/ausnz/

dumb flip slut edition

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/70337967/#70338247
google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AOmkcwJ5YybDmSOjRsb3L75wYMe2tmSeOrysmqjva9Vk_wE8AQOyICLrnjyhfRxk-p0akn629zw35StadQCVa2WNa94HRNJ1GETzZmPIV5-fx3tXeDWMXcZymJv_zkL0kRU83SuYFGE_mdq5ZQkA-t14s4VJD9XT9-JKtxN-ydvL2RjkyO7ZDPmttaxYgFzgQOJnhh207NNY&th=,wzJXMhOw-K3i2XrAIQq2B4Y2EU28myLwAAAAWaAAAADDawOOWTcVRtIATRj3t-UF3n-JM_PDi5yh7SDfCaPGlh6PAbFG7Op3mUwJA277sLby7wEsk0OMZsubMm7x73EdTxmU8DN3hD0gSaoabHqqyEAL2q9moscqayGKVM38PBpy57HdIiDE6KyE2zjt_zN1-E0EvN_PQxRWwef1Rtr3z67zOEceGekBb1RmPIAkBZFR8qWuyDSPXkUyacoug5sEFFP2vqO_RiTneSB_-DrIjBotX_Cx4SFdxDKTl9JbCD5GgbWgXq5NX4My9vJv3GbmaWpFrwymgfGHVIEA1O_LZzxvl-Tq6B02jFR62R5n2TxgBSedqh4Uxc92GvhGUlo_hIusFY8v2Fau5jY8IwKAoTfwgf2XkhlhPzX3OuX4fHRg4NBOTvYBRnj70YvV3l07-9XDd6SFkc85s3h_ZH8lb5wKhrT4hyDZ9_iKtSQQlaDnDDAQxNIzuKSTLNayZGiFJVLg7_iw1oj6iaQpHpfBQ_R75wCjXNkh4DHTukrbgfGaj13u4RXEjbYGwnohk6gqaAlEcp0knBSp2IA7XdkygkAUpKchFLgAwFpyQA1a_N4VbeLqyO9VtcESYXFRnTxbZzdU71j1k_94UX-o_JKO3u_ZVNSUA2FWyTjGV3QGVK_x040GE5sYuphR4W1X-fqrZ_uawrTDMCvEbDiy1OEwiKC-mCqUs7ey-k-j5UWj1y_E_84y5XLKGzxOzc2z7Tg5Zubc72b85c_P7uY8Y4rdrmLwf0Z2DvDEy6EwdENlGj1zzpuQUv9hEhFzQJuWryuLoGZIRXT0ONYhhNY-f5q7mqZLyiygcCy1R2YlNB4_3ODzKY5uXFeQKafjXBfoLy7kZgSLUaaSDLxG1SNyW3c9_Lk4200mgi17htfbEbHJXirt8e5JZGgGakPdFZ89vQD1HN8vTHzFM0ncHbj6tMwTIbT66jAy-YsYHuatJ-W-3C2xxrNd0tap1dIuPTj7BMIwgkLvjCn_OAOEKeRmfiIMdOaM5Q1dXqV_6-t4VwLRjGb-ds-dEo5oC6exv8fc2CVHg_YdyINWOcDdg1KqulpCu1q3_BEaHfXqBrESg1CBfnAzr4jnUBIv9irGmbgJErLqqoqfqAxbXtWpeGSgyOcj39WVuLPEADUmJl30cT-nfO3eg8suTmXNFKP55jU7EEN763z4hSVl_BbisvYGFWaEqexW_0mKbFXwXuJJ_ODztNEMsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

queen of ausnz

do one palvin lad

literally who

off to sleep lads

goodnight

VOTE LABOR FOR THE LIGHT ON THE HILL
NOT HEWSON AND THE BOYS FROM BRAZIL

Our Lily May Mac

some literally who self hating nip cannot compete with are barb

>nip
she's a flip flop

nip gook flip all the same to me

ok françois

170kg au D.C. torse taillé dans la roche style haussmannien.

>tfw you're half flip half english and still wish she would humiliate you for being inferior and laugh at your tiny cocklette upon comparing it alongside a superior white mans meaty sausage

wtf did i just read

>half flip half english
Do you look more flip?

