So what do we do now that KEK has clearly shown that He favors us?

So what do we do now that KEK has clearly shown that He favors us?

What's the next step in our masteplan?

Other urls found in this thread:

srd.web.alberta.ca/fort-mcmurray-area-update
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We retire George 'cash the buck, don't give a fuck' Soros. His time has come.

>cash the buck, don't give a fuck
That's a nickname appropriate for approximately all the jews.

Listen Mexico, we don't decide what Kek wants. His will is done subconsciously through shit posters

PRAISE HIS NAME!

PRAISE HIS MEME!

But we can still channel the power He desides to bestow upon us.

They're on our side,if anyone hasn't noticed the obvious yet desu

He is a Jew and he shall not sit at highest spot. They are all the same.

Take down Aziz

That diarrhea squirt is not worthy of being annihilated by Lord Kek.

A small /k/ squad will suffice.

But Latvia, Soros is one the highest sorcerers of the cult of Shekeltot the shekels-grabber (aka the foreskin-taster or the oven-avoider).

I don't think we're ready for a jewishness of that caliber. We could focus on Shillary first.

In pic related Shillary has been taken care of. I think we need to step up the game senpai if we want to stand a chance against the so called overlords

Bump.

The more we talk about it the faster it will come

>Our master plan
No user, its His master plan. Kek will guide our hands into combat, dont worry (no charge for them)

We would need a rolling megathread of 5,000+ replies to have a chance against a magister of Soros' magnitude.

At the next megathread we must take our chance. I wonder what would've happened if we took the immense meme energy generated during the Brexit shitstorm and channeled it against Soros...

Meme Magic is not strong enough to fight jewish cabala, at least not yet. We need more energy. We must make normies channel Meme Magic without knowing it, through faceberg, 9fag, twitter

Is... is this why Pepe was granted to the infidel normies?

Was it all part of Kek's plan? I thought memes were being normified and weakened, instead... they were spreading like a virus... Oh my Kek...

The habbedings will keep coming. We have to usher that energy

At this point we need a 24/7 general

FUCKING BUMP LADS

KEK GENERAL: the newest manifestations of Kek's power.

God damnit this thread is reeking with cringe

No u

You bumped it spaz

Praise KEK.

Shut up Mexico.

Praise KEK.

We are but meager servants of KEK (QEK). He has given us his boon and has made himself manifest many times.

KEK is a chaotic God, but it appears we have earned favor from him in reawakening him, bringing his name back to light after thousands of years.

For this reason, as his chosen people (Kekholds) we must spread his message far and wide.

The more people mention his name, he grows in power.

The more frog memes are posted, he grows in power.

KEK speaks to us through the memes and through repeating digits. Always be alert and seek out his messages wherever they may lie.

Always PRAISE HIM whenever possible. This is very important. Meme magic is building at a wild rate right now, we cannot let this be slowed.

PRAISE KEK!

PRAISE HIS MEME!

kek is not with you

I wonder if Satan gets any breaks either. At least you guys are having fun with this.

Too bad it's even less real than you were pretending it was.

PRAISE KEK!

Shh, it is alright

SILENCE, YOU HEATHEN!

Kek is with whomever praises His memetic greatness and is willing to use His power to foster chaos.

PRAISE OUR MIGHTY LORD KEK

The anons here will not believe me but I think I'm in the same situation as that fellow burger. In the last 20 posts here, at least half have been either one off (for trips, quads or quints) or plain gets.

Kek is weird sometimes.

Heathen reporting. Still not BTFO.

You were BTFO the moment Trudeau was elected. KEK's will is to get rid of syrup slurpers

DON'T QUESTION HIS MEMETIC BLESSINGS, EMBRACE THEM!

>dumb heathens not realizing that by bumping this thread with their infidel drivel they're making KEK stronger
He controls everything. Even you.

The meme energy must be focussed towards getting Trump in the white house

>all repeating digits posts by same ID
isn't it more likely it was just a mod messing with people? seems a little too perfect. smells fishy.

That happened way before you... newfriends started "worshiping" your rare pepe. Last I recall, nothing of note has happened in Canada. A cat got stuck in a tree, it was mildly warm, the special forces started recruiting again, and a Junebug got caught on someone's windshield.
I made your tulpa stronger, neat.

Keke smells like chaos and butthurt, not fishy.

>it was mildly warm

kek

Is all of Canada burning?
>no leaf sempai
Is it hot somewhere in Alberta?
>yes leaf sempai
There's a difference between a now-contained forest fire, and a raging flame erection.

Wait I know we're focusing the magic on trump right now but what should we focus it on after the inauguration?

I say helping Europe remove kebab.

>same id on most gets
>blatant scriptfag detected
nothing to see here

Not all Canada, no, just a tenth of it. Nothing.

>now-contained forest fire
>contained
I want leaves to LEAVE.

Script is the name blind sheeps give to KEK the chaotic, the merciless, the everhating, the bringer of butthurt, the dispenser of memes.

>so excited over scrypt
you can't force meme magic like this.

Your flag looks like it was drawn by a colorblind kindergartener.

Yes, a tenth. Of flat fucking nowhere-land next to some fucking oil sands that cost more to refine than they're worth. Learn your god-damned geography, you KUCK.

srd.web.alberta.ca/fort-mcmurray-area-update
>As of 10 a.m. today the Fort McMurray Forest Area has 5 active wildfires
>Firefighters were able to extinuish eight fires
>One is BEING HELD and four are UNDER CONTROL
soundsfinetome

>leaf getting this mad at being proven wrong
Kek really is in this thread.

