So, who talks first?

Does he talk first or she talk first?

>I know you are my daughter and all but I need a pussy so fucking much I haven't fucked anything since Nien Nunb died

>the movie is going to literally start with Rey and Luke staring at each other

Rey:
>Why have you been camping while shit has been going down
Luke:
>...........................................
>.............................................
>Something something Ren something something The Force

They are probably gonna stare eachother down, and then those rumored penguin creatures will come out of the woodworks and take Rey prisoner and test her with that leaked water monster fight.

Why is there a lightsaber jammed in her skull?

Luke

>Luke: I have been waiting for you
>Rey: How did you know I was coming?
>Luke: The Force told me, it felt like an awakening.

Me, personally, I loved it.

movie will start with fin doing some shit with leia 20 mins in luke is looking down at computer standing with fists on table in cave with view to the outside with back turned from her he talks first

The movie will start "Luke I am your daughter".

pure kino

>Rey I need to crash my porkins just beyond the surface of your thermal exhaust port

>Luke: I feel a disturbance in the force
>Rey: What is it?
>Luke: Come closer
>Luke: Closer
>Luke: CLOSER!
>Rey: What is it?
>Luke: I haven't had sex in years please let me fuck you

pure kino

That episode is one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen. Ventura is an insane person, but at least he believes what he's saying meanwhile it was clear as crystal that Alex Jones was just playing a character.

I am still trying to figure out how they didn't put a warrant out for his arrest when he sneaked onto government property in a later episode after repeatedly being told by the guards he wasn't allowed on.

Alex Jones is actually CIA, it was a covert reference to that.
>2deep4u

>At first there was THE PHANTOM MENACE wich was Sheev Palpatine, senator from Naboo
>He mafe a phony war and we needed ATACK OF THE CLONES
>Then the Chancellor got emergency powers and used the clones to kill the jedis
>It was a REVENGE OF THE SITH
>He made an empire but ROGUE ONE found the Death Star plans so we had A NEW HOPE wich was me.
>I blew up that space station but then THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK
>Echo base was destroyed, we had to flee and HAN SOLO was kidnapped by BOBA FETT
>I met Yoda and became a Jedi, we blow uo another Death Star and I defeated my father and the Emperor
It was the RETURN OF THE JEDI
>But the force wasn't involved in all this as it was sleeping
>Rey, my daughter, THE FORCE AWAKENS in you and now I will teach you cause I'm THE LAST JEDI

Nein nunb was in the force awakens

>Luke: Rey, I have been expecting you...

Wearing the same damn clothes from 30 years ago

what episode was that ?

>C-3PO pops into frame

C-3PO: Master Luke! If we had known you were here on this dreadful planet we would have rescued you sooner.

Luke: *smiles* Hello C-3PO.

Has Daisy Ridley ever completely shut her mouth?

is there any chance Rey will die and Luke will survive?

>"Master Skywalker, your friend for decades Han Solo has been murdered by your former student, your sister will die/disappear forever soon, and dozens of planets containing billions of lives were wiped out by the First Order last week."

>"Ugh, first President Trump now this>"

>please I need ur help
>n-no, I can't
>but Luke, help
>no Rey, to old and sad
>Help!
>okay

There's the opening scene for you.

Has that ever happend in SW franchise ever?
They will do their usual "skip some time".
Or atleast I'm hoping, don't need to see Kylo's training, nor Rey's.

I hope the movie opens with a closeup on this facial expression.

>Away with your weapon! I mean you no harm
>I am wondering... why are you here?
>I'm looking for someone
>Looking!? Found someone you have, I would say, HMMMMMMMMMM?
>Right...
>Help you I can. Yes, mmmmmmm
>I don't think so. I'm looking for the last jedi
>Ahhhhhh! Ahaheheh, a last jedi!?
>Wars not make one last

But they already did that, and in The Force Awakens, no less.

>There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?

I talk first. I always talk first.

luke starts laughing like the joker cuz he's evil now

that's because you are a weak beta cuck

That doesn't make sense on any level.

Star Wars has never ended at a stupid cliffhanger like that before.

Cuck.

Director said it picks up literally on the same shot.

They jinx each other by saying
>I thought you were dead!

your puny beta brain can't comprehend the idea of being dominant in any social situation so i'm not even going to waste my time trying to explain it to you. you are like a monkey in a computer

Jinx buy me a blue milk :)

>Empire Strikes Back ends
>"Luke, Han has been captured and is being taken to Jabba the Hutt, presumably to be tortured and killed very soon."
>"OK, I shall take a year or so to train to become a full Jedi master, because I cannot possibly take on Jabba and his minions without doing that, even though I just attempted to take on Darth fucking Vader."
>"OK, well at least you're going to train with that Yoda fellow."
>"No, I will not return to Yoda's during the entire period between ESB and ROTJ, even though he's the only lifeform in the galaxy who could confirm whether Vader is my dad. I will also not speak to Obi-Wan's ghost during this period."
>"Well, what should Leia and Chewbacca do in the meanwhile?"
>"You know that black guy who betrayed you a few minutes ago and then only betrayed Vader after Vader kept fucking him over and not because of some sense of what's right or wrong and now is only with us because his city has been taken over and he has nowhere else to go? I want you to make him a general in the rebellion and task him with the single most important mission in the next film."

But they different directors

It's a quote from a popular web zone.

Jesus, Sup Forums, is this how you're going to live your lives?

this is the first scene. numbers comfirm

the force abides

>Wearing the same damn clothes from 30 years ago
You know I am a fan of pottery when it makes sense to the story (i.e. one of the girl's in Split is shown as a 6 year old or so holding a shotgun to the camera and then in the 3rd act of Split she is holding a shotgun to the camera now 17 or 18 years old - for those who have seen the movie no exactly why this was done and that it truly makes sense of the story) BUT to have someone like Luke who has been living on some Island for over a couple decades, now this is a little too far if you want some good pottery.

The whole jedi "training" montage will be one long helicopter shot, where Rey and Luke stare each other down. A year later, Luke will nod, and take the light saber. They have now become The Last Jedi.

>They have now become The Last Jedi.
Not before he does a Yoda.

>naming Episode 8 after an Extended Universe novel
What did Disney mean by this

Rides on Rey's back?

>"Oh thank the Force, I thought I was The Last Jedi!"

You'll sit in the cinema and you'll like it.

No, dies.

Rey would only allow something black to ride her silly.

nigga, you forget he has telepathic link with Rey?

Calling it now: Luke was secretly teaching all the kids in his class that the best way to live is to reject the Jedi and to live in the middle of the Jedi and Sith's beliefs.

Remember Snoke says something in TFA such as "THERE IS THE LIGHT AND THE DARK" as well as him saying "THERE HAS BEEN AN AWAKENING" Whether this is just a Jedi awakening or something else.

That way, Rey would be the Last Jedi and Luke is not a Jedi at all and has rejected it.

>uses force to grab the lightsaber
>screams and spins towards her
>stops inches from her neck
>the force is strong with you

I think it's the FEMA one

Luke has the high ground, but then again, Reys point of view might show a different picture

moar liek GAY Jedi hue hue

>That looks like my old lightsaber
>It is
>Uh, how di you find it?
>This is a story for another time we have more important things to discuss