Okay user, you're taking a girl out for the first time do you

Okay user, you're taking a girl out for the first time do you...

A) Go see a movie with her

Or

B) Take her back home to watch a shitty movie and riff over it together.

B)
Cheaper and more intimate. We're watching Tremors.

c) take her home and fugg

Take her to dinner and then a movie at your place.

The second one was what I thought "Netflix and chill" meant for a while.

Well, I actually thought it meant that thing where people get together to watch Netflix, but they don't find anything they actually like, so they just scroll through the movies talking about the movies they scroll over; whether they've seen them, what they heard about them, if it was bad, if it was good, but never actually watching any movies.

>implying you're witty and clever enough to riff a movie
"heh wow look how shitty those old effects are.... oh man this writing is so stupid dude!"

get on my nees and lick her pusy

I'm not going to riff the movie. She is. I'm going to nod and agree and spill spaghetti until she gets me off with her foot.

B)
i ask her her favourite movie and then explain to her why it is shit using as many memes as possible

embarrassing

>you're taking a girl out
Why would i do that?

>Tremors
>a bad movie

never take a girl to the movies for a first date, user

Neither.

Movies are horrendous first dates.

Tea or lunch is much better.

Movies should be saved as a second or third date with the promise of coming back to my place for some of the beast with two backs.

Fine.
>C) Go home and watch a comfy good movie
Better?

>taking a girl out to a movie on the first date

Haha plebs. I genuinely have a 8,5/10 girl I'm dating now and I can tell you boys that that's not the way you get one as well.
Take her out to something active like ice-skating or a walk in the forest. Then get tipsy over a few drinks (but keep it classy and don't start ranting about the Jews) and talk.

Movies are for the next day at her place after banging all night or when you have been dating for a while.

>a walk in the forest
Kidnapping and rape intensify.

>don't start ranting about the Jews
How else am I supposed to know if she's the One?

My plan is to find a girl in my film class who likes Malick, take her to see Song to Song when it comes out, then take her home and lose my virginity while we watch Knight of Cups.

Good plan?

That's how you know a girl likes and trusts you. Every girl can endure a movie with a dude out of pity. Obviously you you can't be a creepy mofo while asking it but girls love it. Can be a park as well.

movie