What's your thoughts on Michael Rapaport?

What's your thoughts on Michael Rapaport?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/online/michael-rapaport-slams-aziz-ansari-who-the-fck-do-you-think-you-are/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was good in prison break.

liked him in boston public

he challenged the black professor who wouldn't let him discuss the book "nigger".

He is a terrible NFL analyst and is always retweeting rumors about NFL teams that never come true

His sources are shit, I dont even think he has sources.

>goes from film actor to youtube ads

JUST

╔═╝╔╩╦═╧
╚╦═╩═╬══╦╩╦
╔╩══╤╗╖
╠╧══╗╚╝
╚═╝╔╩╦

He's great and his podcast is fun. I bought a shirt from him last year. I like him even more now because of this.

When it comes to Knicks shit he's annoying, other than that he seems alright

What did poo in the loo say about him?

im rapaport

do you think he hates this movie?

He's refering to the Trump bashing in Aziz' SNL monologue

>Obviously, nobody supports beating women. Okay. This guy has obviously suffered, you see all the trouble he has and all the trouble that surrounds him. He’s definitely dealing with some sh*t, and dealing with his own personal demons. But Aziz Ansari, you are one of these holier-than-thou politically correct police. This little f*ck. Mr. racial, he’s like Mr. provocative… he’s like ‘oh the brown people this.’ And on the show…he’s always talking about the brown people and I get that… Aziz Ansari, Mr. f*cking racially provocative, Mr. f*cking button pusher.

a walking negative stereotype

He was in Sully

>Trump bashing
How is this ginger cunt and his followers so thin-skinned? Honestly. Never saw Barry going onto Twitter to sass some has-been that was mean to him. Old Trumpsie better harden up right quick or he'll be crying in the toilets by the end of the week.

better get used to it fella

he's an assclown and he sucks. his justified character was basically the role he was born to play

He's not wrong

All I remember about this guy is that he had a hot daughter on that one fox show

never found his character funny

but then in big fan he did the same thing and it was perfect

>nobody supports beating women. Okay. This guy has obviously suffered, you see all the trouble he has and all the trouble that surrounds him.

what's the context of this?

mediaite.com/online/michael-rapaport-slams-aziz-ansari-who-the-fck-do-you-think-you-are/

kek

>Never saw Barry going onto Twitter to sass some has-been that was mean to him.
Michael Rapaport is not Donald Trump.
That quote is from Rapaport.

I love when he reprised his role of dumb ass cop on Louie

Chris Brown

>never found his character funny
>in Prison Break
He wasn't supposed to be funny.