ITT: Bands that help cure the soyboy epidemic

Attached: royal-blood-by-hard-rock-cafe-886x506.jpg (886x506, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GPN3DpN-jRc
brooklynvegan.com/dream-machine-said-shitty-stuff-dropped-from-john-dwyers-label/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. soyboy

>shitty wannabe DFA and QOTSA
>already forgotten

Saw them live, only part I remember is they snuck in the Iron Man riff at the end of the last song they played.

>already forgotten
wat?

Scrimshaw

Soyboy hate that shit....

youtu.be/GPN3DpN-jRc

Attached: Aloy 2018.jpg (600x600, 110K)

>wearing fashion grade leather/denim
i shig

Interesting.

sit and spin Scrimshaw

this

Attached: john dwyer.jpg (790x395, 60K)

The guy on the right is an absolute soy

>dropping an artist on his label for having right-leaning political opinions
Nah

>don't know the difference between bulky and soyfat.

Why do you have to listen to bad music to not be "soy"?
A direct answer would be appreciated.

this is the most soy I have seen in 1 picture

>>dropping an artist on his label for having right-leaning political opinions
Did he really? What a faggot.

brooklynvegan.com/dream-machine-said-shitty-stuff-dropped-from-john-dwyers-label/

Good thing I never knew of that shit label. Now gonna make sure I avoid them.

Are The Chainsmokers anti soy?

>“Even before success, pussy was number one,”

Attached: hmm.png (1799x711, 1.53M)

Depends...What is their political compass and what is their songs mostly about?

That was dope.

>The Chainsmokers

They listen to Soy Grips

Attached: untitled-article-1479749053-body-image-1479751397.jpg (1200x675, 113K)

I don't care about his physique. He needs to drop the retarded look and go for something more contemporary.

Death Grips isn't soy just because they have soy fans, they're changing the game through a bunch of different genres, samples, visual art, and countless other aspects. That alone makes them stand out. They also don't preach a ideal that the masses want such as being gay or suppress white men.
Some examples of ACTUAL soy artists are:
Brockhampton
Animal Collective
Kendrick Lamar
Grimes
Chrvches
Pale Waves
MGMT
Father John Misty
Sun Kil Moon
Clipping
Jpegmafia

This has to be a joke. You think the answer to a "soyboy epidemic" would be for us to be inundated with even more albums that serve no purpose except for middle aged dads to listen to while driving? God damn, that sounds like an actual epidemic. At least there only is one Royal Blood for now. Save your outrage for when you actually need it.

Boo Scrimshaw!!!!

I guess you got a point on that one.

>would be for us to be inundated with even more albums that serve no purpose except for middle aged dads to listen to while driving?
>Good Rock n' Roll mixed with Grunge and Hip Hop inspired tracks about love and fucking women is now dad rock
The absolute state of soy Rockers

Those two guys literally look like soyfucks.
They're also forgettable. Not many people can do rock'n'roll anymore even though it is still possible.

When is the soyboy meme going to die? It was funny the first 1000 times I heard it, now it's fuckin stupid and doesn't mean anything. Plus, the entire soy theory about estrogen is false. It's just a way to say you dislike something now, and you can just as easily say "I fuckin hate [insert band here] and you're a retard for liking them."
>inb4 "t. soyboy"
Wow, so original and funny. Absolutely hysterical.