What do you think about Western born and raised Asian SJWs?

What do you think about Western born and raised Asian SJWs?

pretty funny bunch of losers lol

I've never met one, SJWs are not really a thing here.

Aren't Asians on average richer then whites in most of the west? Sounds pretty privileged to me.

They are desperate for that BWC

what does that even mean?

They are the runts who aren't as successful academically as the rest, or attractive enough to get a white man.

They look great on my cock.

Traitorous scum who don't understand their own origin and roots. As a first gen I loath them.

They still consider themselves an oppressed group PoC

Here's a new plan. Everyone who hates the western way of life the white man built for them, all the freedoms, liberties and opportunities...everyone who hates it can fuck off and leave.

It's a message to White men

It's always Western born chicks who do this shit. I've spent some time with actual foreign Asian girls and they don't care.

Silly goy, that's because they earned it by being skilled and smart.

Whites are just privileged.

Not a big fan. Some I've met are okay but most of the time the girls aren't as attractive as fobs and the guys have a weird tendency to be dickish.

That girl in the back doesn't look Asian at all.

They need to go back to the country their parents fled from.

Same as all other SJWs
> perform shoah

I'd like to fuck some sense into them.

But with all seriousness they would probably make better wives than most white girls.

Stop appropriating gook culture

>fat horsefaced uglies in a sorority in university
indoctrinated TRASH.

WE

>Western born and raised
our kind of people.

Some of the hardest fighter. THEY at least overcame racism.

>Sit down and let me first break your neck and then fill it with my cum

Is this legit?

B-but... No race is superior to others! R-right?

If only it were that easy. But no, they're fucking termites that also carry foundation eating mold and just ruin everything.

Asian women that live in white majority countries are the most liberal retards on the planet. Avoid at all costs. Only true asian women, born and bred in Asia, should ever be considered for honorary aryan waifu status

so many of those students are from the chinese 1%: crooked politicians, thieves, and slavers who put their own countrymen into sweat shops and hoard all the wealth.

those elites send their kids to college in the US.

wannabe whites

That sign brings this slant whore attention. Without that sign nobody is sharing her photo.

satan

Yellow fever cucks such as yourself enable those wackos.

kys

Half of them aren't Asian and one's a nigger, I don't understand.

That's strange considering the multicultrual thing you got over there

>slant eye
>problem glasses
It's like an optical illusion, it's making me nauseous

I dunno, met a Chinese girl, who was born and raised in China for a few years before emigrating to the USA. Giant fucking bitch, liberal to boot, and loves China to the point of also being a super apologist that cannot take any criticism of it.|

Chinese. Never once.

Fuck 'em
I'm proud to be an Asian conservative.

>They are ruining art museums now

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of m childhood friends is one and she's a total bitch. She dated this guy that she later cucked him without telling him for a whole month. Last night she was talking shit about him in a group chat talking about how weak in pitiful he was and how she now has a strong masculine boyfriend. Surprisingly she hasn't dated a nigger yet. Meanwhile one of my friends in the chat is trying to flirt with her but fails miserably.
This is why humanity doomed.

asian females raised in the west tend to become the biggest sjw cunts imaginable.

>"Oppressed social justice warrior"
>Always go for the biggest, blackest, meanest male they can find
Like fucking clockwork

Keep it up

they're not asian anymore

>What do you think about Western born and raised Asians […]?
I want them out obviously.

I would be screaming "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! SECURITY GET THESE PEOPLE OUT OF HERE! DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS!"

I would freak the fuck out if I was the jap lady. Prett sure you can claim they are committing hate crimes against you as defense for beating them

I actually saw this exhibit that they were protesting. It was a japanese exhibit at the Boston MFA last Summer.

It was really funny, because when I went, half the people in the exhibit were asian. So anyone protesting appropriation would have looked absolutely ridiculous.

sjw cunts because inferiority complex.

oooooh, I like that

East Asians are soulless robots genetically and culturally conditioned to assume views currently prevailing in the society & blindly follow authorities, There is nothing that can be done about them. Even the second gen were brought up in this poisonous spirit and they will pass it on to their own children.

>confusing a flip with a nigger

It's ok, user. Everybody does it.

I dig chiggers

All Asian SJWs only fuck white men

Insufferable. I have never met an Asian American girl who isn't extremely liberal, doesn't dye her hair and doesn't hate herself.

and this, gentlemen, is the typical characteristic of sluts : asking for gender equality under the protection of males (that being said, I insult sex workers by this sentence)

code?