I look like a fucking turk/paki/north african/syrian/churka
desuarchive.org/int/thread/70337967/#70338247

good looking lad
if that's a picture of you then you've got nothing to worry about

G'day

how come all the times I've walked to asda in the past few years no girl has ever approached me and said they wanted to talk with me? I've only been stopped once by a street fundraiser, equal rights for them now and all that right? Surely if I looked good I would've at least been stopped once by a girl who didn't want money off me

because men are supposed to approach women
that's how it's always been

unironically up for wagecucking

Is friggin' slow, man.

it seems i got the last post

Thanks

me on the right

fuckin cunt bong stole last

It's so empty here when the Kiwis and Aussies are asleep.

:^)

wake up ya cunts

What time is it in Aussieland now?

rise and shine cunts

10am here in eastern states
8am in the west
12pm in NZ

WHAT'S THE EXCUSE

there was some wikipedia thing that had the most important people by continent, like, in all history.

Julia Gilard was iirc the most important one for Oceania but I can't find it now. In any case she had a weird voice.

Woah, you're right. The Kiwis should have been here long ago. Must've been wetas chewing through everybody's cables or something

kiwis won't post in a thread until they see enough kiwiposts have been made, there's a threshold that has to be passed

that's how it works

How do Kiwis post anywhere then? Do you just collectively descend on threads like locust?

yep

/nz/ doesn't actually exist, usually what happens is once in blue moon some random thread with a marginally amusing premise will be made, it doesn't matter by who, and for whatever reason a few kiwis will post in it; this in turn attracts the rest of the lads and from there on out (OP having long since fucked off) the thread is effectively derailed into a defacto /nz/ or /anzac/, depending on if the aussies join in or not

there have been many attempts to make a legit /ausnz/, it never lasts. either we don't have the numbers or we don't give enough of a fuck

>asda
Poor people's store innit mate?

Godspeed, you majestic animal.

how you going

original OP here from first thread

eventually we will give a fuck

Lads I just woke up, give me a fucking break I went to bed at 4am this morning.

giz a durry gunt :DDDDD

>be white Brit
>move to an island in South Asia
>expect to remain white
>get irrevocably chink'd

You knew it was coming

>his best friend is an asian colony

pls dont bully flip sluts

The Latin American gf

only flips ive met were these twins at school, they were the town bicycles though i never had a go

alright I'm here

bit late la

did you just wake up

will australia turn phillipino?
t.island laughing at your misery

no
I woke up at 10

not gonna happen as filipinos hate themselves.

LOOK WHAT WAS ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE PAPER TODAY BOYS

SA POLICE HAVE NEW FOUND POWER TO SHOOT TO KILL TERRORIST FUCKING SCUMBAGS, ON SIGHT, BEFORE THEY EVEN HURT ANYONE! FEELS GREAT TO NOT BE AN EASTERN STATE COMMIE SCUM FUCK

isnt that why its exactly going to happen?

australia can always tighten their immigration policy if need be. with the current rate of flips emigrating to australia, I'm guessing it'll be soon.

probably not, their men control the immigration system

at the rate of white wymen hating australia will be honorary flips by 2050

desu flippas are pretty submissive here i think its their short stature compared to us aussies

BUT im not some eastern state commie and i doubt many flippas come to the south

my dick is bigger than your chinese puppet state
t. "the renewable energy" state

tfw no cute Flip gf who gets surgery to appear whiter

how do i get qt aus bf

aussies have the hottest accent

it's the submissive culture and colonial mentality. they are submissive to everyone except other filipinos; they do this in order to save face and not be a source of shame for other filipinos.

no I don't

ya'll are the cutest out of any other former english colonizations

Righto

You clearly have never heard me speak.

how are we

aussies are cute
cute!

fuck sake

Ew why would you want some bogan ausie bf with that awful accent when you could have a cute kiwi bf

That's what I've been saying!

