep it from the half niggers.

They use beef for international trade rather than money.

ARGENTINA ES ESPANOL

Do you realise he said English and put the British flag?

Right 'ere Captain

They are Argentina's? I don't see any Argie niggers on those islands...

youtube.com/watch?v=bdxvedxPhNU

Holy motherfucking territorial loss look at these digits

>buying your rightfull clay
Americucks never stop to amaze me

Well , England is part of GB, so technically is correct as the same way the flag of your post, btw happy independence and drink a beer with Nig for me

Cristina kirchner goberment was one of a demagogue, build upon welfare and relaying on the votes of the parasitic bed of the society to win the elections, they where handing argentinean citizenship after 6 months of residence on the country to peruvian and bolivian immigrants to gather more votes, absolutely disgusting. Malvinas was just another buzzzworld to inspire nationalism and rally more people, no an once of real intent behind it.

Politicard board always use the malvinas topic to try to get argentinians mad, most people from around the ground believe is a sore spot on arentinian pride with no real understanding, I cant express enough how 0 fucks most people give about it.

Wasn't sure what the malvinas were so opened the thread.

>oh its the falklands
>oh its butthurt argies

You're not the first to lose to the british. You won't be the last. Deal with it.

>launchin a nuke
>In ANNO DOMINI MMXVI
Enjoy the ass raping sanctions and the rest of the world trying to contain and dismantle your country

Do you mean The Falklands?

What? No we didn't. Is this the bullshit excuse Galtieri used to try and placate the mob coming to lynch him?

Seriously. The US does not give one flying fuck about the Falklands either.

that's retarded

but the tornadoes stationed on the islands are more than enough to achieve total air superiority and deal with the argentinian navy; they basically scrapped their entire military

Well not really if you want to address the English specifically then you put the English flag, and visa versa. OP is just retarded and cannot into fleg. Thank you for the kind words though Spicbro, hopefully Trump won't work you overtime on that wall.

The invasion was carried by an undemocratic leader, part of a miilitary board who knew its time was coming to an end. A desperate and ridiculous attemp to cling to power, but people on the internet are to dumb to differentiate between a peoples Nation and its Government.

>The missiles are partly built in the US.
Wow! You sure got me!

But I mean Argentina doesn't even pose a threat. If we wanted to, we could wipe Argentina off the map.

Of course they can. Are you dumb enough to believe the US has the launch codes? Stay dumb, Amerifat.

COME TAKE EM LAD

I think you may invade argentina to show them the srtengh of the British Empire.

And you people have been getting wound up about them ever since whenever your government needs something to distract you from your crushing poverty and systemic corruption.

Basically the same thing the sub human Bolivians do when they're poor as fuck and have nothing. 'Chile stole our ocean!'

Well as said, tell that to your government. They're the ones who keep threatening The Falklands and us. This is despite a referendum 99.8% of the 91.94% turnout said they wanted to be controlled by the UK, not Argentina.

Diplomacy is the interaction between States, not People. The fact that the military government was a dictatorship has no bearing. You can't claim that the actions of Argentina magically get wiped clean simply because you have a change in government. That is not how international relations work.

The simple truth is that the moment a nation trades blood for clay, the clay belongs to that nation until its paid for with more blood. Before the war it was just a pile of rocks with some sheep on it and an aging population that Britain could care less about. After the war it became a place where Britons died to keep British, and marked the point where the UK's post world war decline came to an end.

Argentina ain't getting it back without another war.

>diesel
honestly why did you guys do this?

A FUCKING SHEEP

Just saying that we could do that if we wanted, Desu. The Argentinians are pretty much no threat.

proudly

Labour nearly actually just let them have it. Just gave it away. Imagine if Argentina had offered an actual token sum for it, under a labour PM?

If we got anything good from the war (other than control of rightful clay), it's this cartoon.
Reaction image goldmine

What cartoon is that?

>forgot to link it
not that you haven't all seen it

You are living proof of what I stated on my other post, none one is getting wound up about anything, none one gives a fuck, our new govenment is not pushing the narrative. This is just the consensus of the internet.

