"xenophobia: is it really phobia if there's something to be afraid of?"-Bill Maher

"xenophobia: is it really phobia if there's something to be afraid of?"-Bill Maher

Leftist who have abandoned the regressive left are our natural allies. We must embrace them rather than shun them because of other differences. These people recognize the supremacy of the West.

youtube.com/watch?v=dvY8yOn0A9k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8lwo82ApHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It would be a one sided embrace.

In any case Bill Maher is vehemently anti-religion, and prones every liberal values out there.

What we need to do is to realise everything we want is what they had under the monarchy and merge with the dark enlightenment / restoration movements around the world.

>former leftist
>rejects "progressive movement"

That's me. Voting Trump in November.

Fuck that guy. He hates the military, he hates gun owners, he can die slow painful death.

Sounds like a good guy

>We must embrace them rather than shun them
No you faggot we must not. I hate newshits and Milofags so fucking much.

This. The new "trend-right wingers" are still cucks under a new label

Maher is actually a gun owner. He just hates the NRA lobby and in-your-face obsession with guns.

better question, is it really phobia if all you want is to separate in order preserve each unique tradition and volk?

These leftists are basically blowing a hole in the hull of the ship and then trying to get into the lifeboats with the people who aren't retarded. An infection is still an infection.

They honestly all deserve death

Most powerful people on the left are all for having guns and security details to defend themselves.

It doesn't carry over to the general public that they don't respect though.

military welfare queen detected

I like how all these people in the media mention Muhammad Ali and bring up the fact that he was a muslim, but they leave out the fact that he was a black separatist. He was against race mixing just like George Rockwell.

Bill Maher is interesting. Where most liberals bitch and moan and act like the right runs everything in this country and is preventing "progress", Bill actually acknowledges that the right is loosing ground politically and culturally and have no power.

Literally the only liberal I respect

Outside of criticizing Islam, he is a hardcore leftist in every sense of the word.

youtube.com/watch?v=i8lwo82ApHE

Is that Doctor Phil in blackface?

No. This just means a crack has appeared in their leftist ideology. Keep pushing that crack wider and they will metamorphose from disillusioned communists into fascists.

AMEN

something is off about the way he looks
like he is a young person wearing old person makeup rather than actually old

One of those leftists here. Thank you.

You know it's really not a matter of right vs left. It's a matter of common sense vs blind stupidity. We don't need to agree on everything.

Ignorance should be everyone's enemy.

>"xenophobia: is it really phobia if there's something to be afraid of?"-Bill Maher

yes, fear isnt always bad

Maher may be a leftist, but there is something about him. He does veer towards being rational, and will argue against regressive leftists when they start being completely insane.

The issue here is they all agree that immigration in America is so much different than in Europe. Listen... our dirt is not magical. The only difference between Islam in Europe and Islam in America is the percentage. They are about 1% here and approaching 10% in many European countries. That is the main difference. Once the percentage grows they start to form communities, and the entire atmosphere of Muslim immigration shifts.