Times you met a celeb:

Me on the left.

damn i thought i was ugly

thats not a celebrity

>implying The Spoon is not the best celeb and that 2017 will be The Year of the Spoony.

You are, but be grateful you're not ugly AND Spoony.

Almost Maynard from Tool but he ran out and his bodyguard put me in a sleeper hold, all because I wanted to give him a hug :(

Me on the left

He's an e-celeb (I hate that fucking term), but I met Adam from YMS when I was working at the airport. He just came in from Vancouver and had a connecting flight. He asked me which terminal his next airline was and I snuck a quick pic after telling him where he needed to go. It was so surreal and I was quite nervous desu

is OP Tim Heidecker and Mark Bussler from CGR's gay love child?

Also, didn't meet her, but I saw Olivia Wilde when my buddy and I were at Canters Diner in LA right before a concert. She looked pretty fucking beat. No makeup, dressed in her pj's. Still would totally go on a date and take her to a Jewish diner.

He's a big guy.

You look like the Irate Gamer

Foggy?

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Did his dick smell like dog butthole?

Or his butthole like dog dick?

Funny. The same thing happened to me only it was the guy who directed Kuso

I foolishly did not ask him... What a fool I was then.

Closest thing would be Neil Gaiman I guess, I did get pictures of him though we didn't get pictures together, he gave me four autographs.

The guy from the butterfly effect?

Not TV, but when I was working through college at a 7-11 the guys from the band The Damned all came in and bought like 6 cases of beer and everything off the roller grill.

I managed to speak to Scarlett Johanson for like 3 minutes at Comic Con. She was very nice. I tried to sound like a movie connoisseur so I asked her about Under the Skin as opposed to the capeshit she was promoting

I've seen Olivia Wilde up close and massively pregnant. She's literally perfection, flawless skin. Jason sudekis was with her at the time and I made him an ice cream sandwich too

And how did it go ? Also how many time during your conversation you tought about fucking/raping her ?

Like I said she was way nicer than anticipated. I suspect it was because I caught her at the beginning of the con when they're not all tired and pissed off.
And yeah I mean I was sporting a half-boner the entire time.

Spoony looks like a shaved lab rat

Man, you sound like a grade A weirdo

Great ! She seems like a nice gal good for you user

idk m8. all of the guys sound like grade A weirdos. especially the guy who took a stealth shoulder photo lol

Who are these guys, more Douge Walker rejects?

>when you look so bad Spoony looks better by comparison

Super vitality!

Me on the right.

You can tell which arm he uses to jerk off dogs

No idea

Eddie Murphy
Olivia Wilde

Hello latza!

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN, YEAR OF THE SPOONY I SWEAR, GIVE MONIES PLS!

Was this taken in the 2015 conbravo or whatever spoony's last meme convention appearance was?
Any stories of the spoon man?
s-shut up #yearofthespoony2017
wew
Amazing quality senpai
Did you yiff him later?

>YEAR OF THE SPOONY
No that was last year, you don't get to have two years of the spoony, he had his chance.

Oh yeah, I've been going to cons for years. Met loads of celebs.
I always make sure to ask them uncommon questions. Most people ask "What was your favourite episode of this?" or "What was it like working with this person?" etc. so I like to mix it up.

For example, Tim Russ' favourite flavour of crisp is sour cream and onion, Robert Duncan McNeil loves Boddington's beer.
Robert 'Wolf' Predator is a huge ass motherfucker about 8 feet tall
Marina Sirtis' boob job is obvious as fuck
Eddie James Olmos looks old as fuck these days
Dean Cain almost got to replace Chris Meloni on SVU
Dolph Lundren is really starting to sag but that being said, he's in remarkably great shape for his age

So yeah, I've met loads
It's exciting at first but you get used to it after a while

>celeb

congrats on being a fucking idiot op.

he doesn't even have a rebuary to not make videos in time for this year.
He's done

just because he likes fucking dogs and e-begs for money doesnt make him a celeb ya autist, it makes him a welfare leech.

he always looks like that.

That kid could fit into Alex like a mech

hasnt he been to magfest or a B-movie fest something this year?

You can also tell which arm has a hand pushing forwards.

I'm a black girl.

who did you meet user?

