Starting a new "What kinds of products should we buy to support Britbongs...

Starting a new "What kinds of products should we buy to support Britbongs." Thread because the last one I was about to post in died.

>This was meant for the other thread.
I don't drink but I'll definitely be buying these for my friends an family.

Nice

I support you Britbong man, you need to get a bunch of bros on normie sites like Twitter an Cuckbook an flood them with those fucking has tags related to this.

What should we call this # tag? Because I'm actually willing to make a Twitter an Cuckbook to support you guys.

I'm also going to buy a fuck ton of Mars Bars.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Beadaholique-XTL-8004-Renaissance-Polish-65ml/dp/B003AJWN62
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mondelez_International
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yıldız_Holding
easy-grow.co.uk/product-category/reflective-sheeting/lightite-sheeting/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unilever
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetley
gunstar.co.uk/
whittard.co.uk/?currency=USD&gclid=CN2wlJm5xs0CFUYehgod-HUBIg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinz
toolsforworkingwood.com/store/dept/TXQ/item/IL-YPSSETS.XX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha

Are Smarties real that much better than M&Ms?

Raspberry pi

There's a British company selling Asian coffee beans that I might inquire about a price.

No but I still like them every once in a while.

cadburys is far better than your waxy Hershey's rubbish. also if you happen to own a major airline consider buying from rolls-royce.

buy our pig semen like China. We got some great Kentish pigs very good stock.

>Cadburies
>not 'kraftburies

Our chocolate is waxy hersheys rubbish now lad.

I just bought some Renaissance wax. Straight from England. It's the best product of its kind by a significant margin. Pic sort of related.

...but we already have mars bars. Gotta see if I can hunt down some jelly babies though

The candy shell is thicker on Smarties, which I personally like more

I just bought two Rolls Royce jet engines.

Match me.

The Canadian ones are amazing.

The American ones are so, so bad. Google it.

Link pls?

amazon.com/Beadaholique-XTL-8004-Renaissance-Polish-65ml/dp/B003AJWN62
Make sure it's actual Renaissance wax, with the lion head logo. I use it on everything from guns to wooden furniture to guitars to fishing reels.

Expect British Exports to the US to increase as British companies get out from under enormous cumbersome compliance costs for EU regulations, bringing down price, this thread should become a weekly thing because the companies to support will change over the next few months.
Also, I eat a shit load of Mars and Snickers bars so I'm doing my bit britbongs, best of luck to ye.

Be nice and we will buy more Ayran from you, m8.

Marmite and twiglets

If you're looking for shaving supplies or general toiletries I suggest Taylor, one of my favourite shops when I was living in England. I think they have an online store and they supply shave shops all over the place. They're even the official mens' toiletries supplier for the royal family for extra British cred.

Buy our software and any IT shite that emerges.

rolls royce is owned by indians now

jaffa cakes

still major business in UK

Chicken no fucking joke export the living hell out of your chicken I'm so sick of buying a giant roaster chicken that's pink and has no flavor. Chicken from farms in the UK are God tier

like what?
the existence of this thread alone goes to show what a fucking irrelevant shithole uk is.
all your popular brands are owned by either liberals or non whites, stop struggling.

Shoo shoo grubby Jew.

Thanks m8, I'll make sure to do that, might be good for polishing my knifes, I'm sure I'll find many uses for it.

Frankly I'll be on the watch for any countries products once they leave the Euro Empire.

Grexit when?

Aren't Berkshire your best pigs.

germany is the leader of the EU
the fuck are you talking about

You're that guy that posts black cocks aren't you?

I meant Greek exit.

Is it pronounced Grecxit then?

UP THE IRONS!

i hate pol

their idea of being reactionary is voting, buying trump hats, arguing online, and buying trashy candy bars to support a country that might be nationalist. literally the LOWEST energy ever

When are you faggots ever going to DO something? pic related. he's a faggot racist like the rest of you, but at least he did something

Pic related

It's like a butterfinger but more subtle. I used to love butterfingers but my sweet tooth has waned. This hits all the right notes.

forgot the fucking pic

whos that?
stop changing the topic. your nation is done without the EU.

nice

are there any big brand ammo manufacturers based in england?

Give me some non meme british teas lads, no Twinnings

I bought a case of this last Christmas just as a fan but it turned out to be pretty delightful actually

Whittards, but it's kind of expensive

Wot m8?

> Cadburys, not british anymore

Jaffa Cakes, not British anymore

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yıldız_Holding

warhammer 40k models-- the game is redpilled as fuck too, no nigz, no stronk womenz (cept for sistas), no minorities

someone mentioned pg tips yesterday. never heard of it

>cadbury is owned by a literal jew.
what now, you trump autists?

