OFFICIAL LAUGH AT WALES THREAD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WdLVbvAxYFw?t=123
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that if you are British and are cheering for Ireland that you are cheering for an insubordinate colony that literally refused to fight the fucking nazis.

>the state of the things in england that pretend they're actual countries even though they never will be

you're not countries, you shouldn't have football teams, you should never play in any tournament you foultoothed fucking goblins

also bale is a balding rat cunt and craig bellamy is a homo, fuck you

i don't care because i'm not an autistic twat

After the Welsh team demeaned themselves by celebrating England's loss to Iceland like they had won the WC, I'm glad those sheep shagging cunts have failed to qualify.

>Caring more about football than the British lads that lost their lives defending Europe while the micks sat back drinking themselves into a stupor.

Shut up you anglican muppet

hhahahahahhahahahahahahhaahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

See you at the world cup Finland

I spent a lot of time writing this and tried to make a new thread about it but I couldn't because of range bans so please post this.

Fuck Wales.

Its all a bit of banter. Ireland are insurgents and directly contributed to the deaths of your countrymen. Unless you're a blue haired left wing autist or a paki you shouldn't be letting that go.

>Scotland are awful
>Wales are awful
>Ireland will probably lose in the play offs

embarrassing to be surrounded by them 2bh

What happened to poor wales? Is bale ok?

There hasn't been a single player born in the history of football who is even half as good as this fucking cunt thinks he is.

Only got tickets for the semi finals, you there?

>be English
>LAUHING
>will laugh more when ireland get cucked in the play off

>Hating your countrymen

Imagine letting the SJWs brainwash you this much lmao

What next for this failure of a manager?

>Women leading church
>Gay marriage
>Abortions

You fucking what you silly cunt?

Welsh needed putting in their place after memeing it up at the Euros.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hilarious coming from someone from a race of pasty down syndrome looking mongol rape babies living on a giant swamp

you're best player of all time spent most of his career in the dutch league lmao

What the fuck are you even on about?

That was a top 10 yuro team?

Was hoping for a cheeky Welsh equaliser so both would go out but not too disappointed because just about any team in the playoffs will destroy Ireland.

See
Don't be a faggot.

>I would like to put a hypothetical question-it is a question I have put to many Englishmen since the last war. Suppose Germany had won the war, had invaded and occupied England, and that after a long lapse of time and many bitter struggles, she was finally brought to acquiesce in admitting England's right to freedom, and let England go, but not the whole of England, all but, let us say, the six southern counties
>These six southern counties, those, let us suppose, commanding the entrance to the narrow seas, Germany had singled out and insisted on holding herself with a view to weakening England as a whole, and maintaining the securing of her own communications through the Straits of Dover
>Let us suppose further, that after all this had happened, Germany was engaged in a great war in which she could show that she was on the side of freedom of a number of small nations, would Mr. Churchill as an Englishman who believed that his own nation had as good a right to freedom as any other, not freedom for a part merely, but freedom for the whole--would he, whilst Germany still maintained the partition of his country and occupied six counties of it, would he lead this partitioned England to join with Germany in a crusade? I do not think Mr. Churchill would
>Would he think the people of partitioned England an object of shame if they stood neutral in such circumstances? I do not think Mr. Churchill would
>Mr. Churchill is proud of Britain's stand alone, after France had fallen and before America entered the War
>Could he not find in his heart the generosity to acknowledge that there is a small nation that stood alone not for one year or two, but for several hundred years against aggression; that endured spoliations, famines, massacres in endless succession; that was clubbed many times into insensibility, but that each time on returning consciousness took up the fight anew; a small nation that could never be got to accept defeat and has never surrendered her soul?

Never has such an ego belonged to such an average player.

If we had a "Team GB" football team the other countries would boot off

Walland

There's a possible all Ireland derby on the cards chaps

>WALELS

Difference is Wales with Bale fit can actually win in the playoffs, Ireland have no chance. I'd rather have both not go to the World Cup and we'll just go with our good son Northern Ireland.

>craig bellamy looking like he's about to top himself after he talked shit about ireland throughout all the prematch and half time coverage
glorious

>Comparing the English to fucking Nazis
Cringe

We wuz dragon royalty and shiet

>Implying you arent

may i remind you what happened last year ?

this is the state of you rotten mouth fuckers

>boohoo your best player won the champions league

go fuck the dragon in your flag and pretend that's a woman

Palace in January

>Wales did a Gary Speed
like harry pottery

M8 don't start mouthing off, you lost to fucking Wales. The only team we managed to actually beat!

i dont deny we lost to wales

but you lost to fucking islande

did this game kill the coleman is good meme?

YOU LEAVE WHALES ALONE

>Republic of Ireland finishing second instead of Wales means that Northern Ireland is a seeded team in the play-offs and will draw an easier team
Thanks for the sacrifice Welshbros

And Iceland just topped their qualifying group, clearly they're a good team, which is more than you can say about Wales.