I ran into Masi Oka at a Kyary pamyu pamyu concert

Sup Forums actually has a surprisingly large black female userbase.

wheres alex right hand

How many of them aren't on /cgl/?

>average Infowars watcher

*vomits*

There are a LOT on /fa/.

I just cant believe that to be honest

>Sup Forums hates black people
>Sup Forums hates women

I know we are pathetic manchildren who cant really effect someones life if they stay anonymous, but what would a black girl get from even coming here?

I'm a black guy and I laugh at racists

Hating people just because of their religion, skin color or sex is not only a sign of insecurity but also ignorance and stupidity

Despite all the normies Sup Forums is filled with people who don't have a place in society. There are a lot of white male weebs, educated black women, Native Americans in general etc.

No one hates you little one. We just don't want you in our country anymore. Yes the Illumi--.. La Li Lu Le Lo subverted your race into acting like complete animals but you have yourselves to blame for continuing to fall for the brainwashing. Stop complaining, go fix Africa and settle there. We'll all achieve greatness then.

Tons of Latin Americans too. I live in one of the poorest countries in SA yet I know tons of people who regularly come here.

This place is a lot more diverse than anons like to think.

me on the left

>this is what chromosomally-challenged people ACTUALLY believe
I'm not the brother you replied to btw

Racism is just banter, only retards take it seriously

Aussies and Sheep fuckers get along fine depite being arguing neighbors.

The kiwi guys i work with are hilarious. We just dish shit back and forth but we're still bros in the end

No one hates you because of your skin. It's because of the news that comes out of areas mostly populated by blacks. They're motly dangerous shit holes.

You got it wrong nigger we dont hate because you have darker skin we dislike your kind because not only you are parasites but also retards who cant control yourselves

Nice argument n word

I met this guy and got a 2001 autographed film still from him.

literally who

Look at areas world wide occupied by black populaces they're fucking shit, then go and tell me thats racisms fault really go ahead.

It is the white men fault they been putting us down

You are clearly an idiot. A small town hick idiot that will never leave his little bedroom and believes everything he is spoon fed via TV and the internet. You are scum and a disgrace to humanity.

Alex literally exploded 2 seconds after this pic

You are probably saying this ironically but it is 100% the case. The system is inherently racist and it makes me ashamed to be white. I educated myself and consider you white trash mongles a disgrace. Enjoy your hate filled life of disappointment.

Fuck drumpf amirite

Go suck a nigger you cuck

Go live in shit hole baltimore or africa, you can be spoon fed post being mugged by black dudes

major league cuck major league cuck

We love our cucks, don't we folks?

It's amazing how he turned out to be such a cunt. Charlie was the good brother.

12?

I know this may sound funny now that it's a meme, but one night walking in Paris 6 years ago I met one of the Bogdanov brother, the one with the less retarded hair.
What makes me crack up everytime I think of it is that our eyes met for a second and he immediately walked past me head down, fixing the ground, trying to remain anonymous or something. As if you could be anonymous with a face like that.

Oh my word. Unless you are underage plebs then I truly feel sorry for you. Get an education, stop hating yourselves, get over your inferiority complexes and try and live a fruitful and happy life.

You are scum. I may be a cuck to you because I have liberal values, but the world is not black and white. I am also much richer than you will ever be.

Go die virgins.Enjoy the knots in your stomach from all that impotent rage.

Hurrp deerrrppp WE WONE WE WON

you didn't win, your ignorance just fucked up your country for countless generations. Enjoy your jobless, sexless, culture deprived life of mediocrity.

Wow, you met...that guys

Can I get a quick memedown on these guys

Throw me a bone here people...I'm from the great british.

>total and uber frauds
>friends with some elites because they're supposedly fun at parties
>exposed many times
Sorry I'm not good at this

Hi I'm the fat one and I just done a cums

t. Rothschild monkey

I met dave gibbons at a signing a few months back, I got by watchmen copy signed.

Good job man. You seem like a real bro.

Samefag or pathetic white beta cucks. Friendless, virgins, losers. Fuck off back to stormshitter.

Me on the left

>black guy talking about ignorance and stupidity
ah, the irony

Little white boy, having nothing but his race to make him feel proud.

It is so so sad.

average Sup Forumstard

HEY!

>me on the right

Underrated.

lol

DON'T DO IT LITTLE BUDDY, YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR, THINK OF YOUR FANS.