EU Tyranny

The EU has reached levels of cartoonish super villainy that was never thought possible. They are so hell bent on destroying independent nations and identities that they are now panicking because of Brexit and trying to flood in as many Middle-Eastern Muslim migrants as possible. They created a new passport to allow mass Middle-Easterners and Africans to come in quicker and dilute all nations and the faces of their people. Every single one of these "refugees" will also vote in all referendums in favor of the EU to keep this happening until there are so few native Europeans that it is mathematically impossible for the EU to be voted out of power.
All other EU countries need to follow Britain right now before it's too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

europarl.europa.eu/news/en/news-room/20160623IPR33673/European-travel-document-MEPs-and-ministers-strike-informal-deal
thesun.co.uk/news/1247089/european-judges-open-the-floodgates-to-illegal-immigrants-after-shock-fake-passport-ruling/
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=83&artikel=6457423
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a surprise, mother merkel strikes again.

For fucks sake!

UK will remain stronk

Looks like they need to update it to 27 member states.

Jews. That's why. We need to kill the jew before it destroys everything.

That fucking announcement timing.

UK escaped even more than they knew.

at this point im not surprised anymore

>People seriously want us to remain in such a shady union

>They created a new passport to allow mass Middle-Easterners and Africans to come in quicker and dilute all nations and the faces of their people. Every single one of these "refugees" will also vote in all referendums in favor of the EU to keep this happening until there are so few native Europeans that it is mathematically impossible for the EU to be voted out of power.

Source
europarl.europa.eu/news/en/news-room/20160623IPR33673/European-travel-document-MEPs-and-ministers-strike-informal-deal

>tfw UK citizen and don't have to give a HECK about the dumb shit the EU pulls anymore

I wish they would hurry up with the corporation tax harmonization plans so we can tell them to fuck off too like the UK.

It is faster to move into the EU by throwing away all your IDs.

What a magical place.

I wish you eurolads all the best, seriously

thesun.co.uk/news/1247089/european-judges-open-the-floodgates-to-illegal-immigrants-after-shock-fake-passport-ruling/

why do they need passports though ? it's been ruled that they don't

So they are trying to create a new world war? The total madmen! On the bright side, it will unite europeans in a way the EU never could.

Spicy Rare. I had completely forgotten the Isle of man existed until i saw that flag. What the fuck is going on over there?

How will they vote with no passports?

well, the only choice is to cut the gibs. Shitskins won't come to us, that's for sure.

And yet I bet you haven't killed a single Jew yourself. Really makes you think

Sucks to be in the EU then i guess
Why did you guys even join?

What does this mean?

"A new standard European travel document to speed the return of non-EU nationals staying "irregularly" in EU member states without valid passports or identity cards was informally agreed by MEPs and EU ministers on Thursday evening."

Are they saying the migrant passport makes it easier for us to find and remove the migrants at a later date?

That's because your country is 3rd world too, why bother

Sounds like britians lucky to escape.

We didn't listen

well, to be fair. you guys still have to deal with this shit for another 2 years or so.

So they actually did it, huh?

They gonne flood the uk with niggers and shitskins, gates are open now

Irradiate yurop when?

They made themselves obvious at this point.

From media brainwashing more "diversity" and "tolerance", hate speech laws, cucked by the muh 6 million/holohoax laws, the police being forced to stand down, rapes/assaults being seen as a daily occurrence, etc...

Europe, you have actual tyranny on your hands. If Thomas Jefferson were alive right now he would be saying the same: overthrow and kill all these traitors. The tree of liberty needs to be replenished badly. Get riad of this bureaucratic system for your own sake...

Just when I thought we were on the right track.
Why haven't I killed myself yet?

Born just in time to participate in the Race War

Be sure to take the cuckhead of your nation with you when you go

You didn't listen.

Does giving a cockroach a passport make it easier to remove when it's hiding in your walls?

Well we did vote no twice but we have no political accountability so they just made us vote again.

It is just a suggestien, they will vote on it next month. Besides such a passport would be the least of our worry. Fun fact: If a migrant has been living in Germany for 5 years they are 100% guaranteed a German passport. No one is talking about that because it isn't very well known.

>leech 5 years of welfare
>become """""german""""
>as a brand new citizen you not only get more welfare, you are also freely allowed to get ALL THE FUCKING FAMILY YOU WANT INTO THE COUNTRY
>and guess what they are gonna do
>build mosques and leech welfare.

Clock is ticking, in 4 years there will be a lot of new Germans travelling all across Europe. Well except for the Brits who by now must be the last sane people left in the EU.

This man knows what's up. The US did something very similar with Irish immigration back in the day.

