Begin with politically neutral episodes dealing with unbiased topics such as diamond monopolies

>begin with politically neutral episodes dealing with unbiased topics such as diamond monopolies
>slowly being introducing progressive ideals both in topic being taught as well as the catalyst that presents the information (interracial couples, dyke feminist bloggers)
>now every episode is full on liberal progressive with topics such as allowing felons to vote and legalizing all drugs

I wonder who could be behind this?

Other urls found in this thread:

thecrimereport.org/2011/01/07/low-recidivism-rate-reported-for-paroled-ny-murderers/
businessinsider.com/bastoy-prison-tour-2014-10
prodeathpenalty.com/repeat_murder.htm
bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=datool&surl=/recidivism/index.cfm#
bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=dcdetail&iid=270
youtube.com/watch?v=i08CVkBxvBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't forget the "sources" he cites which amount to "x person wrote a book about it therefore it is 100% true"

Why does his face and voice make me so angry?

Even with cogent points I cannot control the tide of rage he pulls from me.

>liberal progressive
>both of those topics are much more aligned to hardcore libertarians
Bruh.

I seriously think he was designed by scientists in some underground lab trying to create the most annoying human possible. They succeeded but his annoyance was so strong it killed the scientists and he escaped.

he looks pretty much as nu-male as you can get. the only thing more nu-male-ish would be if he wore a bow-tie

I agree. We should have the government look over every single episode and release only the ones they feel are acceptable.

What a fat, disgusting cunt. That haircut makes me sick. Possibly gay. Must investigate further.

actually is Sup Forums, and all the other forums the writers inevitably turn to for ideas

social justice is a big topic on many peoples minds, and blogs.

Adam should ruin his own show next.

These shows could have gone with something completley mundane as one premise in an episode in the beginning. but the second season is when you have to start appeasing the audience and make sure they tune you in.

are all of you like ignorant about how shows get their ideas now a days?

Its pretty much posts on Sup Forums, reddit, or facebook.

you read my mind.

If shows were based on what they read on Sup Forums they would be talking about how jews rule the world.

Just look at this faggot. How could you ever expect anything else.

Because not being a bigoted racist, and actually caring for humans and deceny isn't not something we should strive for. Ugh... I really hate how Sup Forums has become so fascist the last months.

>Ugh...

This. It's Bullshit-lite

So like World Peace?

the election brought over a bunch of redditors

they'll leave eventually

I don't see how legalizing drugs is a liberal progressive thing. I'm relatively conservative but still have no idea why there's so many against drugs, abortion, and homosexuality? Like who gives a shit? Keep government out of the way people live their lives. Get more people out prison being supported by the state. Let them kill themselve's by overdosing, whatever. Let people get abortions, last thing we need is more people on welfare. Let gays get married, "muh degeneracy" is fucking stupid. Culture is already highly sexualized, there's no turning back. Ditch this puritan shit, or at least quit using it as a shield to justify your bigotry. You retards are just holding your party back.

Die antifa scum

>abandon all your principles and concede defeat to liberals

>tide of rage he pulls from me.
excellent.
A posh way of saying he makes my piss boil. Which he does.

>has a literal wifes black son
>said wifes son has appeared in episodes
>no one ever brings this up

is reddit winning?

>allowing felons to vote
not much wrong with this
> legalizing all drugs
kek

t. statist scum

No one is a big enough faggot to actual watch the show, except you apparently

There are song very strong arguments for legalizing all drugs and most people write it off because they are ignorant to the benefits it would have.

what are some very strong arguments for legalising ALL drugs?

You couldn't tell that was going to happen with how faggoty he began to look over the years

After living through a period when we literally weren't able to acknowledge that the next President was even a viable candidate, I think a lot of us would be perfectly happy with that or similar grassroots. For example, I'd be perfectly happy if Shia just got his ass beaten every week until he gives up his livestreaming bullshit, not because I'm an authoritarian, but because enough is enough.

Look, someone who was a natural social conservative wouldn't be here, so you're clearly just LARPing, which is the point.

It would save billions and billions for countries around the world by completely removing all drug related gangs and the money that is spent fighting them, it would save billions by preventing drug related offenders from going to jail, keeping someone in jail costs a lot of money and more than half of all prisoners in the USA are from drug related offenses, stopping that would solve the problem of prison overpopulation and it would save taxpayers an insane amount of money. It would stop cartel violence, gang violence ect. It would reduce the total number of drug overdoses since most heroin overdoses are caused by heroin being cut with fentanyl. In Switzerland they legalized heroin and even gave clean heroin to addicts along with offering help to get them clean, heroin use went down by 50% and HIV caused by needle sharing went down by 50%. I could go on but i'm sure you can research more yourself, decriminalizing drugs is probably the best thing America could do right now but there is a huge level of ignorance towards this, people dismiss it before even knowing the facts.

