Just accidently sent my mom a text message that was meant for my gf about wanting to fuck her in the ass

just accidently sent my mom a text message that was meant for my gf about wanting to fuck her in the ass
music for this feel pls

Attached: _92274782_jordanpeterson-still.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AWAsI3U2EaE
youtube.com/watch?v=gBPF6MPY1tA
medium.com/@Corax/peterson-historian-aide-mémoire-9aa3b6b3de04
youtube.com/watch?v=YN39bvtMJ3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Doors - The End

why you put that guy face in here? do yourself a favor and go to sleep forever

youtube.com/watch?v=AWAsI3U2EaE

Hey anthony

Say OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY MY FRIEND GOT AHOLD OF MY PHONE
but this isn't a real situation

Worshipping JBP is more embarrassing t.b.h.

Well?

clean le room

FELLAS, WE GONNA START CLEANIN' OUR ROOMS

dis

have some pride people

What's wrong with JP? Serious question.

He's an intellectual fraud. Criticizes post structuralists without any substantive arguments. Quite ironic that him and his acolytes are in the frontier of anti-intellectualism.

I love whenever JBP gets posted here. It's a good way to weed out the pseudo intellectuals on the site. You can tell by the way they speak about him like they've worked along side him for years. But have never actually met the guy. Taking about how's he's a fraud with no real argument or evidence to back up their claims simply because people they don't like, like him and listen to what he has to say.

>without substantive arguments

You must have poor listening skills.

Thank you for proving my point here

From what I can tell, leftists hate him because he trashes collectivism and Marxism, while the right hates him because he won't insult the Jews. Seems like he just can't win lmao.

That's why I like him desu. He's got his priorities in check for what really matters.

I hope she responds back with "I'm interested" for your sake user

He regurgitates Stephen Hicks' diatribe without ever engaging with the actual text. That's a prime indication of a pseud.

youtube.com/watch?v=gBPF6MPY1tA

Attached: 1519148315450.png (756x400, 95K)

idk. i have no opinion on him. i just like the "clean your room" meme.

Attached: man.jpg (166x249, 5K)

For all you daddy peterson faggots.

medium.com/@Corax/peterson-historian-aide-mémoire-9aa3b6b3de04

Peterson is a joke to anyone who actually has knowledge of the subjects he talks about.*

>*knowledge of a subject does not mean studying infographs and greentext stories you found on Sup Forums

>Medium
Pseud-kun...

>*knowledge of a subject does not mean studying infographs and greentext stories you found on Sup Forums
Yeah, that's why I'm not going to take your post seriously. At all.

>can't challenge one specific point made by Jordan
>deflects this by trying to sound smart

Attached: 1492748129192.png (700x700, 21K)

>Implying he has read any pomo texts
>Being too much of a retard to see why lumping Derrida, Foucault, Deleuze and Lacan as conspiratorial marxists is historically wrong
>Implying there is anything revolutionary about jung

lol how does it feel to pretend to be smart on an anonymous website

Good to know that peterson spawns never read and instead resort to dismissing either the publication or the author.

you're worshipping a white canadian old dad

seriously, love yourself a little more kid, you're probably not that terrible

>Implying you can read his mind
>Lumping in post-modernist/post-structurallists is retarded because I said so
>Implying Jung's discoveries doesn't act as counter narrative to the post-modernist diatribe.

Lel why does Peterson trigger Sup Forums so much, I know this board is full of leftist cucks but he is really mild

I'll bite, what's wrong with Peterson's interpretation of Hicks? Peterson is a psychologist, he's not interested so much in the historical lineage of postmodernism as he is with trying to understand and explain what's producing the kinds of problems he sees in modern life. He's doing important work regardless of whether it resonates with you personally.

Attached: 6Yy43cD.png (838x614, 131K)

>Waaah you didn't read my biased rhetoric that proves that evil old white man is wrong.

bruh

Attached: HbtOvm6.png (793x878, 503K)

A lot of people on Sup Forums are pseuds. We're talking about the same type of people who feel the need to lie about what kind of music they like just so they can fit in with board culture.

mind blogging zizek is not popular anymore
*sniffs*

>diagrams with no context, mixed in w ironic niglingo so as to say "you should TOTALLY be up on this, broski"

lol once again, how does it feel to anonymously pretend to be smart on the internet

yeah 'accidently' aha suuure

Explain them then

I'm not very smart admittedly. I have no interest in academia and only read some philosophy (and then its only Ligotti and Nietzsche, because I just like the way it is written, I don't necessarily engage with the ideas at a higher level than when I'm reading fiction. I like Jonathan Bowden too, but again, its more because I enjoy the way he speaks). I like Peterson because he is helping people try to pull themselves out of nihilism and try to find something worth giving a shit about. I don't really care if he's pop-philosophy or whatever people call it, he gives good advice. Simple advice, for sure, but it is still helpful.
To answer OP, youtube.com/watch?v=YN39bvtMJ3s

>He even admits he hasn't Derrida. He says he has read Foucault but never mentions or analyzes any of his works (including ones where is critical of marxists)
>Historians specializing in philosophy said so. Do some research brainlet
>pomo bogeyman.

thats your job, idiot

you put something forth, YOU contextualize it. why would i waste my time with your horseshit? do you think thats what smart people really do? they just rattle off shit at each other without explaing/clarifying themselves, w/o asking one another questions?

fuck off retard

Sounds like you haven't sorted your life out. Feel free to read this book. It's very much like work of Peterson.

Attached: 81+jgBmqhpL.jpg (1400x1812, 319K)

nice argument friend looks like you don't like reading long articles.

im a master troll buddy, this shit is amateur hour and you are wasting your time

*sweats profusely*
n-nani?

This board probably has the highest concentration of high-school students. Don’t take people here seriously

This

when did Sup Forums turn into tumblr?

i dont see whats wrong with this

sorry mom friend was just messing with my phone

Good. Empirical intellectualism is awful. No truths can ever be fully certain, only what we perceive with our own sense-perceptions can we then hold a strong belief.