Fuck this shit.
I want to secede, too.
The EU can keep Berlin and all the people in it. We don't want any of them back.

underrated post

Nope, you have to accept those passports as 100% valid for the next two years.

We're already out.

You know what needs to be done next.

Jesus fucking Christ. Glad we're out.

despite the vote, UK has yet to enact the article that initiates exit of the EU

you might still get more refugees

They are really fucking stupid. Now every migrant will without any problems go to Germany, they don't want to stay in Italy or Greece.

What we need right now is an Imperium, not a liberal degenerate rebublic.

The european republics are failing for the same reason the roman republic failed 2000 years ago. A bunch ultra-corrupt oligarchs who occupy our parliaments, vs the people.

All it takes at this point is for another Caesar to cross the rubicon and lead the populist revolt against the corrupt oligarchs.

Rofl.

>rare
Lurk moar
But I thought we were bros? ;_;

White controlled and voted in EU makes a decision.

>we dindu nothing cries the whity.

That's why you fail, blaming your shortcoming on anyone but yourself.

>my Chinese gf has to go through a 3 months process of getting her visa renewed every year
End it now lads

>Every single one of these "refugees" will also vote in all referendums in favor of the EU to keep this happening until there are so few native Europeans that it is mathematically impossible for the EU to be voted out of power.
This sounds like a sick joke.

>another Caesa
He didn't last long, though.

EU isn't going to collapse and even if it's going to, it happens when they did already a massive damage
Why did I get exited for brexit

ironic that you would say this since US democrats are doing the exact same thing with mexicans

It's like they really want more countries leaving.

And everyone who came after him learned from his mistakes. You wipe out the worst apples among the oligarchs, naked fear will keep the rest in line.

He also received plenty of warnings that he chose to ignore.

DELETE THIS

I hope 200 000 come to sweden so our system collapses

On Monday ended the debate in Parliament on the widely criticized bill on the tightening of asylum regulations. Minister for Justice and for Migration Morgan Johansson put a figure on how many refugees Sweden is capable of.

>It is enough that 200 000 come arrive in Sweden, then our system will completely collapse.

The bill means that all non-quota refugees receive temporary residence permits for one or three years.

>The Left Party and the Centre Party are the only two parties that will vote against the bill.
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=83&artikel=6457423

Are you the same Israeli who's been posting in quite a few threads today? If so, you don't seem so bad. You never answered my question though, ethnically or religiously Jewish or nah?

>He also received plenty of warnings that he chose to ignore.
So did Merkel and Cameron. One underestimated the warnings, the other is still ignoring them right now.

lol...

So when are you going to ally with le Eternal Anglo and see that we are actually trying to protect Europe from the German scum that are hell bent on destroying it?

Ally with us, follow us and be free.

People wonder why the UK voted out.

Crazy shit like this could be enforced AT A MOMENT'S NOTICE... And seeing the way Sweden and Merkel was going, I mean, it's pretty obvious there will soon be a mandatory "give half your money to immigrant's" day.

The EU is kill, Britannia is wounded with kebab. But the empire shall rise once more and remove kebab.

Is it possible that europeans actually grab guns to fight?

>You never answered my question though, ethnically or religiously Jewish or nah?

Posted a bit but I don't recall getting asked that, so probably was another.

>A new standard European travel document to speed the return of non-EU nationals staying "irregularly" in EU member states without valid passports or identity cards was informally agreed by MEPs and EU ministers on Thursday evening. A key goal during the talks has been to increase third countries’ acceptance of the document through improved technical details. To enter into force, this informal deal needs to be formally endorsed by the full Parliament and the Council of Ministers.

>If approved, the new regulation will produce a common format for the European travel document. Its technical details would include personal information, such as name, age, gender and distinguishing marks, as well as a passport photograph, in order to combat counterfeiting and falsification.

Doesn't sound so bad

You're pretty stupid to go to UK now as refugee while Germoney is still a solid bet but UK very uncertain + hard to get into.

Goddamn Sweden, sometimes I can't believe just how KEKED a single country can be

Wait so this is basically EU Free movement but for non EU citizens? They can't keep getting away with this.

By using the same security features laid down in 2002 for visas issued by EU countries, the document’s recognition should be enhanced and the administrative burdens reduced for both EU and destination countries’ authorities.

Readmission agreements

Parliament asks EU and member states to promote the use of this harmonised document in the context of readmission agreements reached with third countries. MEPs also stress the need for EU countries to enhance cooperation with third countries’ diplomatic representations on this issue.
Sounds more like a faster way to kick them out, to combat the lol, no papers gimmick they ride on.

