Homo sapiens are only 200,000 years old and 70...

Homo sapiens are only 200,000 years old and 70,000 years ago they reached essentially where we are as far as brain size and whatever. Homo sapiens were around at the same time as several other proto-human species. In around 30,000 we murdered all of the other protohumans, like Neanderthals.

The only reason we survived instead of the others, is because we could create insane fictions and convince entire populations to believe in those fictions. Everything we've ever done in our time on this planet has been because we were murdering plants animals and people and manipulating ourselves.

What's the point of anything, there's really no point to anything is there, Sup Forums? In 200 years we won't even exist as we are now, we'll just be some mangled mess of genetics and machinery. Humanity was a mistake

This screams tumblr

Lighten up, Francis.

>Homo Sapiens isn't black

Neanderthals are JEWS.
JEWS have neanderthal DNA.
They're trying to save THEMSELVES.
SAPIENS UNITE.

>In around 30,000 we murdered all of the other protohumans
pseudoscience

Don't watch much TV

>murdering plants

This picture is one of the most disgusting things I have seen in a while.

Neanderthal Master Race
fuck the retarded homo sapiens goy

I have 3% Neanderthal DNA, but I'm 100% European.

A-am I Jewish?

I don't know OP, I seen a lot of people around here that look like the two couples on the left...

Asians and europeans have ~6% neanderthal DNA. We bred with them.

Intrestingly, these 6% differ between asians and europeans. While the asian neanderthal genes are spread across the genome, european neanderthal genes are mostly from the fatty acid metabolism.

What the exact advantages of these genes are is still unclear, but there are interesting ideas floating around.

Wow, InCase's art has really improved.

>ould create insane fictions and convince entire populations to believe in those fictions

that is a small part.

abstraction and mental modeling in general gave humans an advantage in communication, planning and organizational development.

We can imagine how to throw a spear by visualization. They couldn't.

We can spot tracks and know that the thing that made it my come back in the same way. They couldn't.

Human beings are pattern recognizers and we uses those pattern to make models of the future.

Our mutation allows us to have predictive capabilities, even though we tend to be completely fucking wrong half the time. When we are right it can take down a mammoth or fly to the moon.

All white people have neanderthal DNA. It's the true litmus test.

InCase isn't that bad desu

>gingers

0/10 boner lost

It's an oddly specific mutation, imagination. It makes me feel lonely

>3 out of 6 dicks
>Incase

West Asians have 6% neanderthal DNA. East Asians don't have Neanderthal admixture, they have Denisovian admixture. Neanderthal ends in Northern India.Get you facts right user

You really are a tumblr. Please kill yourself.

>TFW you find out you have Neanderthal DNA.

>Neanderthals had larger brains than Homo Sapiens.

I guess it's true what they say.

"It's not the face you fuck, but the fuck you face."

No one's stopping you from quitting

you being born was a mistake

>Neanderthals had larger brains than Homo Sapiens.

and more autism

Neanderthal DNA causes autism

>70,000 years ago they reached essentially where we are as far as brain size and whatever
Does that mean if my skeleton gets fucked up, I can go find a caveman skeleton and use that one instead?

ahtchulee
it only caused Autism in non-neanderthals.

Or you could just go to a graveyard and dig up your mom?

but the caveman skeleton has withstood the tests of time.
They dont make them like they use to user!

Where did I say anything about east asians and west asians?

You get your country right before you tell others to get their facts right.

>Homo sapiens are only 200,000 years old
>200,000 years

stopped reading here

fuck off with your fairy tales

>b-b-but muh 4.6 gorillion

i said fuck off

what are u babbling about?

how old are homo sapiens slovenia?

>archaic homo sapiens
>white
archaic homo sapiens are just black people. Literally.

Of course it isn't.

My first thought was incase too.

its the term for all members of the homo genus, since they all have similarities. Modern anatomical humans are homo sapiens sapiens.

You really need to learn biology.

He believes the world is 5,000 years old probably

4.6 billion years in the alleged age of the earth which he is mocking.

Every human except africans have neanderthal dna, although not much

user he's Russian... He believes the world is 2016 years old

Neanderthals are a myth. The 6% strange DNA was put there by aliens to jump start our civilization. The remains found of so called Neanderthals are simply early failed experiments.

Who was the first caveman to lick his cavewoman's pussy and how terrible must it have been?

What ever happened to those homosapiens with smaller brain sizes OP?

I mean, at one point, the size of the brain was large enough to beat nature, as we've been doing for hundreds of thousands of years.

And beneficial genes do not equal dominant genes. A big brained monkey mating with a small brained monkey, could just give legacy to small brained monkeys... Regression to the means and all that....

There's only 1 conclusion. Those capable of larger social cooperation for violence, and hence more intelligent monkeys, killed off the stupider monkeys, otherwise there would still be proto-homosapiens running around. Both lemurs and chimpanzees share the same habitat and ancestor, but they continue to persist along side each other.

Humanity has been in charge of its evolutionary line for a while now, and our means of continuing to push for selected intelligence has only happened thanks to 1 factor.... WAR.

this is what i actually believe. the sudden appearance of sapien sapien just seems like ayy lmaos

We don't really have any evidence one way or the other.

Certainly not all animals in the savannah are melanistic.

I thought Homosapiens took over by murderfucking all the other subspecies until you had a few groups with a bit of neanderthal dna from stolen wives that eventually bred itself out until you get single percent DNA except in isolationist groups like abbos

>what is Cro-Magnon

>pubes
saved

There doesn't seem to be much reason to think the neanderthal integration with homosapiens was violent or negative. There's no real way to tell either; most neanderthal skeletons that have been found were had many healed broken bones and/or were in the process of mending broken bones, and I doubt this was primarily from sapiens.

Well genetic research shows that it was Neanderthals who kidnapped homosapiens females.
So it seems like our extinct ancestors liked some brown booty.

>literally cucked themselves out of existence by fucking brown women

when you're horny you do some fucked up things

I'm sure he only regretted it afterwards

Life is an energy degradation process. We are the pinnacle, We are the destroyers. Entropy Eternal!

Synapids were a fucking mistake

>when you're horny you do some fucked up things
Now that is the truth.

go back to your ocean

Neanderthal DNA is the only thing that makes you white you autistic burger.

>that sudden clarity of thought and disgust exactly one femtosecond after cumming