What do you guys ACTUALLY think of putin?

what do you guys ACTUALLY think of putin?
yes he is based
but are his actions/inactions justifiable?
ive heard he's a pretty bad dude

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VjrlTMvirVo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Kuan_Yew
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Cl8lSv9Is
youtube.com/watch?v=IngLjwQPkXU
youtube.com/watch?v=uwWMaJJ_MSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude's honest when it comes to foreign policy.
He wanted Crimea, he went in. "The little green men" were just a polite way of saying: Hey, at least I'm trying to pretend it's not an invasion.
He called Obongo on his Syrian bullshit. He called the Brexit what it is (the pic). As for internal politics, i dunno.

>Justifiable or not
It all comes down to the individual's perspective.

There is a little anecdote of him I read in an article months ago, by some american female diplomat
>early 90's, St Petersburg
>said female was a part of the USA team that went all over Russia, trying to make some deals, establish new contacts etc.
>she had a meeting with then a middle positioned functionary in St.Petersburg, who was Vlad
>first thing that came to her attention was that he had behind him on the wall a portrait of Peter the Great, something no one else had
>he was punctual and didn't make her wait
>direct and helpful, was honest about the issue when he said he can't help them so much
and most strikingly
>she pointed out he was the only functionary she met in Russia that didn't ask for any kind of bribe, openly or overtly

Test

directly or indirectly

youtube.com/watch?v=VjrlTMvirVo

This video says it all. He is so based.
I'd fuck him.

The truth is, no matter what you think of him and his iron-fisted hatred of anime and homosexuals, He's still the only option for keeping the doors to a non-communist eastern Europe open. Every other political party in the State Duma is essentially poised to agglomerate into the Soviet Union again if they're given the chance.

Is Russia under Putin highly authoritarian? What does his economic policy look like?

>iron-fisted hatred of anime
What?

pretty cool guy tbqh

Neutral Evil

I'd like to know this too. It's common knowledge he is godly with foreign policy, but I'd be curious to know how he runs his own ship.

as far as I can tell Putin saved Russia from the Jewish oligarchs and American globalists. They were looting Russia and impoverishing the economy during "privatization" which was basically a massive theft.

At the same time Russia is still very fucked up and corrupt, but at least it's far better than it was in the 90s.

Probably one of the most insightful leaders the cossacks could have. It's good for them, bad for the US.

Patton was right when he said we should have attacked Russia and China while they were recovering from the war and curbstomped their influence in the eastern hemisphere. Since that didn't happen we now have to deal with modern day Russia.

I believe Putin just wants the US out of European affairs and the eastern hemisphere in general, and that's understandable. We have missile barracks and military bases right at his doorstep. Tough shit though. We're already there and withdrawal of our forces is a weak move.

Putin tried to make sure that Russia was nationalist and couldn't be destroyed by multinational globalist corporations anymore as was done under Yeltson who more or less drunkenly destroyed hte entire country and sold it to friends of his jewish advisors Anatoly Chubais and Yegor Gaidar.

Name one better overall leader in the 20th Century so far? Protip: you can't.

It's too late Sergei

East Asia has great nationalistic leaders (outside N Korea)

Crimea was a defensive move tho..

It was a strategic point that was technically Russian with Russian fleet there, and America helped get a coup going in Ukraine to make them lose that position along with all influence in Ukraine

I meant 21st Century

I don't know why he made Roman Abramovich kill Islam Saidulaev. I don't agree with it.

Merkel

People cite this guy as the most successfull authoritarian leader of the 20th cent.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Kuan_Yew

> Singapore

He's more of a mayor than a head of an actual country.

He's stupid thug reached power.
As most of post ussr politics, he thinks about his and his friends' wellbeing.
Yeah, and by the way, there's the same hate speech law, the biggest mosque in europe, and practically opened south borders, and don't forget about chechens and another animals that live in russia.

Manlet pussy. Americas bitch. Stays in his snowy shit hole like a good cuck. Can't even keep turk roaches quiet

I would say more like Chaotic Neutral

He probably does have some negative baggage but to an extent the slavs are pretty uncucked as a nation with him in power.

Cracked down on the jewish oligarchs in his country and put an end to the jewish sellout of Russia. Threw two oligarchs into prison, one jewish oligarch, apparently assassinated another jew oligarch who had fled to London and was spouting anti-Putin propaganda.

90s Russia, after Jelzin's 'capitalist shock therapy' that killed millions of russians who froze to death or starved, Russia was a mobster paradise. Every private bank that sprung up had a mob of criminals working for it, at the end 7 oligarchs emerged that had acquired all the privatized russian assets. 6 of those oligarchs were jews. They controlled Jelzin and the Kreml like a puppet. Hundreds of businessmen were assassinated by the rising oligarchs in the 90s russian mobster wars. There was a mobster shooting in the streets of Russia somewhere everyday.

Putin pretended to be a good goy and managed to sneak into office, didnt take long for him to take the country back.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Cl8lSv9Is

Also

youtube.com/watch?v=IngLjwQPkXU

This guy doesnt take shit from the globalist kikes and their 'transnational' banks and corps that want to enslave all sovereign nations.

He is a great speaker and appears very intelligent

youtube.com/watch?v=uwWMaJJ_MSg

Putin's problem is that he's not actually nationalist. He's Putinist.

If murdering 2 million Russians would somehow add to the glory of Putin, he would do it tomorrow.

Someone should photoshop in some hats on his images that say "MAKE PUTIN GREAT AGAIN".

He's based, but he's a self-centered retard.

Russia is a mafia run state and we all know that, what else is to discuss here?

Putin is a good dude. Demonized by the west mainly due to de facto political dogma......

He has brought back state sponsoring (or terminated the persecution) of the eastern orthodox church

The Russian Federation is thriving with him in control.....can't argue with the evidence

Scrub toilet before we give that job to achmed instead, polack

You're our bitches now

He is a great man and has done a lot for his country. Many people are talking about him destroying the Russian Oligarchs, but he also prevented Russia from slipping into the degerency of Western Europe. And the is something to be commended on.