I'm in my country and I don't want to move to the US.
Nice trips.

>you will never be a child again and get molested by a hot older woman

Try to be realistic for a second m8.

You know better than anyone that your diaspora is cancer and that 70 years of their propaganda has subverted democracy

>picture with a knife with wings
LOL, is that your official logo? A knife that grows wings and flies away so that you can't get this dangerous weapon into your hands?

You probably also banned those plastic knifes people use at picknicks for everybody under 21.

good luck stay safe.

It's okay chap, we have sailed away from the EU/Islamabad.

Next EU law = 10% higher wages for Islamic citizens.

Do you guys think if I just took a plane to Europe I could take advantage of this shit? I'm white btw.

the EU is built like the fucking titanic. no consideration were done for bad situations (eurozone member going bankrupt/country wanting to leave the EU), because it was "built to last forever".

only difference to the titanic is that they didnt gamble with the lives of a few thousand, but home and country of hundreds of millions Europeans.

Fuck EU.

This new passport thing is to make it even easier.

wew dodged a bullet there lads.

I doubt it. They prefer to keep their comfy life instead of a war but that comfy life will be over soon anyway

No, it means it makes it easier for the migrants to remove themselves. But of course, since there will be nobody to enforce it, they will use it to just move freely around Shengen.

>He doesn't know the symbol of the SAS

Also does your bull know you're wasting electricity in the cuckshed? Get off the internet Hans and go make the bed.

The wings probably denote that they are paratroopers, so they come down from the sky with their weapons to cuck you.

check your privilege, it's your DUTY to pay for brown people, intolerant racist!

>Britain leaves EU
>EU reveals new benefit for members
Hey, they're not the ones that voted the bongs out. That was their own doing. Only a dumb populist would bite the hand that feeds them. Also, don't dream too big, little Pepito, it's not like Italy could survive separating from the EU. Your country is already close to becoming poor as hell

Still, I have friends in a lot of Euro countries and now they're going to be subject to this shit.

So first off, it's not happened yet, and if it does it will mean more fluent control or shitskins in EU.
This looks like good news to me.
Maybe you should take literally 5 minutes to read the article.

>Finally, MEPs inserted guarantees that the operation of the new European travel document will be thoroughly reviewed by the EU Commission, as part of a wider review of the EU’s Return Directive.

Return Directive;

Many EU citizens are concerned about the social and economic impact of immigration, particularly irregular (sometimes called ‘illegal’) migration of non-EU citizens (third-country nationals) who do not have a right to enter or stay on the territory of an EU Member State. However, others are more concerned to ensure that irregular migrants are treated humanely and decently. To control and regulate irregular migration, the EU has adopted a number of measures, the most prominent of which is known as the ‘Returns Directive’. This Directive, adopted in 2008, governs a broad range of issues, in particular an obligation to return irregular migrants, their treatment during expulsion proceedings, entry bans, procedural rights and the grounds and conditions for detention.

When the Returns Directive was adopted, it was controversial among NGOs and the academic world, because of a perception that it took an unduly harsh approach on these issues. In the five years since its adoption, the Directive has been the subject of much litigation before the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU), largely (but not only) as regards its detention rules. [Update: for more on this CJEU case law, see my 2015 paper in the European Journal of Migration and Law].

The Swede has the best solution, for this to stop it has to escalate into unbelievable pressure related to all political and social facets, provoking nation wide mayhem.

The cucks will simply be cease their games or be killed by hostile agitators. Sadly we'll never see a reality where Swede's declare open season anyone not ethnically European.

They're not wings, they're flames.

Not a dagger either, it's Excalibur.

I'm trying to understand how this is supposed to spped up the return of illegals but I simply can't.

The press release itself says they'd have to make 'third countries' (ie. all the shitholes rapefugees are coming from) accept it first for it to work.

It sounds like they've decided to give travel papers to people who have no papers at all and no justification to travel inside EU. I can't imagine it will turn out well for us. If this really was about returning illegal migrants, the best way to do that would be at the borders of EU. They should be working on stopping the migrant movement on the Mediterranean.

eternal anglo shows his loyalty once again again

Merkel is flooding you with Muslims. Thank god the UK got out before the next big wave hits.

I'm trying to understand how anyone can even support the EU anymore and why you're all so afraid to leave?

I mean come on now.

the fine print refers to islamic and dark skin being preferred.

you could still try.

is it bad I want this?

Why would Muslims vote for EU even if you pander for them?

Muslims hate anything that is weakness. EU portrays itself as weak.

most muslim are peaceful. just let them call to prayer with loud speaker 5 times per day.