ITT: scenes that disturb you to the core. I've watched this scene dozens of times...

ITT: scenes that disturb you to the core. I've watched this scene dozens of times, and it's been really hard every single time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCVa5KBrLOE
s1.webmshare.com/DmVob.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=iBnd36bIV0o
youtube.com/watch?v=VW7gFu0cAFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah I get hard when I watch that scene too.

Mysterious Skin was pretty uncomfortable to watching with my brother

The hand scene from Green Room really got me, they encapsulated a really disturbing feeling, it happens so fast too.

youtube.com/watch?v=tCVa5KBrLOE

i've fapped to this scene many times

everyone has

I didn't fap to it but damn I my cock was so hard, loved how he grabbed her beautiful tits couple of times during the scene

>and it's been really hard every single time
you cheeky cunt

s1.webmshare.com/DmVob.webm

for you

It's not so hard to watch without sound. You really need that sound to make it hard.

>no sound
soft as fuck

i wonder if the actress enjoyed filming it
probably yes
if that video was real and not just acting i would need to get a cock transplant

I know that feel.
I can barely stand the Once upon a time in America rape scene.

I masturbate to this scene every single time. Women are worthless whores :)

what movie

Just do a google irreversible image search.

Intervertible

>Shut your mouth, slut! Is this what you want? You gonna shut your mouth now? Fucking high-class bitch! You wanna nice big smile, huh? Stinking cunt! This turn you on? Tell me. This turn you on? You turned on? Look at you! You know you're hot for a cunt! Get on your knees! On your knees! I'm gonna take care of you. On your knees! Lay down! Lay down! Shut your mouth! Damn! You must have one tight ass! I'll take care of you, slut! Who buys your classy dresses? Your man dress you like that? Only a fag would let you go out like that! Little whore! Shut your trap or I'll strangle you! Got it? Shut up or I'll strangle you!Spread your legs! Spread your legs, bitch! Shut up! Don't move. Don't move! I'm gonna fuck your ass. I'm gonna blast your shit hole! I'm gonna fuck your ass like never before! Fucking little whore! Don't move. Don't move. You like being fucked in the ass? Your old man fuck your ass? You like that? Don't move, cunt! Don't move, don't move. Don't move, don't move, don't move. Don't move, shit! Don't move, don't move, don't move, I said. Fucking shit! What a fucking tight ass you got! I'm gonna blast your fucking ass! You shit on me and you're dead, got it? Fucking high-class swine! Shit, you got a tight ass! A real little faggot's ass! I don't normally like this. Fucking rich bitch! But this ain't bad! Huh? You gonna shut up, little whore? Take this in your ass, cunt! You never been reamed like this before, huh? You bleeding or you wet? Opens up real good, your ass! You bleeding? Fucking shit! That's so good! So fucking good! Tell daddy it's good! Say, Daddy it's good! Call me daddy! Call me daddy! Call me daddy, fucking cunt! Shut your trap! Shit! Holy shit! Jesus Christ! Shit! Awesome!

The hardest scene to ever watch in a movie is any time Adam Sandler is on the screen.

has amy schumer starrd in any movie...?

im in phone

Jesus Christ...

fuck yeah man, its a goddamn gutshot, first blood now that it's all gone tits up

>ywn cum a gallon in Monica's asshole

Why would a gay man rape a woman

Because gay men hate women.

That one was really hard to watch. I'm really glad the cab driver put an end to it.

or perhaps he's wondering why someone would rape a woman before beating her into a coma

holes a hole

similar, the rape scene in Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
makes my gut wrench, my heart shred, and my dick diamonds.

No one is so gay that they wouldn't assrape Monica Bellucci.

An asshole is an asshole

Have you read the book? I remember it being VERY detailed

pretty sure that's the scene that gave me a rape fetish

That one was really hard for me. Seeing her all tied up like that. Especially in the American version where he pulled her pants off and started sucking her asshole. I just want to rub off that image from my mind desu.

Fap time. You got me, bastard.

Some of the shit in Bloodsucking Freaks. I still consider that the most fucked-up movie I've seen.

He wasn't only gay, he was a perverted rapist, the type that'll fuck anything and everything.

So, gay?

D I A M O N D S
I
A
M
O
N
D
S

I guess, i thought most gays were grossed out by pussy.

She will soon, or has. Some shitty movie about women and vaginas.

