Jesus christ what the fuck happened...

jesus christ what the fuck happened? Tried to listen to this shit and It just gets worse and worse to the point you want to put knives in your ears.
He used to collaborate with the likes of snoop, xzibit,dre etc., now its ed sheeran, beyonce, pink.

Attached: Eminem-Revival[1].jpg (1424x1421, 3.23M)

not everyone's music careers can last forever. luckily he never had a good one to begin with desu

nice trips but if you never liked him doesnt mean he never had a successful career.

true but first point still stands

enimem is toxic to branding for people who pretend their target audience isn't white teenage girls

1. Chloraseptic (Remix)
2. Framed
3. Castle
4. Arose
what are you on about, its a decent ep

All those tracks are awful. Hopefully he dies before he ruins his legacy any further.

Attached: IMG_20160123_104016.jpg (1024x1024, 303K)

i like that hes using his fame for calling out fascism but i dont like the songs themselves, just bad music

He lost his marbles. He keeps claiming his next record will be better but they just keep getting shittier.

Haven't listened to the album, but what instances of fascism in America does he call out?

Donald Drumpf
Borders are fascist

>calling out fascism

Attached: zijc0DF.jpg (1128x1480, 209K)

You tell em. Trump dindu nuffin.

Attached: DWhY3BZU0AAm5el.jpg (540x517, 31K)

Are you literally retarded or do you just post nonsense because you think you have magical powers to spread confusion and discord?

faggot

wew all this irony

Attached: 1489228989438.jpg (768x778, 76K)

Til I collapse I'm spilling these raps long as you feel 'em
'Til the day that I drop you'll never say that I'm not killing 'em
'Cause when I am not then I'm a stop pinning them
And I am not hip-hop and I'm just not Eminem

motherfucker always said he'd quit before it got to this

He's an old man at this point. I'm not surprised he'd hire a bunch of pop stars to try and boost his dying career,

1. Walk on Water
2. Believe
3. Chloraseptic
4. Framed
5. Offended
6. In Your Head
7. Castle
8. Arose

here, fixed the album for you

This is why you lost btw.

>Eminem

Just stop.

even the fucking "old eminem" comeback on Framed was awful lmfao, what a fucking disappointment.

nah, it was dope, top3 on the album for sure