Country of cucks.

How could you accept Real Madrid's request not to put Bale to play?

>Ireland vs Northern Ireland playoff

Make it happen Fifa!

Is it true that they are sheep shaggers?

i hope for you that you change your goal keeper for the cup , he was just awful at the euro

The difference is that the England squad is shit. Aside from Kane and Dele Alli, every English player is far from the best at their club. Meanwhile, Belgium has supposedly excellent players in every position and they still flopped.

>using the word cringe unironically

When a boot is stomping on you, the identity of the wearer isn't too important.

The Penal Laws were easily comparable to the Nuremburg Laws (except the Irish didn't deserve it)

Unfortunately Hart will continue to be no. 1 for some fucking retarded reason, even when he's shown to be shit especially during tournaments. Butland should easily be England no. 1.

This meme doesn't work when it's clear they're actually a good team.

So do we.
There's no excuse. He's not the best keeper in the squad and he plays for West Ham so it's not even the fact that he's at a big club (dig)

>The identity isn't important
>Even when they're nazis
Ultimate cringe.

>Was shit at World Cup 2014
>Was shit at Euro 2016
>Loan out by Man City to Torino
>Comfortably one of the shittest keepers in the league constantly make mistakes
>On Loan at West Ham now
>Conceded the 2nd most amount of goals in the league
>Undroppable England number 1

Please end my suffering.

We even have a few young promising keepers but they can't get a chance.

BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BFTO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BFTO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BFTO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BFTO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BFTO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BFTO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BFTO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BFTO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BFTO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BFTO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BFTO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BFTO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BFTO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BFTO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BFTO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BFTO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BFTO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BFTO

Back to reddìt SJW crybabby. Still whining about Nazis 80 years later.
>w-why d-didn't ireland b-back us u-up bros
We were too busy laughing at your autism mate.

>implying that was ever a thing

>Hart finally get's dropped
>for Forster

darkest timeline

>the hulk of hexham
>bad

>Mfw dropped for Almunia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

SEAMUS COLEMAN AT RUSSIA WORLD CUP 2018 BUT NO WELSHIES

Sky hyped him after the euros for a while to be fair, not like at a top four club level but they gushed over him like he could walk into the managers job of any top side outside of them if he chose to leave Wales.

Why does Southgate hate him? He's clearly more confident than Hart who shits his pants at every cross and corner.

S-stop it

Why the fuck would Ireland fight on the side of a country that had been its oppressor for centuries? Besides we were a small, relatively new state at the time. We would've gotten flattened in World War 2.

>flattened

thats implying germany could have made any landing on the irish coast which im sure the royal navy if you joined the allies would have stopped from happening ever

doesn't his wife work for sky sports?

Tiocfaidh ár lá :^)

England still got flattened by the Luftwaffe. The same would've happened to Ireland.

I'm gonna be laffin when England go out bottom of their group in Russia.

I for one am disappointed in our fellow Brits, could have been a party in Russia

Irish people are subhuman
Famine was good

youtu.be/WdLVbvAxYFw?t=123

Literally my opinion about Wales.

>caring about international football

>país de gales

its the only kind Worth caring to be honest , Euro and WC always give the best banters , memes

t. Paki man u fan from London

>Irish people are subhuman
>7th highest GDP per capita in the world
>Higher standard of living than the UK
>Tops the charts in the EU for 3rd level education attainment.

Remind me again why Irish people are subhuman?

We have knackers.

You just are.

>depending on an Arsenal player

It's impossible to win this way

>Cowards
>Noiser and less worthwhile than fucking Indians
>Not white

To name a few reasons

Maybe you should move back to the Shitistan you came from and care about that shit instead of Manchester United.

>tfw Irish ancestry
Didn't want either team to lose

I know you're trying to get a rise out of me, or at least I hope you are. Because if you're not I seriously fear for the future generations of your country.
>Cowards
Would a cowardly country gain its (partial) independence from the most tyrannous empire the world has ever seen?

Give it a rest lads ffs.

Whose fans did that awful September chant. Whoever that was you deserve to lose.

>score one lucky goal after a defensive fuck up
>park the bus and do nothing for the entire match against a depleted Welsh side
>"chucky ourlaw we're gonna qualify lads"
UTTER STATE of potatoes

>the city of Bongland

Just ignore the idiot, hes been going at it in every irish thread

>Reminder that if you are British and are cheering for Ireland that you are cheering for an insubordinate colony that literally refused to fight the fucking nazis.

Why do you hate us ;_;

Fuck Ireland. Stupid drunks.

Nice try anglo britbong.

Fuck Oireland. And fuck Sinn Fein. And fuck the IRA. And fuck Oireland.

looks like you put an Englishman on the right there, padraig