Hi Sup Forums, me and my boyfriend are wondering what's the most feasible way to protect ourselves from Muslims...

Hi Sup Forums, me and my boyfriend are wondering what's the most feasible way to protect ourselves from Muslims? I thought Brexit would prevent it but according to most of this site the UK government was importing them on their own, and obviously no guns because cUcK.

i dunhno user, maybe if your post a picture of you pussy it will help me think clearly

the best way to defend yourself from muslim is to:
> 1.not be a pussy
> 2.grab some pork
> 3.stop worrying about muslims
> 4.like what are the gonne do travel to your house and shoot you ?
> 5.seriously the are olny killing ther own
> and 6. i am mulsim

Come to America

There is only one solution:

Kill yourselves before they kill you

Strength training and traveling in groups.
Alternatively move to the southwest or Wales.
Cornwall is like 99.6% white.

build a gun

no guns is a meme, you can still obtain one if you attend gun ranges or clay shooting with friends.

or air rifle sport shooting, or use a fucking bow and arrow because who wears full plate these days.

the actual best way though is to prevent people who want to hurt us from even being here, whoever they may be, not just muslims. (not all muslims hate us anyway, trust me, i've been to turkey. don't believe the memes.)

I should have made it clear. I am a male who is afraid of the muslim agenda.
does anyone have a muslim version of "I wonder who could be behind this post?"

You could buy a butter knife

oh...

North Sweden, it's too cold for the muzzies

>I am a male who is afraid of the muslim agenda
are you gay ? stop being a fucking faggot and man up you piece of shit.

i mean wats the worst that can hapen ?
pic related

go fuck yourself faggot. bring a parachute with you at all times

So you'll let them have the rest of the world while you hide?

well in state of war if you want to fight back the best is t have a place far away from conflict
the best exemple is america with WW2.
the main reason why the allies won the war.

Jump off a building before they can throw you off one.

>muslims are not a threat to the west
>wait gay! FAG FAG PEICE OF SHIT

When trump is elected can we ban Muslims from entering this board?

you are being a bigger pussy then when hitler was winning the war.

Depends on how they come at you. Be prepared for anything, especially large numbers.

At the end of the day the only thing that stops extreme violence is extreme violence.

Be prepared.

Best way to protect from the scary Muslims is to have some in you while your boyfriend is watching.

That will let them know you are not fearful of them and you are the ones raping them instead.

I'm enjoying a sandwich right now, you fags on hunger strike over pedophile acceptance?

>Falling for the Brexit meme.
Honestly, if you thought that Brexit was going to stop radical Muslim immigration, there's no hope for you or your boyfriend.
Enjoy your natural selection.

In all seriousness, though:
>Learn self defence
>Get fit and muscly to look intimidating
>Only hang around with bf in the privacy of your own home or in VERY populated public spaces - no alleyways or side-streets
>Travel in groups whenever possible
>Stay indoors after dark
>Get smart (the Asian culture of Muslims makes them automatically less likely to kill you if you are smart)
>Avoid people who look like Muslims (I am one of these people, in some regards, but it's much better to be safe than sorry)
>Ensure that someone knows where you should be at all times, and will call the police when you aren't