Legalizing all drugs and allowing felons to vote are both reducing the size of government, extremely republican ideals.

episode one
>you dont actually need to drink 8 gallons of water a day
episode three
>there are actually more female gamers than male
episode 20
>you spouse having multiple sexual partners during your relationship is actually very healthy, because it lets your body build up immunity to many common stds

Wow. I seriously hope you don't believe this.

>bigoted
>racist
>actually caring
>decency
>should strive for
>fascist
>all of this in a single line plus showing its newfaggotry
How can a man be this spooked?

>and legalizing all drugs
Sounds good to me senpai

THIS FILM PROMOTES THE KEKIFICATION OF AMERICAN MEN BY SUGGESTING IT WAS ADAM WHO RUINT EVERYTHING WHEN IT WAS FACT WAS EVE.... FOR BITING THE GOLDEN APPLE... VILE

>allowing felons to vote

Ugh...

you don't sound conservative at all desu user

So. How does he walk around town? I mean. He causes autistic rage in everyone I've ever asked about him. How wasn't he pummeled to death yet?

>make all drugs legal
>bunch of coked out chimps begin murdering whites 10000% more than before
>america becomes mad max 2 but with chimps instead of aussie musclemen

Sure sounds conservative to me bud

Switzerland doesnt have an infestation of americanized killer kangs you dumbass.

What?

Why is everything about this

""""""""man""""""""
so loathsome?

I thought the whole joke about this was "hehe he has funny hair and is overweight". Does this shit actually have a message?

>Allowing felons to vote

Muh democracy aside, do people not think about this for 10 seconds and realise it's a bad idea?

Felons actually give no useful input in the democratic process.

I don't understand why the death penalty isn't in use far more often than it is, let alone letting them vote.
>inb4 its because it takes years yadda yadda yadda
trial, against wall, shoot, bury, rinse, repeat, no of this death row for a decade shit

What did you expect? Look at this fat faggot's face!

It's a spinoff from College Humor which is owned by Chelsea Clinton.
So duh.

>my criminals...

heres the redpill
1.humans cant mentally change after age of 20.
2.released criminals repeat their crimes in 99% of cases.
3.law system is actually very just and correct.

is that actually episode 20?
he encourages cuckoldry?

Why? People serving time shouldn't be able to vote, but if someone paid their debt to society why shouldn't they be able to participate in the democratic process like everybody else?

tip: not all felons are repeat-offender murder rapists

>I wonder who could be behind this?

Are you seriously asking or are you being sarcastic? Because the answer is shadow jews.

His smarmy cock-sure attitude never evaporates and the show's entire format is designed to make him sound unassailably correct (even when you know he's spouting bullshit). Most people don't like being treated like little kids getting talked down to in such a lazy manner, and so rage is a perfectly understandable reaction.

The human brain keeps developing until roughly the age of 25, and there's no study that indicates a lack of capacity to change once the brain stops growing anyway. Repeating offenders is a consequence of the justice system, you have very low rates of repeat offenders in a justice system focused on rehabilitation instead of punishment. If you spend 20 years in an American prison you are not coming out a well adjusted member of society.

>The human brain keeps developing until roughly the age of 25, and there's no study that indicates a lack of capacity to change once the brain stops growing anyway

this is something that is talked about in criminology.

if someone is over 30 when they offend just dont bother. they arent gonna change.

Colorado legalized growing pot and still saw an uptick in illegal production. Makes me think that gang and cartel-decreasing argument isn't completely up to snuff.

>mfw he cites Politifact

episode one
>did you know lobster used to be poor mans food?

episode three
>credit card numbers are posted on the internet everyday, most people just call and cancel if its stolen its really no big deal anymore

episode 20
>did you know only the popular vote and electoral college vote matters? that's why you shouldn't vote! the founding fathers didn't want Americans to vote at all

special episode
>the election is just a repeat! i don't take sides at all! here's a history of women in politics and how big money affects the election as well as why this election is historic

So why do countries that place a heavy emphasis on rehabilitation have incredibly low repeat offense rates across the board?

Well it depends on the drug and if it's legalized or sold. In Switzerland they give clean heroin in safe doses to addicts and this pretty much completely removed the illegal heroin trade. Same with selling cannabis in shops, people can just go buy it and not need a drug dealer. If it's just legalized and not actually sold in shops or clinics then there will be gangs competing for turf to sell it in. However even with this in mind gang and cartel violence will go down in due time. Even if you were to say that gang and cartel violence won't change, it will still end the expensive and deadly "war on drugs", greatly reduce the prison population, greatly reduce drug overdoses and HIV from needles, reduce theft and other petty crimes that are usually caused by addicts who are suffering heroin withdrawal, and so on. There are very few negatives for legalizing drugs, some might say that it will result in more people becoming addicted but if we look at statistics from Switzerland and Portugal then it's the total opposite, drug addiction has lowered significantly in those countries. I think America is desperately in need of this, opiate use is a huge problem and the only way to solve it is to decriminalize, offer clean heroin and needles and get them help, this has been proven to be extremely effective.

>few months
>Not 10 years.