The only real reason to consider the island important of the the fishing right, research of marine life, and as a possible military base.
Argentina is completely des-militarized, a new war would have like 5% approval ratings among the people, in any case, the UN was no real problem, I expect thing to remain like they are now for at least another 50 years.

The subtitles are purposefully wrong and have being tampered with to muddy the waters. Don't trust this retarded video, is a propaganda video covering another propaganda video, you'll learn nothing from it.

>WE WUZ FALKLANDS AND SHIEET

>we don't care about """""malvinas""""" anymore!

Sure you don't, that's why you made a thread about it complaining about the British caring about The Falklands even though we don't even think about them until you lot pipe up about them, because you don't care.

Malvinas Argentinas

check your privilege shitlord

Pride of the Argintines massive navy. Pic related.

Why are Argentinians so obsessed with the Falklands? Newsflash: they're not your islands. Those sheep belong to Britain, you don't get to steal them.

Why didnt Brazil help Argentina with the Falklands?

as another argie poster, I don't really care about the falklands. The people can speak whatever language they want, and feel as british as they want.
It's only sad (note, I'm not saying unfair), that we lost the war and now we have no fishing rights nor oil explotation rights.

But hey, if the islands were ours, the fish would be probably taken by the chinese or other fucks, and the oil by multinationals.

We have a history of being assfucked economically by international companies and interests for years.
No matter how much nationalism there is in this country, as long as we don't realize nor change this, we're not getting any better for it.

>buy

The Falklands had a membership referendum
99.7% voted remain UK
the 1 guy who didnt does not get to request another referendum just because he does not like the result

then they invaded and got BTFO

this is how democracy works

>Why are english anons so obsessed with the Malvinas?
>English anons
>anons

Most anons are pathetic low lifes or college students that have yet to accomplish anything, even if they tell you that they have a 9 inch cock and make 300K per year in their consulting firm.

They have nothing better to do than shitpost about any possible subject. Look no further, they just do it to fill the void in their excuse of a life.

EVERY WAR IN THE 21st CENTURY HAS BEEN A US PROXY WAR

Maybe Argentina should just invest in some bombs.

Bomb the place back to the state that it was when the Brits first setup shop there and they might not even care to fight for it anymore.

That's what Spanish speaking niggers call the Falklands.

Doesn't Argentina have an airport called Las Malvinas? Kek

Why not try taking them back with your fearsome Navy?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

funny joke Argie.

Teach those pirates a lesson with your submarine force

They do have a point, imagine if Argentina claimed sovereignty over the isle of white kek

Might be a bit tricky for them:

>Argentine Minister of Defence (MoD) Julio Martinez confirmed on 26 January that all Air Force Lockheed Martin A-4AR Skyhawk (Fightinghawk) fighters are currently grounded, leaving only EMB-312 Tucano, IA-58 Pucará, and IA-63 Pampa aircraft for air defence.

janes.com/article/57550/argentinian-mod-confirms-all-fighters-grounded

Las Falklands!

why you have to be so mean m8

we are about to buy some french planes.
...prepare yourself

no dude thats argentina thats obsessed with the faulklands get it right retard the anglo sphere is back

No, you aren't. Also, the deal with the Israelis fell through- probably because they knew you couldn't pay.

I couldn't give a fuck about those islands.
Their only purpose is to troll your country.

They are inbred sheep shaggers. We just like trolling other nations, and we don't give a fuck.

Watch this Argiebro. It's fucking funny:

You like to dance close to the fire don't you?

>buy some French planes

Failed to purchase F5Es from the US, now after Mirage F1s from France. A platform that was released when people thought maybe the Beatles couldn't follow-up "Revolver".

How should we prepare for this, fit our ships with Flux Capacitors and hire Marty McFly?

Yeah, Britain totally wouldn't use it's much bigger stockpile of superior munitions to bomb the shit out of Argentina for murdering British citizens and destroying British property...

You are about to buy our antiquities, sorry but if you do anything stupide the british army will rape you

we aren't doing shit. i know.
we don't have enough national pride to fight another war.