Ah but
>Don't move! I'm gonna fuck your ass. I'm gonna blast your shit hole! I'm gonna fuck your ass like never before! Fucking little whore!
>Fucking shit! What a fucking tight ass you got! I'm gonna blast your fucking ass! You shit on me and you're dead, got it? Fucking high-class swine! Shit, you got a tight ass! A real little faggot's ass! I don't normally like this.
>Take this in your ass, cunt! You never been reamed like this before, huh? You bleeding or you wet? Opens up real good, your ass! You bleeding? Fucking shit! That's so good!

shit was fucking hot. When he started kicking her in the face was pretty bad though. However the scene where the dude smashes the guys face with a fire hydrant was way worse

kek

Allegedly some ultrasound shenanigan is put in during the scene, which makes you uncomfortable

The sad thing about her is her sketch comedy is decent but oh god her stand up is trash.

Came here to post this.
>that scene where he let the little boy curse
>then he gave the boy a blow job
>that feel when you grow up to be a male child prostitute because it makes you feel like you have a place.
I couldn't even finish that movie

Guaranteed (You)s and certified webm thread derailer

is it in her puss or ass though?

100% of gang members are vagina repulsed faggots, so take a guess.

It must have been very hard for her.

......to stop cumming

I have a fetus fetish, so that's probably why my dick was getting stiff rather than me getting uncomfortable.

muh dick

This seems a bit exaggerated and a waste of perfectly good ammo that could have been used to execute juden

I'm so ashamed to admit this, but sometimes I put on that rape scene in the background and find some old photos of my ex-gf and imagine me watching her getting raped. I always get off in like a minute tops and when I go to wash my hands and return to still see the clip going I feel nothing but disgust over myself. I am truly a worthless human being.

It's a good scene but it's a homosexual raping a girl's ass. Not realistic at all and offensive to boot. If he were raping a guy it would be much harder to watch.

they were probably drunk

literally doing nothing wrong

does that apply to women as well?

What movie is this I wanna jerk off to it

>I couldn't even finish that movie
Too excited huh?

is it really belluci ?

its from grown ups 2

If I was a woman, I'd stick my tongue deep inside her perfect, tight, round asshole and let her strong sphincter muscles squeeze it numb.

Army dog

>all these tryhard newfriends

>Are we the baddies?

is that from split?

This is the worst scene in rape history.

1. She's being fucked in the ass. Not only is it incredibly difficult to fuck an ass without buckets of lube, but it sure as wouldn't move like that

2. He says 'don't shit in me', unless you got a microdick, the shit isn't going to be coming out past your dick

3. An asshole tightens up instinctivly when you try and put something in, go on Sup Forums, try it, get a cucumber or a banana and try and put it up there, even with lube, your body will want to push it out. For authentic test, try and put a cucumber up your ass, while your lying on your chest, with ZERO (ZERO) lube.

In short, you won't be able to. Even a willing partner will be difficult to fuck in the ass without lube. Even in an optimum position it's difficult. But to RAPE a girl in the ass, no lube, in that position? Fuck off.

This completely ruins the whole point of the scene. The "Don't shit on me" line is literally only to tell the view she's being fucked in the ass.

But the icing on this shit scene cake? Watch the actor (the woman they like being called actors now) eyes as he's undoing his pants. She sort of rolls them like she's going "fuck sake, why are you taking so long? This scene sucks for me, hurry it up you don't have to flop it out, fucknut".

In short 3/10 rape scene, only good cause it's anal.

>2. He says 'don't shit in me', unless you got a microdick, the shit isn't going to be coming out past your dick

The shit could go INSIDE his penis.

Basket Case II

Poop Noodles are an accepted and unavoidable part of anal unless you do enemas.

>Poop Noodles
>google this
>mfw

how do you get a boner in a situation like that? and more so, how did he get it up so quick? did he a boner when he disarmed her already?

Or you could have a healthy diet.

>about to ass rape Monica Bellucci
>"how do you get a boner in a situation like that?"

meant for

>accounts by those who had the most contact with germans don't fit into my view of the world
>therefore it most not be true

typical.

who are you quoting

(You)

Not really, Poop Noodles will happen no matter what diet you have. That shit is going in your dick if she hasn't had a shit and an enema.

you must be pretty bad at quoting i don't see a single word in common

This. Favourite part.

The scene does disturb me to no end though. Gaspar Noe had a good run with this I Stand Alone & Enter the Void

I read between the lines, you sneaky rat

yes, noe used some low frequency sound in the movie to make the viewers feel that way

that's not how quoting works user

that was during the scene where they bash the wrong guy's head in with the fire extinguisher

worked on me, too

This. Didn't expect it to get so realistic and bloody.

youtube.com/watch?v=iBnd36bIV0o

It's fucking Monica Belluci. I would rape her if I was the most bent faggot on the planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=VW7gFu0cAFU

>if

Yes because not a single woman has ever been anally raped

idiot

Worst post ever