>Hugbox Safe Space Alt-Right Board content is 99% Alt-Right memes
>Every single repeating digit is magic from a Frog god and not a matter of probability due to you virgins spamming this board 24/7

Kill yourselves.

>soundsfinetome
Nigger you just had a 3 months fire that your cuck of a PM couldn't in any way defeat because he was too busy
1) flooding the country with shitskins that want to convert or rape&kill you,
2) refusing actual countries offers for help and instead importing nigger firefighters that then immediately went on strike for more gibsmedat
And you say that everything is fine?

My poor little leaf, you're going to be assraped by a lot more than a simple apocalyptic forest fire, in the next years.

>all these dubs
Praise Dat Kek!!!!

KEK IS WITH US

Dat Kek is with us!!!

We are but meager servants of KEK (QEK). He has given us his boon and has made himself manifest many times.

KEK is a chaotic God, but it appears we have earned favor from him in reawakening him, bringing his name back to light after thousands of years.

For this reason, as his chosen people (Kekholds) we must spread his message far and wide.

The more people mention his name, he grows in power.

The more frog memes are posted, he grows in power.

KEK speaks to us through the memes and through repeating digits. Always be alert and seek out his messages wherever they may lie.

Always PRAISE HIM whenever possible. This is very important. Meme magic is building at a wild rate right now, we cannot let this be slowed

Your judgement will arrive when you least expect.

As your greatest moment of triumph turns into ash.

That is the functioning of Kek's judgement.

Praise Dat Kek!!!! May His Unicycle guide us!!!

>proven wrong
>the only one providing a source to claims
Shit son.

Again... I don't think you guys understand how underwhelming that fire actually was. Or the fate of the refugees who were "accepted". More than half of them are probably going to be shuffled around from country to country in the next year, and the rest are in butt-fuck-nowhere towns/cities providing an economic bonus to the housing sectors, if nothing else. And those firebeaters got to play with hoses instead of beating fires out. It's all going over your head and up your ass or something.

But this is a KEK thread on Sup Forums, so
>excuse me while I sip from my (s)mug

>r-really guise it was s-so underwhelming... just mildly warm... and our pm is s-such a cool guy haha we l-love muslims
It's okay to cry, leaf. Let it go.

>still not wrong about the fires
>didn't say anything about PM
>didn't say I had any feelings on the refugees
Shit, fuck arguing about nothing. I want to see how many times you reply, Dagowop. Keep this cancer up.

PRAISE KEK!

Trump confirmed next president.

As you wish. Keep bumping, leaf-kun. That will make your self-delusions true. :^)

>praise kek
>not a delusion

Infidels bumps are still bumps.

check these

Maybe there is something to this Kek malarkey

And another convert is born.

>come see this thread
>dumb niggers inside
It's not even on the second page.

Kek is modest. Kek is humble.

This is why Kek is a cuck.

KEK will exact your tribute in poo and butthurt soon, canadacuck.

Soon.

But in the meantime HE is using you to bump this thread.

>come see the niggers

>persisting in being this unfunny
You seem spiritually hurt, probably by your country's cuckness. Do you come here asking for KEK's help?

doing keks work my friend

PRAISE KEK

>come seek the niggers
This must be some kind of fetish.

>putting niggers and fetish in the same post
Hmm...

But, I am an actual nigger. And so are you.

>But, I am an actual nigger
This explains a lot. Niggers tend to be infidels.

Thankfully KEK made me white as snow and blonde too.

But according to your false god, my post was fact. Your tulpa was with me on your being a nigger shitskin from Italy.

I am Satan, and you are Judas. Now, kiss.

>according to your false god, my post was fact
I don't think you understand the theology of KEK.
Kek deals in trips or more. He doesn't concern himself with lowly dubs.

I think there are several sects of cuck, then. The last one said I would die for my treason the day after.

That was a month ago.

You may want to get on that, worshiper of numbers and memes.

You will pay when KEK wills it.
As a nigger, you'll pay triple.

And stop using that computer. White men invented it while your kind was still throwing shit around. Using white people's technology is cultural appropriation, shitlord.

I'm sorry, but that's not how it works.

Step away from that pc, sonny. Don't you know cultural appropriation is a crime?

Go play with rap CDs or whatever african americans have invented, and leave things created by white americans alone.

OH, LORD AND SAVIOR KEK, WHO WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES? TRUMP OR SHILLARY?

77 for trump

66 for hillary

999 for a happening is upon us

No thank you officer, I think I'll enjoy my 1.7% whiteness as I play off my nigger-ness. And I'll have you know, one of the earliest prototypes was invented by a British man and a human calculator woman. Not a white American.

>tfw cops don't look like this anymore

Make UK beg to re-enter Europe and accept cuck conditions far worse than the deal they had before.

Wow using a script to get repeating digits, how very impressive

Dat boi is a false prophet, and a product of the globalist military-industrial complex.

>lying, rewriting history and playing the race card every 2 seconds
Typical nigger nothing to see here.

Stop wearing clothes invented by white devils and using their electronichs/medicines/houses/cars.
And stop stealing their bikes.

Go be a proud nigger. You invented so much stuff. You'll wear leaves and play with dirt and eat only peanut butter while listening to rap music (you'll have to imitate the instruments with your mouth though cause, you know, white men invented them).

That would be hitlarious.

meme his will into existence of course