Now that the dust has settled, how History will remember him ?

Now that the dust has settled, how History will remember him ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTAWzZ11BGg
youtube.com/watch?v=C5jUavMXQrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The hero we didn't deserve

wait 10 years. Hasn't even started yet.

A catalyst fro something bigger.
i am amazed how stupid people can be that they can't see that the brexit is a symptom of something bigger.

The man who saved a continent.

THE MAD MAN

He'll only attain more widespread appreciation 10-20 years from now.

Not a bad man. But one with a profoundly stupid idea

The rich stockbroker that destroyed Europe and the Union.,

A cunt making money from being a cunt

A meme that helped the campaign to leave the EU, but soon afterwards fell into political irrelevancy.

The guy's a great spokesperson and knows how to get under people's skin but not a whole lot else.
The bants man drinking ale in a pub image isn't going to cut it once things start rolling.

>how History will remember him ?

As the man who dared to challenge the establishment and who, in the end, had the support of the people.

>His history and background will be studied in History classes in 40 years time

Bet its an abstract feel

The man who clawed, crawled and swam his way through the uncomprehending depths of clustered blood and shit, otherwise known as the Euro/British political establishment, over the course of 25 years.

He is our hero. Our shining star. Our captain, comrade in arms, and patron saint of national sovereignty.

not very well if most of the people in England think like this
youtube.com/watch?v=zTAWzZ11BGg

>Now that the dust has settled
Not even close yet.

Europe will be stronger without UK. The problem is with UK, if it lasts after the exit!

>rich stockbroker

Are you.... are you borderline retarded, or deliberately choosing ignorance above fact?

youtube.com/watch?v=C5jUavMXQrs

I have a feeling he still has some more history to write...

Je pense que a la moment, c'est pas fini. Mais maintenant, il est comme le Roi de la cur de les persons Anglais.

Gaz les youpins!
La guerre de course maintenant!
Le feu se lève!
l'Angleterre Prevails!

He'll be hated now.
But in the future he will be known as the man who saved Europe and Western Civilization.

Why is this hero not screaming for Article 50 invoke?!

Fucking pussy! Hes like a snake. Promise shitloads of things. Pull them all back once hes won and then just sit and say WOOOAAA there calm down. We don't need to exit yet.

EXIT NOW.

Probably won't desu. Vote Leave stepped in just in time to steal the credit crunch. All this will be remembered as Boris Johnson's great coup against the traitor Cameron. A former commodities trader, who wasn't even an MP when it happened, will be a footnote in the history books.
But we'll remember. I'll remember.

He doesn't look as if he's done a hard days work at all.

Guy looks like a clown, speaks like a clown, is a clown. Or better Joker.

Steal the credit, not credit crunch. My phone pulled that out of nowhere

Falklands?

I could not dig; I dared not rob:
Therefore I lied to please the mob.
Now all my lies are proved untrue
And I must face the men I slew.

i don't give a fuck about the falklands.
if you can hold something just by power it belongs to you.
imagine Argentina with britain's or North america powerlevel.
the horror.

THE ABSOLUTE

This. Absolute legend.

Absolute mad man who kicked globalism right in the pussy.

The beer drinking frog from wind in the willows looking ass nigga who stopped the inexorable force that was the meant to implement the new world order.

Farage is a hero, and the guy with the biggest balls at the moment.
He say no to zionism and started to clean the UK from these filthy creatures.I wish I had a president like that.

A man who caused more economic damage to a nation in one day than all calais migrants would have so far

Depends on how much and what kind of affect brexit has on other events
Also on what else he does, he may continue a career in politics or he may decide he's achieved what he set out to do and leave us
Ask this 20 years from now

This.

It's part of a larger anti-globalist elite revolt. There's movements in almost every developed country. The Brits, being naturally very wary of foreign influence, were the first to take back control.

OK Romania, is that why your sister is in my country plying her trade as a prostitute and your mother as a beggar?

I don't know how the most prestigious country the world has ever known will ever survive without the consent of their inferiors on the continent.

Hold on one minute while I Kek myself to death as a penny pinching pajeet writes in English, using English technology, In a world made safe and prosperous by the Enlgish that:

>Europe will be stronger without UK.

AHAHAHA!

REKT

Enjoy your recession. I truly hope you get out of EU to see how much you fucked up.

Can I remind you that there is no more British Empire and Britain is nothing on the world scale? Boy you will beg to get back in EU!

>+420 Barraged

David Cameron will most likely be remembered most for this, the exposure of his fear monger campaign attempts backfired

Kek. How does it feel that our "recession" that we're having, is a more financially strong, financially competent country financially relevant country, than your "country" will ever be? Gypsy.

>Prestige will pay the bills

Yeah yeah, calm down pajeet, congratulations on discovering Tellurium btw. remind me, was It the Turks or the Russians who deposited this rare element in your father's arsehole.

>tfw a mud-colored manlet who who lives off puddle water and horse meat has the audacity to call you "Boy".

Britain is nothing on the world scale, OK lad - Is that what they teach you in Gypsy school right before English lessons you incestuous little goblin.