Stop trying to divide/conquer and Go fuck yourself Jew.

Do SJW Asian males even exist?

>Western born and raised
Here's your problem.

No.

They are the biggest wastes of potential waifu marriage material.

A special mention goes to west coast bred Asians. Every time a see an "independent strong" Asian woman dressed up as a bull dyke I am sad. Saddest thing is that they are usually really cute.

Darned if I know.

Most Asian SJWs will probably breed out of their race and lose their culture anyways.

Shows how Westernized media with a liberal race-mixing agenda affects people in their upbringing.

Asian males are either busy studying or playing DOTA

Asian parents usually raise their children to respect authorities, teacher is always right etc.

Once these people get to leave home and get to their liberal arts collages they take in all the SJ-Professors bullshit expecting her to be 100% right on everything without a shred of evidence since that how they are raised to believe.

On collage campuses it seems that feminists and SJWs with their bully tactics are the highest authority and as such they must be right.

hey, my mother has the same wallpaper.

>Defending the slanty-eyed war crime Jew
Disgusting

Asian americans girls are annoying cunts, The ones who come here who werent born in america can be pretty nice people though

lel, always love seeing these "my X is not your Y" even though what's being referred to is literally an instance of that being true.

wat

So instead of being my yellow fever cocksleeve, they want to pretend to by my equal by offering me 77% of what a man does

No thanks

Your family's reputation pretty much = eldest son's achievements
Parents will probably shoot theirs rather than allowing him go full sjw

This is so cringey when ugly girls backhand brag about how pretty they are under the guise of feminism.

>wow! men on the streets won't stop catcalling me!

Yes.

In Canada they're all over the place. They're the most retarded shits I've ever encountered holy fuck

>Grades so high they have scholarships to get into any University they want.
>Goes to art school for painting.
>Gets mad when they can't find a job.
>votes ndp in increase minimum wage.
>ugly as shit and hostile af to anything that doesn't speak ching chong wing wong.
>"You're oppressing me!"

Fucking Retards, All of them.

>hating on the japs on the japanese imageboard
Go back 2 lereddit you kike. Whites and east asians gonna gas your ass and rape of nanking the remains

gross. even grosser than white sjws. not quite as gross as black sjws.

Jesus asians are ugly as sin.

Consider my yellow fever turned white.

Only one i'd maybe fuck is the one to the right of the purple one... MAYBE

>mfw the latter

I went from sub-4k to 4.5k mmr in under a month at least

>
>Is this legit?
Yes.

You should lurk /k/ moar. That image is actually quite tame. You should see the ones on how to make things go b00m.

More evidence that diversity is cancer

Hitler confirmed weeaboo.

Chinese father, northern Irish mother, born in Britain, nationalized American. In general western-born Asians are complete liberal cucks. It really depends on how close they are to typically redpilled first gen immigrant family members.

If only I knew what I was looking at or owned a 3D printer

Yes
>"what ever you do user do not vote for Trump...I hope he gets shot"

Great. Now post more anime morans.

Ironically only the nigger and the white chick in the back are fuckable. The rest are obvious Eurasian abominations.

Its particularly bad here man. But its hilarious when as a fucking white male I speak Chinese and Korean. Im better than most 2nd gens that I meet.
>tfw you have to explain to a korean girl how she is functionally illiterate in her own language because she doesnt know Chinese characters.

Arthur Chu is the only one I know of.

Implying you need a 3D printer to go b00m

I don't even find most chinks to be as smart as everyone makes them out to be. A lot of them just seem to be average, with the best being a little above average, at best, instead of at the top. They're also usually bitchy and/or super insular.

Depends on how late they arrive. High school? They're going to be sweet. Middle school? It's already too late.

My best friend growing up was half-white, half-Chinese. We'd run around pretending to shoot each other with guns, play computer games together, play Legos together. Great painter, too. Then he turned into a white-hating, bisexual SJW in high school and didn't want to be friends anymore (as well as letting his painting skills rot). I'm still pretty bitter about that one

He picked his allies well.

My god

Is that thing even legal in CA?

It's funny, because if I remember right, that event was to showcase Monet's painting of his wife wearing a kimono they received from Japan during when Japan and the West were building bridges with each other.
>tfw Monet was a weeb

I think this.