PG tips is probably the most common working class tea, but Yorkshire tea is way better quality

easy-grow.co.uk/product-category/reflective-sheeting/lightite-sheeting/

For you grow bros in legal states, I highly recommend Easy-Grow brand reflective diamond foil for all your indoor grow set-up needs, costs a little more than your standard 2mm mylar sheeting but it features a stiff threaded back layer for easy framing and and a unique diamond imprint pattern that increases light reflection by 40% compared to plain mylar. Makes plants happy.

I advocate make jews paranoid, cause them to waste their time, money, make them incur fees, taxes, suck up their time and bleed their wealth to blunt their harm.

PG Tips, not fully British anymore (50/50)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unilever

Just brought this bad boy home. Feels good to support Britain.

why doesn't that mars bar have a bunch of solid peanuts in it? I would buy those if I could get them.

owned by indians
doesnt count
same goes for aston martin and RR

a fucking chelsea tractor

Same Indians own Tetley

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetley

oh yeah i forgot Lotus is owned by my country now.
holy shit can the britsh motor industry get anymore cucked

no, malaysia poster is just butthurt his government likes us more than his shitty third world jobs

Non farm cucked PA bro here who does actually grow stuff, will infidelity keep it in mind.

How bout some Judge Dredd? I was buying em from amazon, but i'll get em from 2000AD directly if I can, or british bookstore online.

On a related note, I am a US lawyer who has been looking to get into UK formal shoes, but I have been hesitant because of shipping costs and easy returns for US options. No time like the present to take the dive, though, to support British industry.

My price range at present more or less caps out at $250, though cheaper is always better if the value (quality:price) is there. Can anyone offer insight into brands, lines, and sizing? I seem to recall hearing that UK shoes run a bit wider?

are you a nigger?

I'm watching your whip, but where's the nae nae?

ah, so pg tips is kinda like folgers

Post British guns we can buy,

oh wait.....

>no nigz

Pic related. They even talk like them.

can we have cadbury back please, chaps.

wait what did you buy? a few wheels?

>goes to show what a fucking irrelevant shithole uk is.
Kek says the Malaysian. When was the last time a vote in your country caused the entire global stock market to plummet?

I play table top wargames and my local game store has a Kings of War group, a fantasy table top game made by Mantic which is in Bulwell, Nottingham.

I put in a order for a dwarf mega army along. I will buy the rule book from the local store but I had to support the UK in some way after their awesome vote.

Seconding this Whittards is God tier.

hi

No problem
gunstar.co.uk/

You can still buy them and get them shipped, we just need fucking tickets.

Pointless though,

Got any pick in particular mate? There are a lot to choose

If you care about cost, Punjana is about the nicest working class tea imo, tastes a lot less tinny than things like Tetley.

Neat, it be an upgrade to my current meh tier teas.

whittard.co.uk/?currency=USD&gclid=CN2wlJm5xs0CFUYehgod-HUBIg

Depends on what you like. The 1886 blend is a good starter black tea. I'm partial to their lapsang souchong and breakfast Earl Grey. As far as I know no-one else really makes a strong Earl Grey.

HP SAUCE WARNING

Yesterday somebody posted HP sauce, a brown sauce featuring a picture of Big Ben. I found some today and it was marked "Product of Holland." Always check the labels!

HP SAUCE WARNING

Kinder eggs
Oh wait they are illigal in the US

Owned by Heinz

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinz

first real drumkit I ever had was Premier
10/10 - would buy again

Best and most common conservative ideal: put your money into what you want to succeed.

I'm with you Britbros.

Can confirmed.

>Made in The Netherlands

when was the last time anything is made in your shithole?

I'll try that, I love black tea
Cheers

I recommend Spice Imperial in summer (makes you feel like a redcoat civilising the zulus) and Russian Caravan in winter time, really warms you up

Unterbaited toast.

toolsforworkingwood.com/store/dept/TXQ/item/IL-YPSSETS.XX

I have a set of these chisels for wood carving on gun stocks. Easily the best chisel set I have ever owned for working hardwoods. Beats the shit out of my two cherries set as it is actually made for hardwood instead of European softwoods.

What about pigs inseminated by the soon to be ex prime minister? Must count for something right?

Illigal
Inedible thing completly surronded by an edible thing

Thanks, mate.
I run and own a second hand bookshop.
If ever you are in my town, just buy a book. My business is doing alright despite internet.
People come in to browse and ask me questions about old books. They often buy a book.

My shop is full of books. It's like a library. I don't overcharge and even if someone doesn't buy, but just looks around, I'm content.
I don't make much money - enough to feed my family. My wife is an intesive care nurse and generally makes more coin than me.

Seconding Whittard's Earl Grey, detested the stuff until I had a sip of that. Haven't looked back since.

>kinder egg
>kinder

Italian company

kinder is an italian company

*intensive

stupid keyboard

Where are you based? Will definitely pop in if you're near or when I am close