YOURE FIRED

YOURE FIRED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jBipMHCUXjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh, I hope everyone tweets that at him when he's impeached.

This is based as hell

Where can i get one for my gf?

>8 years

I spotted Pepe the frog on tv at Inauguration parade. I thought this meme was our little secret ?
>Image very related.

FUCK

those 9gag and facebook norms are going to ruin pepe

>he will not divide us stream
>fucking tony soprano going on about how based trump is
how is this allowed

Some of my opponents have made accusations about my stuffing. The amount of stuffing inside me is enormous, believe me, I get no complaints. Take a look at my seams: they're bursting with stuffing!

lol we have the best memes folks

I know, I'm literally shaking right now, how did we let these people win? i think ill kill myself if Trump isn't assassinated before June.|

What's the best way for an anxiety ridden, depressed liberal like myself to end it all?

If he somehow survives impeachment, he's not going to serve a 2nd term. He only won this time because the DNC picked someone even more despised and untrustworthy; they won't make that same mistake in 2020.

reported to the FBI

u are literal crazy and harassing me fuck back to pol you fuckng chumpturd

>survive impeachment

No matter what CNN told you, you can't be impeached for making liberals cry and following through with your campaign promises.

Drumpf is going to be impeached by March.

He will be executed for treason along with his cabinet and Mike Pence late this year. Jeb Bush will become President and America will be saved.

I can't wait to taste the chumptard tears.

please calm down dude

>8 more years of this

Loving it, best thing to ever happen

You are fucking retarded. Trump has done illegal executive actions and broken the law and he is deranged look at how he ruined diplomatic relations with Mexico. he will be impeached very soon and you trumpturds will go to prison for being fucking crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=jBipMHCUXjo

DRUMFBLINS PLOWN THE PUMF OUT HOW WILL THEY RECOVUMPF

>tfw you know at least some of it is Sup Forums shitposting behind 7 layers of irony but you can't tell what's real anymore because the ironic shitposting has become so authentic
We have transcended memes.

>illegal executive actions
Lmao go to school libcuck, he's actually just reversing all the ones that Obama made
>he ruined diplomatic relations with Mexico
Who gives a fuck, they are stealing all our jobs and sending over drugs and gang violence, fuck em and build that wall

None of this is grounds for impeachment, he's doing what he promised.

nah liberals really are this stupid and whiny

Slow and steady
I just wasn't ready
Born to guac
My game ain't talk
I'M JEB BUSH
JEB MOTHERFUCKING BUSH
AND I'M BACK BABY

You're a fucking retard, but what was I expecting from a trumptard lol, you were probably stupid enough to vote this sub 80 IQ monkey into office.

Without Mexico America will starve, enjoy paying $30 for a banana and $10 for an orange.

>repub house
>repub senate
>impeaching him

lol

>enjoy paying $30 for a banana and $10 for an orange.
I mostly eat steak and lobster, I'm not a min wage cuck like you.

Most of those can be sourced from other countries.

drump is a fucking baffoon with fake hair and probably the stupidest fucking moran to ever be in DC he probably has downs and his son is autistic

and this is the guy who's better than most whites, just imagine what the average hick dumb white trash is like, lol pathetic