Oh you motherfuckers look watcha did now!

Oh you motherfuckers look watcha did now!

fuck white people right???

fuck DRUMPF and fuck WHITE PEOPLE

Yeah.... "he's" the target.

Sup Forumss not white tho

OY VEY IT'S ANUDDAH SHIA

What's this now?

>LaBeouf wasarrested and charged with misdemeanor assault and a harassment violation after a second neo-Nazi encounter Thursday morning, but was released andreappeared shortlyat the exhibit.

I'd be kind of afraid to hit Shia back, only because he could hire a professional to kick your ass

i want to make white babies with her, do you think she shaves bro?

I'm indian tho. Are they now racists for calling me white?

well by standing in front of a stream-cam acting like a fucking lunatic you make yourself a pretty good target.

>dat surprise punch

fucking Shia, fucking coward

>Sup Forums is le bad boogie man and they are Nazis so don't be white or do anything they do
Pure desperation

>Perhaps the most intense moment captured on the livestream wasLaBeouf's takedown of a white supremacist, who appeared wearing a hat resembling those of Nazi soldiers.

>Recent “threats” have been more like massive (but nonetheless terrifying) group trolls of the livestream itself. Two people in masks and hats showed up in the middle of the night and proceeded to slice up a stuffed animal in front of the camera.

The hat looked pretty normal to me to be honest.

Remember when the internet wasn't srs bsns?
Remember back in the day when someone would set up a "protest" like that people wouldn't even care and the only people in front of that cam would be trolls?
What happened?

the "nazi" that he punched and got arrested for was 13 years old. though the people in the protest are quick to talk directly too the camera and say "these nazis came over and shia tried to protect us". i mean really, thats just low.

they missed the part where shia bullied and kissed the black Sup Forumsack until he had to go

t. james "mayo is spicy" miller

>BAN HIGH ENERGY ASSAULT KISSES

lmao, fuck off dumb dumb Dummkopf, kissing isn't assault. Go to Europe and that's how they say hello.

What? He barely tapped him? This is what got him arrested?

>Sup Forums
>white
Only people from pol who have been there have been scrawny asians and two arabs.

leftism has no system of self-control. They all go off the rails and nobody tells them they did.

No it's just one of many things Shia did

Did he hit more than one person? There's no way the guy in is 13.

well here it's how you get shot

>think she shaves
I hope not

why is shia such a bully

That's all he did though.

dumb animeposter

no, that guy didnt alert the police.

It was some kid that supposedly got choked by him.

>multi-millionare, world famous actor Shia Labeouf in a fashionable hobo costume loses his cool and passive-aggressively bullies a 13 year old nerd

I'm confused. In the longer version of this Shia and that dude make up and shake hands...so who called the cops?

Unfortunately, you can barely defend yourself nowadays. There are people that need to be punched in the face. It would make the world a better place.

That's not the kid clearly, that guy didnt call the police. It's merely one of the many bullshit things shia has done.

He will never become the "Marlon Brando of our generation" no matter how hard he tries

He shouldn't have been a faggot and tried to disrupt the protest then.

>t. Kisses virgins.

Lmao, watcha going to complain about next? Assault hugs? Got a criminal code reference for the assault kisses? Aggravated non consensual kissing in the first degree?

Grow up you pansies. It's just a kiss.

He did took him by the hand and drag him off the camera.

Shia should look up attractive nuisance.

>kissing isn't assault.
Groping and kissing a person without their consent is, indeed, a form of sexual assault. Google it fagget.

>LMAO LEFTISTS ARE COWARDS! I COULD KICK THEIR ASSES ANY MOMENT!
>POLICE HELP! I AM BEING ASSAULTED!

right wingers should really stop embarrassing themselves

This thread is the first I've seen of this, but I can guarantee it's gif related who alerted the authorities

>white supremacists
>most polacks who show up are manlet beaners and asians
White worshippers more like

i believe it would fall under sexual assault or battery. if the user really wanted to press charges.

Yeah but then afterwards you see the guy again and he looks fine and shakes Shia's hand. Now obviously we can't see what took place off camera but I can't imagine it's that bad if they made up right afterward.

1/10

The only person who called the police was a 13 year old that Shia choked.

Yeah, why don't right wingers just beat them up on camera. Then you could say that they should really stop embarrassing themselves

>every man who kisses a girl at the end of a date is an assaulter now

Whew. This is the world you want?

Pretty ironic considering none of the Sup Forumslacks there were, they were actually assaulted and the worst they did was chant 'he will unite us'

Fucking nazis

Why is the American left so cunty?

Never have I seen something like this in other countries

Kissing can spread disease like mumps and herpes, though not deadly if you have a weak immune system due to genetics, old age or transplants its a death sentence

>Sup Forums decides to be smarty pants after being buttblasted that one of their idols got punched
>"let's mess with shia"
>shia turns out to be aggressive and not some hippy dippy hollywood limp wristed pushover
>"oy vey, this white genocide is so mushuckum. help us trump!"

lol

1/10

>most of the 4chin trolls aren't "white"
>white supremacists

Really makes you think

yeah? Try opposing the establishment in europe, enjoy your antifa torching your car and bullying your employer till he fires you.

most of Sup Forums is mexican or arab

>13 year old Sup Forumscuck disturbs his stream spouting memes to impress his online buddies about "1488", "hitler did nothing wrong", "jews did 9/11", "praise kek", "we must ensure the future of the white race" to a literal jew whose ancestors literally went through the holocaust and migrated to America.
>Get surprised when he gets upset

Go to a black guy and call him "nigger" in real life or say "there was nothing wrong with slavery" and see what happens.

Mouth condoms when?

Yes, I would like to live in a world where a random man on the street can't come up to me and kiss me. Because this is the situation we're talking about, not the end of the date situation.

Yea, but there are other ways of handling that. If you're rich, dress like a hobo, and are famous, don't act like a raging, passive-aggressive asshole who can barely keep his cool. You just look like a clown.

he's only aggressive with children that are 15 years his junior everyone else he slinks away from

>Sup Forums's white supremacists
Are they aware that half of Sup Forums isn't white?

This guy has meme potential. Post rare Jackie 4chans.

>He shouldn't have been a faggot and tried to disrupt the disruption then

Bravo

Anyone who isn't black or liberal is a white supremacist.

>Sup Forums beats up lefties
>"bunch of dumb, meathead rejects!"