I want death

Australia? Big fan.
Poo Peeland? Not so much.

having a cheeky sausage sizzle lads

t. "the shoot mi im a fagit mr. ahmed" state

come on start posting faggots

sorry

fags out
typical brainlet south "australian" post

big burger bums

y dont ya go get shoot or somethin m8

google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AOmkcwJ5YybDmSOjRsb3L75wYMe2tmSeOrysmqjva9Vk_wE8AQOyICLrnjyhfRxk-p0akn629zw35StadQCVa2WNa94HRNJ1GETzZmPIV5-fx3tXeDWMXcZymJv_zkL0kRU83SuYFGE_mdq5ZQkA-t14s4VJD9XT9-JKtxN-ydvL2RjkyO7ZDPmttaxYgFzgQOJnhh207NNY&th=,wzJXMhOw-K3i2XrAIQq2B4Y2EU28myLwAAAAWaAAAADDawOOWTcVRtIATRj3t-UF3n-JM_PDi5yh7SDfCaPGlh6PAbFG7Op3mUwJA277sLby7wEsk0OMZsubMm7x73EdTxmU8DN3hD0gSaoabHqqyEAL2q9moscqayGKVM38PBpy57HdIiDE6KyE2zjt_zN1-E0EvN_PQxRWwef1Rtr3z67zOEceGekBb1RmPIAkBZFR8qWuyDSPXkUyacoug5sEFFP2vqO_RiTneSB_-DrIjBotX_Cx4SFdxDKTl9JbCD5GgbWgXq5NX4My9vJv3GbmaWpFrwymgfGHVIEA1O_LZzxvl-Tq6B02jFR62R5n2TxgBSedqh4Uxc92GvhGUlo_hIusFY8v2Fau5jY8IwKAoTfwgf2XkhlhPzX3OuX4fHRg4NBOTvYBRnj70YvV3l07-9XDd6SFkc85s3h_ZH8lb5wKhrT4hyDZ9_iKtSQQlaDnDDAQxNIzuKSTLNayZGiFJVLg7_iw1oj6iaQpHpfBQ_R75wCjXNkh4DHTukrbgfGaj13u4RXEjbYGwnohk6gqaAlEcp0knBSp2IA7XdkygkAUpKchFLgAwFpyQA1a_N4VbeLqyO9VtcESYXFRnTxbZzdU71j1k_94UX-o_JKO3u_ZVNSUA2FWyTjGV3QGVK_x040GE5sYuphR4W1X-fqrZ_uawrTDMCvEbDiy1OEwiKC-mCqUs7ey-k-j5UWj1y_E_84y5XLKGzxOzc2z7Tg5Zubc72b85c_P7uY8Y4rdrmLwf0Z2DvDEy6EwdENlGj1zzpuQUv9hEhFzQJuWryuLoGZIRXT0ONYhhNY-f5q7mqZLyiygcCy1R2YlNB4_3ODzKY5uXFeQKafjXBfoLy7kZgSLUaaSDLxG1SNyW3c9_Lk4200mgi17htfbEbHJXirt8e5JZGgGakPdFZ89vQD1HN8vTHzFM0ncHbj6tMwTIbT66jAy-YsYHuatJ-W-3C2xxrNd0tap1dIuPTj7BMIwgkLvjCn_OAOEKeRmfiIMdOaM5Q1dXqV_6-t4VwLRjGb-ds-dEo5oC6exv8fc2CVHg_YdyINWOcDdg1KqulpCu1q3_BEaHfXqBrESg1CBfnAzr4jnUBIv9irGmbgJErLqqoqfqAxbXtWpeGSgyOcj39WVuLPEADUmJl30cT-nfO3eg8suTmXNFKP55jU7EEN763z4hSVl_BbisvYGFWaEqexW_0mKbFXwXuJJ_ODztNEMsA

looks like it's neet autism hour

wish I dont wake up when i go to sleep tonight

really don't care

I want death

death is just life in drag m8, its more of the same just EXTRA tranny. trust me.

the fuck is this shit

where are the kiwi

hey there buddy

they left to shag their sheep wives

be my bf
wrong

I already have one sorry...

I am here
Please don't hit on my bf, thanks

tfw no gf(male)

do you two just erp on discord or something?

i have to be up in 3 hours fuck me

Not on discord, but I could talk to him on steam if I really wanted to.

No, we usually erp on /balt/

/balt+ausnz/ was a mistake
/balt/fags fuck off

>burger shit talking in /ausnz/
Imagine being such a loser that you have to leave /cum/

having such a shit general that youre essentially forced to go to another board or general for actual discussion