His team has the undisputed best kicker in the league

>his team has the undisputed best kicker in the league

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m1vSFJsn3O0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sucks we had to sacrifice Sproles to become ELITE.

alright OP, i can tell you're asking for it

Aldrick Rosas > Jake Elliott

Remember: Eagles fans like EDP were saying Jake Elliott was dogshit before he pulled off his miracle kick against the Giants

so the Eagles went from one GOAT to another? what s so bad about that?

>disappears by week 10

>0-5

Oh no, you mentioned my record. I'm going to go cry while clutching my four Lombardi Trophies, something that the Giggles do not have.

youtu.be/m1vSFJsn3O0

FUCK YOU PHILLY fuck you you stupid ringless fucks

IT'S NOT FAIR WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE ELITE ONES THIS WAS OUR YEAR

fucking stupid philly stupid fucking bald ginger intz fuck

You rike dat?

Yes we do! Thanks for showing respect OP, it's always nice when a division rival can put that aside and recognize true greatness.

>Eagles fans
>EDP

Yeah and he's been flawless ever since you dumb nigger

At least the Eagles have a future that isn't a meme prima Donna receiver and a garbage roster that has to be completely rebuilt

Oh no, you mentioned my past trophies. I'm going to go cry while clutching my four wins in the current point in reality, something that the Giants do not have.

best part of this is the wentz jesus sign in the crowd seeing the ball through

You're right, because the Eagles will be scoring TDs so much, they won't need him.

>0-5

>Implying Carson Wentz isn't a meme

I can't wait for the Panthers front seven to expose him

You faggots will eventually turn on him anyway just like you turned on Cunningham and McNabb.

>S-S-So what if my team hasn't won a Super Bowl, I've won FOUR GAMES this season!!!!

Amazing. Let me know when they unveil the banner. Four wins in the 2017 season. Damn.

zero

and

five

:)

just like the Cowboys turned on Carter, Testaverde, Hutchinson, Bledsoe and Romo?

if there's one thing this FA know to do, it's get a good QB

In 10 years no one will remember this season for the Giants.

Everyone remembers the Eagles' non-stop history of failure and disappointment in big spots.

zero and five :)

0-2 in the Super Bowl in 51 years :^)

The Carolina Panthers have the same Super Bowl record and have only been around for 22 years.

0&5