Reminder that one of the greatest empire in history collapsed almost literally because of drugs.

Because they're countries that have a very high average IQ. What works for whites and Asians won't ever work for negroids.

pretty sure it collapsed because of cannons and european ambition

do you have a citation to prove that?

And that ambition used drugs and the canons to make sure the drugs kept flowing.

because my feefees

but it wasn't because of drugs corrupting the populace
drugs was an excuse to make the country their bitch

[citation needed]

oh look, a 'critic'

why has society ever even let such people exist at all?

>2.released criminals repeat their crimes in 99% of cases

Not even nearly as high, and plenty can be done to reduce it but isn't because >muh biblical justice

Looks like adam ruined his show too

>thecrimereport.org/2011/01/07/low-recidivism-rate-reported-for-paroled-ny-murderers/
>Of 368 convicted murderers granted parole in New York between 1999 and 2003, six, or 1.6 percent,were returned to prison within three years for a new felony conviction – none of them a violent offense, says a state Parole Board study reported by the Journal News in White Plains, N.Y.
wew la

>businessinsider.com/bastoy-prison-tour-2014-10
>recidivism rate of 16% in Norway's Island Prison For Violent Criminals

>prodeathpenalty.com/repeat_murder.htm
>Even a pro-death websites states that the number is low

>bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=datool&surl=/recidivism/index.cfm#
>bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=dcdetail&iid=270
Beaurau of Justice website has some very useful statistics

For example, 10% of felons imprisoned for homicide (with no imprisonment history) were imprisoned again in the next three years

Current year man's show also followed this same progression

w2c windowpane jackets?

>I don't know anything about China's history: the post

What's his worst video? I want to cringe.

>Taking away a criminal's right to vote is good
Land of the free

Probably the wall one. I only watched a couple of them.

>legalizing all drugs
From a public safety perspective, this actually makes a lot of sense, even thou it sounds awful. A regulated drug market would reduce the power of gangs, making inner-citys safer. Also, it would result in a lot less people going to jail, saving money, and making less people unemployable, because nobody going to hire someone with drug charges on their record, forcong them into a life of crime.
Also, a lot of drug deaths are caused because people do not know what is in the drug they bought, or the strength of it. It's just like moonshine during the prohibition era: A regulated buisness is much better at creating a safe, consistent product. MDMA deaths would go down by a lot if people knew how strong their pills were before they put them in their mouths, and that they put MDMA in their mouth, not meth or PMA or some other random shit.
Also, when a drug becomes hard to get, people just do an even more dangerous version. (Coke>Crack, Weed>Spice/K2, Oxycoten>Heroin>Fentynal, etc)
I think we need to learn the lession that we learned with prohibition: idiots are always going to put weird shit into their bodys, so instead of wasting police time, cell space, and taxpayer money, lets create a system where idiots can put weird shit in their bodys in the safest way possible.

He looks anoying desu

>Regulated
The pharmaceutical industry is already regulated but that doesn't stop the legal drug black market.

>thinks he's conservative because of economic policies
>is actually a far-left extremist
Oy vey.

>a wall wouldn't work because it would only stop 60% of illegal immigration

>tipping allows restaurants to pay their staff less than minimum wage
false, if they don't make x amount in tips they are reimbursed by the restaurant

>diamonds have no value!
value depends on people buying it or not

>calls the US a democracy

>show where a pedantic dude pedantically refutes common wisdom
>all responses are pedantic refutations of his pedantic refutations
you're all Adam.

>phone games are actual games guys

youtube.com/watch?v=i08CVkBxvBM

I unironically think the wall will make illegal immigration sky rocket.

Are you retarded?

that's how they get ya

like how that casey ugly jew guy got viraled and spammed everywhere for months. Then suddenly he gets bought by CNN for millions of dollars and now all his trending videos are about drumpf btfo

People saying legalizing all drugs would be good are literally retarded children. If the government allows you to take a "safe" amount of heroin, do you think drug addicts and dealers will all be satisfied? Addicts definitely won't be looking for the "stronger shit" and dealers will definitely all quit dealing and get productive jobs. Deals most certainly would never start dealing harder and harder drugs to the junkies, right?

Addicts will always be looking for a bigger and better high, they're not going to settle for the "small and safe" legal dosage. And dealers are not just going to give up on dealing, they will just find the next thing. Keep up the good work liberals.

It's even worse when they say something like
>well, we can just tax it so that the government makes a bunch of money in the process
No!
If you increase the prices to greater than that of the dealers then there would be no reason for them to stop selling; it would probably give them more incentives to sell due to the fact that the laws would make it easier to carry drugs on their person,

walls are just advertising that theres great things to take if you put in the effort, have you learned nothing from Attack on Titan?

>if they don't make x amount in tips they are reimbursed by the restaurant
Lol yeah then you get fired if they even pay you at all. Not like I can lawyer up on 9/hr to fight it anyway.

because the war on drugs worked so well.

replace where you said "heroin" with (the even more addictive) tobacco/nicotine.