He's so terrible on this show

he's so terrible on this show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85ah73KIwSk
youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM
youtube.com/watch?v=cvqNed_XSuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's too nice.

the reason trump was good is because he's a sociopathic sadist who bullied all of the contestants. made for more interesting reality Sup Forums because it was essentially this youtube.com/watch?v=85ah73KIwSk

arnold is too concerned about the schwarzenegger "brand" so he doesn't want to be too much to not turn off people. he's pretty clearly able to be an asshole guy who bullies people because he did that in pumping iron. he approaches everything like a politician now.

No, faggot. Trump had to learn how to be a douchebag asshole for the show. It took dedication and I believe that Ahnold will with time become more of that kind of character. He is a trained actor after all.

>Trump had to learn how to be a douchebag asshole for the show.
*leans towards mic*
Wrong

>Trump had to learn how to be a douchebag asshole for the show.
Incorrect. he even said himself at the beginning they wanted him to be "PC" but he said fuck it and just started insulting everyone and did his authoritarian shtick.

Fuck off, Donald. Go be twitter president and meme generator, but don't fuck with Arnold for your own good.

What is this show about exactly?

The contestants are divided into two teams and given a new business related task each week. At the end of each episode they gather in the boardroom and Trump talks shit about the contestants and fires whoever was the biggest fuck up that week. Haven't seen if the Arnold version is any different.

Arnold fucked up by making it a celebrity apprentice in season one. You gotta start with nobodies. There's no tension because the celebs aren't really competing cause they don't give a shit about money.

interdasting

It was fantastic.
Nobody that saw it had any reason to doubt he'd eventually make a God tier President.
youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM

that looks interesting, post more?

What job is Arnie going to give them? Trump could atleast give them a job at Trump org

There is no job, it's all just for charity. And these celebrities are so pathetic, I wouldn't even hire them to rub my feet for a dollar. A class of kindergartners could be on the apprentice competing against them and they would be doing better.

Watch the the FAR FAR superior original english version

post the best episode, then.

Or the best moment.

The US version is the original version though.

I stand corrected. I still think US version is shit compared to it

Can't really. Just think its better produced and more sincere

youtube.com/watch?v=cvqNed_XSuA

Pretty kino for me.

I unironically think Arnie is the closest thing the late 20th/early 21st century has had to an ubermensch

I don't think you know what that means.

could you explain it to us?

UR DADGIN MAHE QUESHTONS THAN KANG REZ

It's supposed to be about business but it's actually just about marketing.